The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-04-2018, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Girls in 1654A

Tried JIA JIA recently. I am very pleased with this Chongqing girl.
Cheers
Old 28-04-2018, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunZhi View Post
Which of the three girl is pretty with good asset? Better if she has little meat experience.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyingdisc View Post
Which one you going to mount first ☺??
To me, all are about the same standard in terms of looks. QiQi who is hailed from Hubei is considered a SYT ... she is slim and around 1.58m tall without heels with small B cup frontal assets. 23 years young and very little experience. Hence, don’t expect solid service from her at this juncture. I guess she will improve sooner or later in view of the stiff competition in her shop. The other two are on the meaty side which is not my cup of tea.

Enjoy!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 30-04-2018, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 6
Flyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Nice Max preist... im sucker for the meaty ones so will try the other two,i tried Maizi(meaty) and had good bonk time.
So far I feel all your FR never failed for me ☺☺☺.
Recently got deviated and Burnt alot $$ in freelance looking for latina/spanish/brazilian girls and many were misses than hits ..now im back to sweet geylang ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
To me, all are about the same standard in terms of looks. QiQi who is hailed from Hubei is considered a SYT ... she is slim and around 1.58m tall without heels with small B cup frontal assets. 23 years young and very little experience. Hence, don’t expect solid service from her at this juncture. I guess she will improve sooner or later in view of the stiff competition in her shop. The other two are on the meaty side which is not my cup of tea.

Enjoy!
Old 30-04-2018, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Tried Qiqi last week.

She is indeed a SYT but with some pimples on her face. This only makes her look more girl next door in my opinion. Body is slim with small boobs.

Skills wise, good enough for a newbie but cannot beat the other 1654A veterans at the moment. Catbath, brief AR and decent BBBJ. Good thing about her is she is willing to learn new moves to improve, so I told her about the running fingers softly on body trick that I like. If she asks feedback from other samsters often and applies the moves, I'm sure she will be angpai someday.
Old 30-04-2018, 09:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Aphonsev deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can someone PM me the location? Thanks
Old 01-05-2018, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3526 / Power: 15
Islands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
Tried Qiqi last week.

She is indeed a SYT but with some pimples on her face. This only makes her look more girl next door in my opinion. Body is slim with small boobs.

Skills wise, good enough for a newbie but cannot beat the other 1654A veterans at the moment. Catbath, brief AR and decent BBBJ. Good thing about her is she is willing to learn new moves to improve, so I told her about the running fingers softly on body trick that I like. If she asks feedback from other samsters often and applies the moves, I'm sure she will be angpai someday.
Sounds like a must try babe- will up here when I go 54A next time. 8)

Min 4 points for exchange:
Old 01-05-2018, 02:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Chingben is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunZhi View Post
How you conclude 30%? Which parts of her eyes, lips, nose, head shape, hair style are the same?
Had session with Jia Jia again yesterday, I felt her service level dropped a lot compare with two month ago, so sad. I may not rtf her any more. Will go for my favorite girl ShanShan or try the new girls
Old 01-05-2018, 11:15 AM
Samster

Flyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyingdisc View Post
Nice Max preist... im sucker for the meaty ones so will try the other two,i tried Maizi(meaty) and had good bonk time.
So far I feel all your FR never failed for me ☺☺☺.
Recently got deviated and Burnt alot $$ in freelance looking for latina/spanish/brazilian girls and many were misses than hits ..now im back to sweet geylang ..
Not sure why someone japped me for this.. crazy sia
Old 02-05-2018, 08:44 PM
Samster

Siah remember Ex Emily from this house , she was perfect for my physique body (im huge not fat ) ...Any recommendation with same body as Emily ..petite girls looks very small in front of me ..
I tried Maizi fits the bill
Old 10-05-2018, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Anybody could share something about the newbies?
Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Cheers
Bros,

We are in for a treat as I presume you and me fancy tally and slim WL ...

This shop has a tally (prolly around 1.69m) and slim lass from Dongbei ... But have not started work yet.

There are altogether 6 newbies who are fresh and hot from the stove. 2 are meaty with big boobies, and the rest are slim... At least two are my types.

BTW, Ling Ling from the previous batch is actually a slim lass. My mistake ... My bad!

To be continued as I need to catch a flight now ... Do stay tune! Cheers!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 10-05-2018, 12:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24262 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Bros,

We are in for a treat as I presume you and me fancy tally and slim WL ...

This shop has a tally (prolly around 1.69m) and slim lass from Dongbei ... But have not started work yet.

There are altogether 6 newbies who are fresh and hot from the stove. 2 are meaty with big boobies, and the rest are slim... At least two are my types.

BTW, Ling Ling from the previous batch is actually a slim lass. My mistake ... My bad!

To be continued as I need to catch a flight now ... Do stay tune! Cheers!
Thanks for the info - eagerly looking forward to try the taller ones!
Old 10-05-2018, 07:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 17
tnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant future

Any news when the newbies will make their debuts?

Hope this Dongbei girl delivers man
Old 10-05-2018, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Cheers
What is good about JiaJia? I can only find one brief FR in this link.
Does she has good body shape? Is her CB bushy or shaved?
Old 10-05-2018, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
Tried Qiqi last week.

I have tried QiQi too. She is someone when put in a line up in 1654A you will pick her.

She is a nice SYT, above average looks friendly enough, SOP service, and reluctant frencher. I think need to train sufficiently more to give a better GFE feel. So need all bros help together and train
Old 10-05-2018, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 17
tnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant future

Dongbei girl doesn’t have a work name yet estimated debut date is next Tuesday.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1