The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
1993, 2009, helpmefast, human

Old 04-08-2019, 01:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
KopiGer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKopiGer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Samster Gathering JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramadel View Post
“We also arrested 10 foreign men believed to have engaged the services of the women,” he added.
This is interesting news. I have seen more customers recently at my kopitiam as some of them have stop going to JB. They are shock that call chicken is an offence in Malaysia.

Just curious to know, what happen to those 10 men? Pay fine only or go to jail? I hear some customers say maybe these men also get rotan caning.
Old 04-08-2019, 01:37 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
WarPig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWarPig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KopiGer View Post
This is interesting news. I have seen more customers recently at my kopitiam as some of them have stop going to JB. They are shock that call chicken is an offence in Malaysia.

Just curious to know, what happen to those 10 men? Pay fine only or go to jail? I hear some customers say maybe these men also get rotan caning.
Malaysia is similar to Singapore in that calling chicken is not an offence except in Kelantan. Yes you will be caned if caught in Kelantan but for the rest of Malaysia there is no such law. Brunei is another country where the customer is punished.
Old 04-08-2019, 04:27 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KopiGer View Post
l
I dunno the outcome for these 10 men...... but there is a news report on an earlier raid at an Ipoh spa where 5 customers were arrested.

THE STAR NEWS, MALAYSIA
30th July 2019

IPOH: Five people were charged in the Sessions Court here for illegally assembling for unlawful purposes under Section 4(2)(b) of the Peace Assembly Act 2012.

The accused – Jiunn Jia Wee, Lee Jin Hui, Wai Yeh Sin, Punawa Bayag and Clifton Lam – pleaded guilty to the charges read before Sessions judge Muhammad Jamil Hussin yesterday.

In the charge, the five were accused of being members of an illegal assembly at a massage parlour in Jalan Dato Tahwil Azar on July 24 at 3.40pm, 2019 and assembling there for the unlawful purposes of procuring sexual services and irregular activities.

The Sessions Court fined each of them RM5,000 in default three months’ jail.

Punawa Bayag, a filipino national working in Singapore, initially indicated he intended to claim trial to the charge. Government lawyer Ganesan Balasubramaniam ask the judge to impose bail of RM30,000 in one surety or RM50,000 in two sureties as the accused is a foreigner and flight risk.

Punawa changed his plea to guilty upon hearing the conditions and paid the RM5,000 fine.
Old 04-08-2019, 07:31 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramadel View Post
I dunno the outcome for these 10 men...... but there is a news report on an earlier raid at an Ipoh spa where 5 customers were arrested.

THE STAR NEWS, MALAYSIA
30th July 2019

IPOH: Five people were charged in the Sessions Court here for illegally assembling for unlawful purposes under Section 4(2)(b) of the Peace Assembly Act 2012.

The accused – Jiunn Jia Wee, Lee Jin Hui, Wai Yeh Sin, Punawa Bayag and Clifton Lam – pleaded guilty to the charges read before Sessions judge Muhammad Jamil Hussin yesterday.

In the charge, the five were accused of being members of an illegal assembly at a massage parlour in Jalan Dato Tahwil Azar on July 24 at 3.40pm, 2019 and assembling there for the unlawful purposes of procuring sexual services and irregular activities.

The Sessions Court fined each of them RM5,000 in default three months’ jail.

Punawa Bayag, a filipino national working in Singapore, initially indicated he intended to claim trial to the charge. Government lawyer Ganesan Balasubramaniam ask the judge to impose bail of RM30,000 in one surety or RM50,000 in two sureties as the accused is a foreigner and flight risk.

Punawa changed his plea to guilty upon hearing the conditions and paid the RM5,000 fine.

This should be the case where the girls and customers unaware there was a raid going on and continued having sex in the rooms and were caught red-handed in the act.

RM5K for a bonk is damn expensive....

Better to stay and play in SGP as the rules have changed in Mudland and customers there are targetted now.
Old 05-08-2019, 03:22 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 0
kleverman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykleverman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
This should be the case where the girls and customers unaware there was a raid going on and continued having sex in the rooms and were caught red-handed in the act.

RM5K for a bonk is damn expensive....

Better to stay and play in SGP as the rules have changed in Mudland and customers there are targetted now.
I thought the procedure is to pay the MIB 1K ringgit if they catch you in a raid. My friend who was caught in Poseidon last year when it was raided had to pay that amount to avoid being brought back in the lorry. If have to pay 5K now then it is really not worth to go JB anymore.
Old 05-08-2019, 11:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Aadyn is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi, any bros want to go in JB this coming thursday? probably afternoon/late afternoon to avoid the jam. Pm me to discuss
Old 06-08-2019, 08:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Valentino1818 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,

Malaysia, anyway to find local malaysian syt.
Old 06-08-2019, 12:13 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 0
manahara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanahara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone knows if Golden Beauty (Jin Mei Ren) in Bukit Indah near Giant still in operation?

If yes, can someone pm me their contact as I lost mine when their wechat went offline.... I notice their thread here also gone MIA too.
Old 12-08-2019, 03:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1092 / Power: 11
22mchub has much to be proud of22mchub has much to be proud of22mchub has much to be proud of22mchub has much to be proud of22mchub has much to be proud of22mchub has much to be proud of22mchub has much to be proud of22mchub has much to be proud of

Big winds still blowing?
Old 12-08-2019, 06:14 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 0
Funzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22mchub View Post
Big winds still blowing?
Current Operasi has no end date..... will only stop after target achieved. No need to worry if you are local or Malaysians as they only target foreigners.
Old 12-08-2019, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1092 / Power: 11
22mchub has much to be proud of22mchub has much to be proud of22mchub has much to be proud of22mchub has much to be proud of22mchub has much to be proud of22mchub has much to be proud of22mchub has much to be proud of22mchub has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funzio View Post
Current Operasi has no end date..... will only stop after target achieved. No need to worry if you are local or Malaysians as they only target foreigners.
Hahaha than jialat better play in sg.
Old 13-08-2019, 02:25 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22mchub View Post
Hahaha than jialat better play in sg.
If it is MIB raid..... not so bad as still can chamsiong with them at the venue. But if it is Immigrasen raid or combined agencies raid..... then good luck to you as they will sapu all back to balai.
Old 16-08-2019, 02:14 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 0
dipolog deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydipolog deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Was there raids yesterday n today? I went with a colleague yesterday afternoon. We were surprised several places we went to had their premises closed. Same thing happened again this afternoon.
Old 16-08-2019, 03:24 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dipolog View Post
Was there raids yesterday n today? I went with a colleague yesterday afternoon. We were surprised several places we went to had their premises closed. Same thing happened again this afternoon.
Past couple of days quite confusing..... many self fear and ownself close shop.

Due to the 7th month prayers many places were having prayers and big bonfires..... groups of Bomba / Rela personnel were also going around on fire prevention patrols and some had to call in the cops when dealing with uncooperative organisers / lor-choo... some lookouts mistaken these patrols as raiding parties and rumours started to spread. Many places took the precaution of closing their doors due to the many sightings of these fire prevention patrol teams.
Old 19-08-2019, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 20
hardman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhardman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just read the msg that got big wind going on in msia. Had wanted to swing by VIP since got a couple of hours free... looks like not worth taking the risk..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1