The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-10-2012, 02:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
u referring to her boob size? ya she is tall. Anyway i am not very good at judging cup size ..agar agar only.

btw shun zi told me she don't like to wear bra. during the session she did not wear bra when she undressed & dressed up. she said wearing bra is uncomfortable.

saw sa sa and i like her syt face. her boobs look big

haven't got the chance to see lu lu yet. heard she is very pretty.
Bro Slyer, ShunZhi prettier than Lulu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stabil0 View Post
Which Lulu u referring you, bro ?
Bro Stabilo.. this is 1654A thread.. So Lulu from 1654A lor..
Quote:
Bro, care to share Xinyu & Jin Jin from which house ?

Kum Sia
Xinyu 2038
Jin Jin 16W12

Cheers
Old 08-10-2012, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

I went on a rampage of RTFs in 1654a over the course of the past 2 weeks and managed to snag (in order) Tian Tian, Lulu followed by Sasa.

Tian Tian offered the best service, sweet tender and loving, makes you feel like squeezing her cute cheeks. From Guangzhou, TT is the most experienced among the 8 new flowers despite her looking like she's only 18. RTF? Yes, for the puppy love experience, while turning into hot sweaty sex and i suspect TT still have many many more tricks up her sleeve. I have 2 years to find out

Lulu - lanky beauty with the right size cups, sharp facial features. Definitely in the league of the recent 1654a beauties likes of meihui, xiaoman, xiaoxue to name a few. Tends to take things really slow and sensual, a different side to the wild wild sex one would normally want to have. My new personal fav these days, I have RTF-ed her 4 times already. Could have been more if not for the long queue.

Sasa - Huge knockers! Ever willing to please, she only had experience working in KTV hence considered new to this trade. But shes so eager to learn, the most memorable thing i remembered in the session was discussing about sex with honest feedbacks and all. Sasa possesses the best womanly assets and these alone will make her top of the 'wanted' list in the many months to come. And she come across as a very open person and is willing to try new things in sex. As long as she maintains her drive, I'm sure she will blow the minds of many customers in 1654a.
Old 08-10-2012, 09:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9904 / Power: 21
lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute

fr on xiao feng

went down after work as I was feeling horny the whole day

Managed to get xiao feng..been wanting to try her for a while but she always have customers so faster hand fast leg told okt her..

face: 6.5/10
shower: good good! wash me clean and gave me a bbbj in e shower..nice deepthroat too
body: big B on her small frame, she is at most 155cm.. butt quite flat..
catbath: 8/10
bbbj: 9/10 deepthroat and constantly looking at me omg..
fj: quite tight I like! cowgirl, missionary, doggy, scissors, and finally one last missonary before I pulled out and unload in her mouth
too bad cim not very good, basically just positioned her mouth there..no sucking after I came, personally I like girls to continue sucking after I hit climax, shiok!
rtf: maybe after trying the rest of the new hot girls in this house first

I only realised their malaysian wl judy was working during small talk with xiao feng..xian! been wanting to try her! one of the last few malaysia gems in GL!
Old 08-10-2012, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 745 / Power: 13
Stabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangfc View Post
Bro Stabilo.. this is 1654A thread.. So Lulu from 1654A lor..
Bro I have tried Sasa 1654a and Lulu 16W12 at Yi Tiao Long. How is Lulu 1654a compared against these two ? Thanks[/quote]

Quote:
Xinyu 2038
Jin Jin 16W12
Cheers
Think I saw Xinyu before, her boobs to that big one, right ?

