The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-08-2019, 06:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nickeast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfoo View Post
You are indeed lucky. I was at another house, asking for her, and her house replied, "Tan Thye" (wait for session). OKT told me I have to wait because a customer booked her indefinitely.
Actually i called and booked a slot and got it. OKT was damn steady and reserved the slot for me. When i arrived they were already waiting for me and started right away.
Old 10-08-2019, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

I saw Mina the other day and she looked quite pretty to me.
Old 10-08-2019, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

one bro said big hulk body on Mina one said pretty combined two comments pretty fat body
Old 10-08-2019, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
one bro said big hulk body on Mina one said pretty combined two comments pretty fat body
I second that
Old 10-08-2019, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
I second that
Who’s your queen now? Pm me if u want to tell
Old 10-08-2019, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Harett deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1654a: Xiao Mi

Went on a hunt in JB super longweekend 3D/2N and my adventure continues back in Geylang.
Service wise, I think the Geylang is still the best:
This is my first FR, and I promised her to write, after she gave me something.

First impression 10/10: I know none of the girls here, as last visit was many months ago. There were only 2 girls available when I arrived, so waited for 3rd extra option who is Xiao Mi coming out soon. Her dress was short, and the lower half of her butts shown nicely while walking into their ladies room near entrance. I got hard immediately and chose her.

Looks 7/10: I cannot describe looks well. Dark hair, pretty with her makeup, typical Chinese girl.

Body: 8/10 Not tall, maybe 1.55 to 1.6m. slim nice natural tits B cup she said. Score not too high for me because I really prefer it unshaved or just slightly trimmed hair below. She is just a little bit off the perfect hourglass figure at the hips. Just a little.

Shower : 9/10 Once in the room, I stripped her upon request, to uncover the butt and slight swaying hips that made me hard as we cant do that to any girls with nice ass in public. In the shower, She is Passionate and Chatty, but our words stopped once she started to press her breasts and body against me back and front and rubbing in a dancing motion, I dunno what you call that, got hard again here. Ive been to FL Chn girls, JB etc, and can safely say, only our Geylang ones really do their jobs in the shower well.

Services: 9/10 On bed, thorough catbath back and front with tongue and sucking, followed by tits massage all over my body. I declined AR here as dont like AR, and rather she takes more care of my manhood, which she did well. My cock jerked on nearly every movement of her bj. Its nice and slow, she caress my balls with her fingertips on every movement. It's near perfect for me. 9/10 only because I do not like teeth contact. Not many BJs have no teeth contact though. Hers was just slightly, not like some others.

FJ: 8.5/10 Mounted me on cowgal, her pussy feels warm and tight. It feels like a little ring at the entrance and my cock was rubbed up and down by it on her fast cowgal movement, very shiok and could cum there. Next I wanted to try Doggy, and mistakenly told her 后门, 'backdoor' which she resisted. Wanted to say 后面。 At first could not understand her hesitation, and this part will be like those fake rape JAV scene with the girl trying to crawl away and the man grabbing her ass. Xiao Mi relaxed when feel Im trying to reach the correct hole. After a few thrust I got a little bit disappointed when she tries to apply lubricant, saying Im too big (-minus point here), they are always saying that to me but I feel my size not too much difference to those ang mohs in AV and not the huge black men's. I pound her for a while in doggy position, nice bouncing butts and tight pussy and nearly ended it there. Switched to missionary with a few seconds rest. The chatty girl starts talking about my cock in a weak voice being too big for her, and my standard answer: Dont you girls like it big? I can do this everyday if you want. She denies cheekily and wants to say more but I cut her words short with a sudden quick high tempo thrusts. She gasp at first but was soon moaning away. Did not stop to give her some breathing space and continues my thrusts non-stop, her moans became a little bit tortured here. Dunno how she did it but her vaginal began to contract and press against me, it feels so shiok and cannot hold it anymore. Forced to do a few more bigger thrusts and i exploded.

Overall: She is every cent's worth for me and I truly enjoyed the session.

Last edited by Harett; 10-08-2019 at 10:02 PM.
Old 11-08-2019, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 749 / Power: 18
accurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to behold

Seldom write fr, so use another guy post as template.
Acknowledgement to Geash

Keke
Looks: 7, young looking ,looks like a teenager

Figure: 150 cm, very slim, hence:
Boobs: A cup

French: no. Just kiss
Service: sop on bed and bathing, though treat u like king offer to take out my clothes and shoes and put on for me at the end , which I rejected
RTF: yes, for her young looks
Old 11-08-2019, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 6
Flyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by accurate FR View Post
Seldom write fr, so use another guy post as template.
Acknowledgement to Geash

