The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-08-2019, 12:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 6
concerned1883 is one of the Best!concerned1883 is one of the Best!concerned1883 is one of the Best!
Re: Grab "Hitch-ed" (based on true accounts)

EPILOGUE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While we were cuddling after the furious romp, we started chatting and Sally shared that she was in the midst of a divorce and had to move in with her parents for the separation period. She didn't say what was the reason for divorce so I also didn't pry further.

"Oh, weren't you going for a jog with your friends?" I asked.
"Bluff you one lah. Or not how to get you in my house? You didn't make any move, so I had to." she replied.

I cupped her face in my hand and gave her a deep kiss.

"My parents are away and will only be back in 3 days time. So if the next couple of days you're free after work, maybe we can..." she blushed as she said this.
"Of cos I'm free."

I got her phone number so that we could Whatsapp directly to arrange the time for me to pick her up from work.

And for the next 2 days I had the pleasure of bonking Sally after work in the bathroom, living room, kitchen, etc., as we had the whole house to ourselves. Of cos with condoms. Till her parents came back.

We continued to whatsapp each other and I gave her a lift home sometimes, but the opportunity for sex just didn't come up. After a couple of months the messages kind of dwindled and one day my messages just got 1 tick. I tried to call her (as I was concerned if anything happened to her), but the line was no longer in use. So she must have changed number.

So that brings an end to my encounters while driving hitch as well as an end to my hitching days...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to all for your support and encouragement!
Hope you guys enjoyed my real life encounters.

Wishing all good health and prosperity!
Old 27-08-2019, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

time to start hitch again bro. thanks for the story
Old 27-08-2019, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 11
69doggie is a living Saint! - you won't find better69doggie is a living Saint! - you won't find better69doggie is a living Saint! - you won't find better69doggie is a living Saint! - you won't find better69doggie is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tats the end ?? Very nice story , hope to hear more !!’
Old 28-08-2019, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for writing, at least TS got happy ending.
Old 28-08-2019, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 6
zooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud of

True story don’t come easy. Happy ending
Old 28-08-2019, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2166 / Power: 16
spluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by concerned1883 View Post
EPILOGUE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While we were cuddling after the furious romp, we started chatting and Sally shared that she was in the midst of a divorce and had to move in with her parents for the separation period. She didn't say what was the reason for divorce so I also didn't pry further.

"Oh, weren't you going for a jog with your friends?" I asked.
"Bluff you one lah. Or not how to get you in my house? You didn't make any move, so I had to." she replied.

"My parents are away and will only be back in 3 days time. So if the next couple of days you're free after work, maybe we can..." she blushed as she said this.
"Of cos I'm free."

I got her phone number so that we could Whatsapp directly to arrange the time for me to pick her up from work.

And for the next 2 days I had the pleasure of bonking Sally after work in the bathroom, living room, kitchen, etc., as we had the whole house to ourselves. Of cos with condoms. Till her parents came back.

We continued to whatsapp each other and I gave her a lift home sometimes, but the opportunity for sex just didn't come up. After a couple of months the messages kind of dwindled and one day my messages just got 1 tick. I tried to call her (as I was concerned if anything happened to her), but the line was no longer in use. So she must have changed number.

So that brings an end to my encounters while driving hitch as well as an end to my hitching days...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to all for your support and encouragement!
Hope you guys enjoyed my real life encounters.

Wishing all good health and prosperity!

How u have more adventures soon bro!!!

PM me to share pics & BOOOBY MILF contacts

Or add me on Skype at wesbrown09

For our group to fap to our friends and fap targets!!!

Grab Referral code: joey16813 $8 off!!!
Old 28-08-2019, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 6
concerned1883 is one of the Best!concerned1883 is one of the Best!concerned1883 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by want0nmee View Post
time to start hitch again bro. thanks for the story
Perhaps bro. But now need to pay back commission to grab. Plus rides quite hard to match.
Old 29-08-2019, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
EPILOGUE

"Of cos I'm free."

It's so sad to know that such a notti n enjoyable sexual relationship TS had with Sally fizzled out as fast as it started n fading away and cumming to an end so abruptly just like this

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 30-08-2019, 06:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 6
zooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud of

Maybe for TS Bro’s next encounter, he can explain what happened in the first two days too. Hahaha
Old 30-08-2019, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

I really like this story!   

setting up my tent here for more updates.
Old 30-08-2019, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Grab "Hitch-ed" (based on true accounts)

Quote:
Perhaps bro. But now need to pay back commission to grab. Plus rides quite hard to match.
A lot of drivers are actually hitching chiobus than cover petrol expenses

Especially those big conti ones
Old 30-08-2019, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Grab "Hitch-ed" (based on true accounts)

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
A lot of drivers are actually hitching chiobus than cover petrol expenses

Especially those big conti ones
You referring to me? Haha... I only hitch chio-est I can find else just go off alone... but no luck so far... likely not yandao enough... :-(
Old 30-08-2019, 07:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Grab "Hitch-ed" (based on true accounts)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajlover View Post
You referring to me? Haha... I only hitch chio-est I can find else just go off alone... but no luck so far... likely not yandao enough... :-(
Most important your ride got to be yandao

Cheers buddy
Old 30-08-2019, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 7
BoBehZhao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, hope you have more encounters!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1