Jin Jin - haven't try. Only tried Lulu from Yi Tiao Long

Cheers
Stabil0 is skinny
Stabil0 is hated by all bcos she plays politics in office
Stabil0 tried to seduce Boss's son but not successful
Old 08-10-2012, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
u referring to her boob size? ya she is tall. Anyway i am not very good at judging cup size agar agar only.

btw shun zi told me she don't like to wear bra. during the session she did not wear bra when she undressed & dressed up. she said wearing bra is uncomfortable.

saw sa sa and i like her syt face. her boobs look big

Quote:
Which Lulu u referring you, bro ?
Quote:
Bro I have tried Sasa 1654a and Lulu 16W12 at Yi Tiao Long. How is Lulu 1654a compared against these two ? Thanks

Cheers[/QUOTE]

Lulu's (1654A) B+-C sized boobs look big on her coz she is slim. She is also fairly tall at 1.64cm. Her looks are different from Shunzhi's. ShunZhi looks pretty, cheerful n feminine, whereas Lulu can look cold n unfriendly, but once inside the room she opens up n transforms.
Comparatively speaking, Lulu at 16W12 boobs are big but she belongs to the "bah bah" type of body. Both Lulus are very fair.

Yes, Xinyu's boobs is not very big. Perhaps B to B-.

Cheers
Old 09-10-2012, 12:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

I always get xingyu a few days before her period when her boobs r nice n swollen. Xingyu is very cute.... One of those girls which gives me super strong gfe...

Thinking of tarma her with cong cong and xiaowei at her house some day... Confirm shiokados...

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangfc View Post

Cheers
Lulu's (1654A) B+-C sized boobs look big on her coz she is slim. She is also fairly tall at 1.64cm. Her looks are different from Shunzhi's. ShunZhi looks pretty, cheerful n feminine, whereas Lulu can look cold n unfriendly, but once inside the room she opens up n transforms.
Comparatively speaking, Lulu at 16W12 boobs are big but she belongs to the "bah bah" type of body. Both Lulus are very fair.

Yes, Xinyu's boobs is not very big. Perhaps B to B-.

Cheers [/QUOTE]
Old 09-10-2012, 05:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
limj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey i don't know if i can even be asking this, but does anyone know 1654A okt house number? got a masseuse from shanghai been asking me how to work in geylang and if there's a contact she can get some information from?
Old 09-10-2012, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Shunzi n LuLu

this Shunzi's boobs smaller than retired Miko but still nice palmful soft yet perky wif lightish brown pinkish tits...personally i luv her bod even wif the bit of wt she has put on, sexy curvy fair smooth creamy...n she has a smooth fair back to die for...as for gg braless, she told me she likes to wear bikinis, wah thinking of her in a bikini top n thong is giving me a boner...

LuLu...is also v nice but in a more sensual passionate way

Quote:
u referring to her boob size? ya she is tall. Anyway i am not very good at judging cup size :agar agar only.

btw shun zi told me she don't like to wear bra. during the session she did not wear bra when she undressed & dressed up. :she said wearing bra is uncomfortable.

saw sa sa and i like her syt face. her boobs look big:

Old 09-10-2012, 01:57 PM
Samster

omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Cool LuLu n SaSa

A gd fair write up on both these lovely mms bro!...

To me LuLu provides sensual passionate soft slow gfe svc, wif lovely frenching n she gets dripping wet naturally...

SaSa to me cums across as a nice friendly geunine innocent fair hubei mm wif a skinny frame n a fabulous pair of C+/D cup boobs wif lightish brown pinkish tits...i really enjoyed bonking her doggie seeing her fab boobs bouncing in the mirror n asian cowgal wif her fab boobs bouncing once agn n she squeezing at times n me squeezing at times n both of us squeezing at times wif her sweet innocent face grimacing in pleasure together wif great moans, macam jap big boobs av style

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post

Lulu - lanky beauty with the right size cups, sharp facial features. Definitely in the league of the recent 1654a beauties likes of meihui, xiaoman, xiaoxue to name a few. Tends to take things really slow and sensual, a different side to the wild wild sex one would normally want to have. My new personal fav these days, I have RTF-ed her 4 times already. Could have been more if not for the long queue.

