The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2016, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 744 / Power: 11
Brother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by kp338 View Post
Hi bros, I write with some sadness that my fav gal Chu Chu will cut her card tomorrow and will leave our shore this weekend because of family reason. She has served us very well for the last one over years. I will remember her C cup massage, professional service and strong gfe. A gem indeed!

All the best to Chu Chu, I will miss you.
Omg! My favorite gal in 1654A
Old 17-08-2016, 09:48 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future
Re: Girls in 1654A

aiyo.......
Old 17-08-2016, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

旧的不去,新的不来:d
Old 17-08-2016, 10:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 14
Hotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother3 View Post
Omg! My favorite gal in 1654A
heng arh I managed ot try her last month :O
Old 18-08-2016, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
WL comes and go ... Nothing is everlasting and WL is of no exception I am afraid. All I can say is, do cherish the WL who provided you with exceptional service whilst she is still around ... Time to move on and look forward to more worthy WLs in the near future.
1654A has always produced some good WLs within the past few batches. While there had been memorable services and most sextifying bonks, they were satisfying commercial transactions and we move on with our own lives! If 1654A cannot produce worthy WLs in their next batch, I believe the entire Geylang quality will go down further than its current bad state!
Old 18-08-2016, 01:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 20
geylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: Girls in 1654A

How about Anan, the slim , tall figure babe, is she till working ?
Old 18-08-2016, 07:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
ATCong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
WL comes and go ... Nothing is everlasting and WL is of no exception I am afraid. All I can say is, do cherish the WL who provided you with exceptional service whilst she is still around ... Time to move on and look forward to more worthy WLs in the near future.
Yes, WL comes and go. But for such a well liked AP, it does not come often..

Well, anyway...
Old 18-08-2016, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

I liked Chu Chu for her looks and svc combo. Maybe because I have very little chance to get her... Always got queue.... I managed to RTF only 3-4times for her entire period in GL
But she is not my fav in this house, maybe lesser interaction
Still she is good, and she has brought a friend Lu Lu over hopefully will be learning the ropes and be as good.
Old 18-08-2016, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 12
kp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
1654A has always produced some good WLs within the past few batches. While there had been memorable services and most sextifying bonks, they were satisfying commercial transactions and we move on with our own lives! If 1654A cannot produce worthy WLs in their next batch, I believe the entire Geylang quality will go down further than its current bad state!
Hi bros, I tend to agree with you to a great extent. OKTs Garrick and Ah Meng maintain the QC of their gals by going to Fushan to interview and select candidates and they are upfront with the gals on working conditions and expectations on svc. They will also counsel the wls if they fall short of the standard. As they do not accept phone booking, one may have to wait long long for the angpais. I used to wait some times 2 hours or more for Chu Chu and Ling Long. It could be frustrating!

On the other hand, OKTs Willy and Ah Gwee of 2831A and helper Ah Yah of 1606 are more friendly and will accept phone booking. There are several angpais in these two houses. One could also find a few angpais in 2045 and 16W04.

As the economy of Singapore slows down, many of us have less disposal income and that affects the business in GL to a certain degree.

Do have fun bros!
Old 18-08-2016, 07:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATCong View Post
Yes, WL comes and go. But for such a well liked AP, it does not come often..

Well, anyway...
These days the Bros of 54A have problem recruiting quality stock to work in GL ... Gone are the good old days ... Most if not all quality stuff refused to work in GL because the remuneration is too Low to justify for the hassle they have to go thru (preferred destinations are Macau, HK, Taipeh, etc) ... The sexual demands of hardcore GL cheonsters aren't helping ... In addition, GL business has tapered over the years in view of the current poor economic situation ... The downturn in oil and gas industry has created a domino effect on the rest of the industries in general ... In order to sustain the interest & motivation of their WLs, 54A OKT has an incentive$ and a long service programs in place since years ago ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 23-08-2016, 06:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Anyway, still awaiting their new batch of WLs, coming in a couple of mths(??). Hope to see some gems then!
Old 23-08-2016, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Anyway, still awaiting their new batch of WLs, coming in a couple of mths(??). Hope to see some gems then!
There are gems among current group maybe not best cut or still good enough to last till next batch
Old 27-08-2016, 06:13 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangbonker View Post
How about Anan, the slim , tall figure babe, is she till working ?
Regretfully, this pretty, well-endowed and tally An An who has been giving me lotsa solid and passionate sex has gone home for good ... Departed around the same time as the other famous hot A/P Chu Chu ...

No worries, OKT of this shop has submitted new applicants to AV for approval ... I'll drop by soon to check the photos of the newbies without makeup ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 28-08-2016, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Am afraid you may have to keep your fingers crossed ... Knowing 54A standard since many years ago, am sure they may have at least a couple of gems if not more in each batch ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 28-08-2016, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
KFPanda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Regretfully, this pretty, well-endowed and tally An An who has been giving me lotsa solid and passionate sex has gone home for good ... Departed around the same time as the other famous hot A/P Chu Chu ...

No worries, OKT of this shop has submitted new applicants to AV for approval ... I'll drop by soon to check the photos of the newbies without makeup ...
Power lah bro... you get to have exclusive trailer on the new batch... does it includes all the stats, figure and experience?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1