The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2019, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
shylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleach85 View Post
Ha ha.. You can ask pom.. He knew about her.. . That why pom never had fr with her... .
sorry, the ex-sailor moon should be "lele"
Old 14-08-2019, 09:19 PM
Samster

shylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
dont matters to him but i kpo wanna know...
can ah?
haha. i also dont know can or not, Prof Pom, can ah?
Old 18-08-2019, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 15
princeofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud of
Actually it's ke ke. Ride her many times. Best test drive at ace from 2010-2012. Wish I could find her again

Quote:
Originally Posted by shylook View Post
sorry, the ex-sailor moon should be "lele"
Old 18-08-2019, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
haha. i also dont know can or not, Prof Pom, can ah?
you drunk again ah?
Old 20-08-2019, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by princeofpersia View Post
Actually it's ke ke. Ride her many times. Best test drive at ace from 2010-2012. Wish I could find her again
i am not sure if we are talking about the same sailormoon. if the one you mentioned at 2010 was 18 years oid, then we are referring to the same sailormoon.
Old 20-08-2019, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
you drunk again ah?
you belum belanja me drinks, how am i going to drunk? lim kopi at ace can drunk one meh?
Old 20-08-2019, 09:40 PM
Samster

dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you belum belanja me drinks, how am i going to drunk? lim kopi at ace can drunk one meh?
come now... i spend you...
Old 20-08-2019, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
come now... i spend you...
huiyoo... ok, sure, can send me location mai?
Old 20-08-2019, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
huiyoo... ok, sure, can send me location mai?
Meridian Club
no 20&22,, Jalan Puteri 1/4, Bandar Puteri Puchong, 47100 Puchong, Selangor
017-627 1079
https://maps.app.g$$$$$l/uGJBa7xG3GvUhmcq5
Old 21-08-2019, 12:06 PM
Samster

wah, high class ooh...
Old 21-08-2019, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 11
tukangkarut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry for this Late FR as I was away and only recently got time to write 1.

This happenned weeks back late in the evening. As I never been inside OS, decided to get there and see if I got the guts to enter this time. When I was already nearby, I just wait outside. Waiting the perfect time to enter (actually no guts to enter haha). After like 5-10 minutes had passed, saw 1 lady walking out of OS. She did see me and smiling, I smile back as she keep on walking. So I make my move to ask her. I asked her if she have any customer waiting for her or booked her. As she did not what i am saying, she just said '100 ok'and we walk to her place. As she have a very limited English we then chat using google translate.

Name/Nick: Meng Yue
Face: 8.5/10 She loves to smile. got some dimple if I see correctly. Nice long black hair as well.
Boobs: 9/10 C or D cup. Sag but nice pair, can see clearly the vein line above her chest.
Body: 8/10 Nice figure. Not too thin and too big.
Skin: Fair
AR : Nope
BJ: 8/10 Nice slurp. she is a pro at this.
Pussy: Trim bush, can see clearly her clit. A bit loose during FJ.
FJ Rating: 8/10 Manage to do 3 position with her. She is really accommodating
Hygiene: 10/10 We showered togeter before the action and she clean me throughly. After the session, I asked her to get her shower first as I was catching my breath.
Damage:100
RTF: Yes
Old 21-08-2019, 05:01 PM
Samster

ACE

Saw this girl and itchy to try SYT. she is wearing a white singlet, no visible bra line or cups, black short pant (or skirt I cant remember)/. Although I usually know this kind of gurl really can flip car. But as really want to try, just ask her up. She ask for payment first before anything right after we enter her place.

Name/Nick: Didnt ask
Face: 8/10 cute. fair skin, tied her hair
Boobs: 5/10 A cup, not for a boob lover. She just put a nip patch to cover her nips.
Body: 7/10 A bit on the thinner side
BJ: Nope
Pussy: Clean, no hair
FJ Rating: 4/10 Right after I finish my shower, she took off everything and just lie on the bed. When im ready, she just ask me to fuck her right away. no sucking the boobs,light kissing etc. She just turn her head left or to the right during the session. Me? I just do my deeds. Can feel the tightness of her hole while pumping.
Hygiene: 7/10 clean by myself before and after. For her she just clean herself right after i have done my shooting
Damage:80rm
RTF: no la. 1 time only
Old 22-08-2019, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tukangkarut View Post
ACE

Saw this girl and itchy to try SYT. she is wearing a white singlet, no visible bra line or cups, black short pant (or skirt I cant remember)/. Although I usually know this kind of gurl really can flip car. But as really want to try, just ask her up. She ask for payment first before anything right after we enter her place.

Name/Nick: Didnt ask
Face: 8/10 cute. fair skin, tied her hair
Boobs: 5/10 A cup, not for a boob lover. She just put a nip patch to cover her nips.
Body: 7/10 A bit on the thinner side
BJ: Nope
Pussy: Clean, no hair
FJ Rating: 4/10 Right after I finish my shower, she took off everything and just lie on the bed. When im ready, she just ask me to fuck her right away. no sucking the boobs,light kissing etc. She just turn her head left or to the right during the session. Me? I just do my deeds. Can feel the tightness of her hole while pumping.
Hygiene: 7/10 clean by myself before and after. For her she just clean herself right after i have done my shooting
Damage:80rm
RTF: no la. 1 time only
up you for the try. i saw this girl too. but due to her cocky face. i decided not to give a try. really big accident as expexted. btw, is she shaved or naturally white tiger?
Old 22-08-2019, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
up you for the try. i saw this girl too. but due to her cocky face. i decided not to give a try. really big accident as expexted. btw, is she shaved or naturally white tiger?
She shaved.
Old 22-08-2019, 11:20 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
SEXSLAVE16 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Now looks like those Vietcongs are learning fast from those PRC's. First they started short changing customers, then now refusing BBBJ which had been their cutting edge service tactics to storm and capture the PRC market share at ACE.

Well, what Pom had gethered that Vietcongs doing BBBJ are getting lesser or wiser to a certain extent.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1