Sasa - Huge knockers! Ever willing to please, she only had experience working in KTV hence considered new to this trade. But shes so eager to learn, the most memorable thing i remembered in the session was discussing about sex with honest feedbacks and all. Sasa possesses the best womanly assets and these alone will make her top of the 'wanted' list in the many months to come. And she come across as a very open person and is willing to try new things in sex. As long as she maintains her drive, I'm sure she will blow the minds of many customers in 1654a.
Old 09-10-2012, 02:00 PM
Samster

Talking Tarma

Alternatively perhaps can try NaNa(1803)/Cong Cong(2038) tarma as both gd friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post

Thinking of tarma her with cong cong and xiaowei at her house some day... Confirm shiokados...
Old 09-10-2012, 03:06 PM
Samster

Thumbs up LuLu(1654A)

LuLu(1654A)....24 yr old Hunan mm newbie...fair quite pretty demure looker, looks more attractive wif her hair down...quite tall abt 164cm+, nice long slim legs, slim/skinny bod...B+ boobs wif brownish tits felt firm yet soft n nice to fondle, squeeze n suck but somehow got the impression tat may be modified as it did not look proportionate to her slim/skinny frame??...flatish ass, pussy well trimmed wif no smell...previous ktv experience in Macau...oh yes also a smoker...

Overall sex svc gd for newbie n gfe is v gd wif natural feel...kinda of like a raw diamond who appears keen to be polished...She is still not use to the 54A gl sex routine as i think Garrick has not provided his std newbie sex tutorial as yet...but this newbie LuLu appears to be keen to learn n improve, so if u r patient n offer her tips, sld hv an enjoyable natural passionate session...

Shower just a scrub at first until i gave her some tips on soapy raba front n bk n squating bbbj which she then performed quite well...gd bod feel during the the soapy raba, light frenching which was a gd start n her bbbj lick n suck was gd wif nice eyecontact...

Bed action...back catbath done slow n gingerly but again enjoyed her bod feel n pussy feel on me back n bum...did not actually do a proper ar as she licked ard me ah area, but gd licks of me perineum, balls n abit of hj...bbbj gd lick n suck wif tongue twirls n swirling of her head n even abit of deepthroat...my turn to take over...first played wif her boobs which slowly got her moaning sounded natural n nice...then did me tonguefu which got her wet n high wif her hands caressing me face n hair...then went up to french slowly n passionately wif her hands ard me neck n bk she tasting her own juices shiok natural feel...

fj v gd as LuLu has stamina n quite tight...missionary wif me squeezing her ass cheek sideways cld feel her dripping wet n frenching; doggie standing wif LuLu in her heels leaning agst the mirror wif great side mirror effect made more exciting wif her model height, her hand reaching out to grip one of me hands on her ass cheek, moaning than i turned her head ard n we frenched while i pounded her n played wif her clit fm behind; foldable chair wif her ass on the edge of the bed, sexy long slim legs wrapped ard me neck, close bod feel frenching passionately wif her arms ard me neck n bk as i pounded n cld c her getting a reddish flush on her upper chest, neck n face n her eyes rolling when i came shiok feeling...

Overall i had a v gd time wif this newbie LuLu, demure wif soothing soft voice...v natural passionate gfe session especially during my foreplay n fj...has gem potential...

PS....i hv since rtf n LuLu's overall sex svc has improved..,a v nice bonk for those looking for soft slow sensuous passionate gde...just treat LuLu nice!
Old 10-10-2012, 07:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
H2001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just up tiantian just now , very good service. Wanted to try sasa . I also have a preview 2 /3 newbies coming to 1654A

One is the guai guai type , quite tall and quite big size
Another one is buddy of shunzhi , quite short hair and petite
Looks I prefer the shunzhi batch
Old 11-10-2012, 09:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 15
mic ong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermic ong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermic ong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermic ong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermic ong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

tian tian and fei fei my fav ..
Old 12-10-2012, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light
Unhappy Re: girls in 1654A

Angela has gone back to China today
Old 12-10-2012, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
Angela has gone back to China today
that's fast. Think better pop by and give mimi a good banging before she expires too...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1