Keke
Looks: 7, young looking ,looks like a teenager

Figure: 150 cm, very slim, hence:
Boobs: A cup

French: no. Just kiss
Service: sop on bed and bathing, though treat u like king offer to take out my clothes and shoes and put on for me at the end , which I rejected
RTF: yes, for her young looks
Thanks bro for the info , does she like being painted , she provides other 1654a standard services like cat bath , AR etc ?
Pussy - trim/Hairy/Shaved/waxed ?
Ass - flat/perky ?
Old 12-08-2019, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 749 / Power: 18
accurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyingdisc View Post
Thanks bro for the info , does she like being painted , she provides other 1654a standard services like cat bath , AR etc ?
Pussy - trim/Hairy/Shaved/waxed ?
Ass - flat/perky ?

being painted (didn't try) , she provides other 1654a standard services like cat bath , AR etc (yes but AR so so)
Pussy - trim
Ass - flat/perky ? ( Can't tell )
Old 12-08-2019, 10:36 PM
Samster

Flyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by accurate FR View Post
being painted (didn't try) , she provides other 1654a standard services like cat bath , AR etc (yes but AR so so)
Pussy - trim
Ass - flat/perky ? ( Can't tell )
Thanks bro
Old 12-08-2019, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkyyli69 View Post
Any bros who have tried An An (1654A) care to share FR on her ?
I have not tried her but I have seen her ... and I have trusted intel that her service is above-average + all standard repertoires of 54A menu. An An apparently is quite tall - 166-167 cm ... she is is not those pretty type like Xiao Mi but presentable, fair & bonkable. I would not classify her as very meaty like Mina or Bei Bei ... I would say she is voluptuous with lots of womanly curves and her legs are well shape and tone. Something like the recently departed Fei Fei perhaps ... Her tits appear to be C cups ... nice perky rear ... She looks like one with good stamina and could absorb intense thrusting. 😝I am not certain if I would try her ... We shall see ... Enjoy! 😎

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 13-08-2019, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up She is the Mao Shan Wang of GL whore!

FR on newbie Xiao Mi ... Enjoy! 😎

https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=19...&postcount=106

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 13-08-2019, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 17
hwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to all

hi bro,

confirmed Ella now can french?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
1654a Ella

Finally tried Ella belatedly after seeing all the earlier differing FRs on her:

Origin: Hubei, 24 yr old, but looks more like poly school gal

Looks: Fair cutesy syt look, with distinct features, jet black long hair, good complexion, sweet smile, impish look

Body: 1.56m tall, petite, slim w perky well enhanced full B boobs which look very ample on her slim frame, with pale brown nips, 44kg

Shower : V passionate and friendly, once in room stripped me, DFK, and led me to shower, sensuous raba in shower with good eye contact, DFK again, steamy, I declined bbbj hence adjourned to bed.

Services: On bed, thorough catbath with tongue followed by nips massage all over my body, AR nicely done though simultaneous hj not as polished as my previous fav rtf 1654a Jacey, followed by balls licking and wet slurpy bj with stroking of shaft the while maintaining eye contact, from time to time we engaged in passionate DFK

FJ: Mounted me on cowgal, her pussy feels warm and ultra tight, she can ride well and soon was moaning away, I switched to lotus to french her, lick her neck, lick her tits, thrust the rod even deeper and lift her up high before slamming down damn shiok cos she’s so light and easily maneuverable. Changed to position her at edge of bed and rammed into her in missionary posture, damn shiok god she’s wet and tight. Switched to final posture in doggie, super enjoyable due to her tight push and perky butt, and banged her hard and fast with long strokes, pulling all the way out and slot in, wow damn shiok and she was moaning (and abit cannot take it due to my super hard rod which filled her snuggly) and quickened my strokes to come to an explosive climax.

Verdict: Steamy hot spontaneous bonk with cuter sy syt who’s able to withstand hard bonking in multiple postures. Told her just take it easy for the first session since she almost buay tahan le; will enjoy her slowly the next session 😅

While there, saw BoBo and Mina, but find them abit too bah cai for my liking.
Also saw Angel who seemed to be even hotter (in her makeup and dressing) than the first and only time with her; seems like I gotta wait for her one of these days.
Old 14-08-2019, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
I have not tried her but I have seen her ... and I have trusted intel that her service is above-average + all standard repertoires of 54A menu. An An apparently is quite tall - 166-167 cm ... she is is not those pretty type like Xiao Mi but presentable, fair & bonkable. I would not classify her as very meaty like Mina or Bei Bei ... I would say she is voluptuous with lots of womanly curves and her legs are well shape and tone. Something like the recently departed Fei Fei perhaps ... Her tits appear to be C cups ... nice perky rear ... She looks like one with good stamina and could absorb intense thrusting. ��I am not certain if I would try her ... We shall see ... Enjoy! ��
Fifi was much better than an an interms of looks and body sad that I could try her only once however it was a memorable one
Old 14-08-2019, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwahyudi69 View Post
hi bro,

confirmed Ella now can french?
Bro,

I managed to French her 2 weeks ago at my first attempt.
Not sure about other bros...

😬
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1