The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 17-03-2020, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 8
ahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to behold
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
Wah, few months. So your work / business and partner all also in Thai?
Wife is thai.
Old 17-03-2020, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 17
old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboyb0y View Post
Have you done it without going via agency ?
i know one agency charge me 1.8k baht. but i think its worth it.
They help you settle everything and on that day can get the license.
Bro, can PM the agency contact?

Thanks..

To up list: -Empty for now-

Planning to retire from Commercial Sex Scene
Old 17-03-2020, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Wife is thai.
Haha I see. Just curious, would you marry a Thai if you have a chance to choose again?
Old 17-03-2020, 05:15 PM
Samster

ahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_yet_horny View Post
Bro, can PM the agency contact?

Thanks..
Pm-ed you.
Old 17-03-2020, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha I see. Just curious, would you marry a Thai if you have a chance to choose again?
Yes. why not?
Old 17-03-2020, 05:18 PM
Samster

Covid-19: Entertainment, sports venues to be closed for 14 days

All entertainment places and sports venues in and around Bangkok, including pubs, massage parlours and nightclubs, will be closed for two weeks as part of the government’s attempts to curb the spread of the coronavirus, Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha announced this afternoon.

He said all mass public gatherings and activities will also be prohibited. They include concerts, exhibitions and religious gatherings.

The ban will take effect starting Wednesday.

He said they are among a package of measures proposed by the committee to fight against Covid-19 chaired by Prime Minister Prayut and approved by the Cabinet today.

The Cabinet also approved its proposal to postpone the Songkran holiday.

https://www.thaipbsworld.com/covid-1...d-for-14-days/

if bros want to chiong need travel out of bangkok liao...
Old 17-03-2020, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
hellothis555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I dun pay 1.8k to have my Thai license since 12 yrs ago, a trip to sukumvit to convert my license...current is my 2nd renew, 1+5+5.
Old 17-03-2020, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
hellothis555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Heard today got 30+ case again.

Total 177 people tio.
Too little with so many Kwai managing.
Old 17-03-2020, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yes. why not?
Culture differences. Useless government = frustrations
Old 18-03-2020, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh really? That’s good. But what kind of tickets? Don’t they check on the names?
whatever places of interests that require foreigners to pay more..
Dont care about names..

I'M CIM KING
Old 18-03-2020, 10:03 AM
Samster

draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But if you plan to stay here then best is to apply a thai license. but u need a housebook to apply.
Hope this help.
I dont know you need a housebook to apply...
My knowledge is just need a medical clearance from any clinic - 100thb
A letter of endorsement from Sg embassy about your declare address..
off you go to the driving center, get the q and wait for the 3 stipud steps leg n eyes test...
then finish, go to the other corner wait for your q number again, take pic pay the the lic n take it n fuck off...

By the way we as foreigner, even have name in housebook, doesnt mean anything, UNLESS you become PR..
our name in housebook is just something to use or might use when a couple thai - foreigner go into divorce. The court will take into consideration for 50-50 or others, depends the house is purchase for the marriage or purchase together after the marriage..thats all..
other than this, our names in house book dont mean anything..please dont misunderstand yah bro..

I'M CIM KING
Old 18-03-2020, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
1.8 k thb for that thai lic conversion..
Damn, i only charge you 1k will be more than enough..
agency do for you, you need to be there
do yourself , you need to be there..
Bro...my humble advise to you since you just start staying in Thai...
In future, for anything regarding about your own visa and whatever, go make a search n understanding, then do yourself...dont rely in those "most" fucker thai agency...
For myself, i did all by myself...from zero till have all the neccessary valid legit documents..
not easy though but worth all the efforts..
then you will know their style of working and how to handle them in future

I'M CIM KING
Old 18-03-2020, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
1.8 k thb for that thai lic conversion..
Damn, i only charge you 1k will be more than enough..
agency do for you, you need to be there
do yourself , you need to be there..
Bro...my humble advise to you since you just start staying in Thai...
In future, for anything regarding about your own visa and whatever, go make a search n understanding, then do yourself...dont rely in those "most" fucker thai agency...
For myself, i did all by myself...from zero till have all the neccessary valid legit documents..
not easy though but worth all the efforts..
then you will know their style of working and how to handle them in future
so license is much easier than i think if i apply myself. i will go check.
i going to open bank too but i asked K bank need house book and bangkok bank need housebook too.
How much u paid for converting license at driving center?

saw it online 205 baht

Last edited by ahboyb0y; 18-03-2020 at 01:39 PM.
Old 18-03-2020, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Arrivals to get free SIM cards with internet.

https://www.bangkokpost.com/tech/188...-with-internet
Old 18-03-2020, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Culture differences. Useless government = frustrations
Well to me not much different in culture. who cares about the government. hahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1