The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 05-10-2014, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Thai Woman wants to find love with SG man

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
She does not want your love.
She wants the Blue IC and then wishes to be upgraded to Pink IC.
Period.
Just recently there was a PRC whore said she wanted to marry me after couple of good fucks with me.
Old 17-10-2014, 04:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 11
ComeMyWay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Why would anyone want to marry a raving lunatic???
LOl same thinking here boss
Old 17-10-2014, 05:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 13
stillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Just recently there was a PRC whore said she wanted to marry me after couple of good fucks with me.
Enjoy a few more with her till it's time to dump here. Obviously, she's trying to use marriage as a means to stating here.
Old 19-10-2014, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillgottheblue View Post
Enjoy a few more with her till it's time to dump here. Obviously, she's trying to use marriage as a means to stating here.
Of course la... There is nothing these PRC bitches won't do to con money.
Old 20-10-2014, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
internet100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonfusedRudy View Post
I think any SG man who is interested in Thai women should really try to associate with the ones with proper jobs like teachers, OLs, shop owners, etc. There are so many of them . I don't know why so many men has such narrow and skewed vision of only associating with women working in clubs, bars, massage and even brothels . These WLs form a minority and are not representative of the general character traits in Thai ladies.
I have to agree on this despite my "advertisement" nonetheless. I have some decent ones who tries to lead decent lives....but that's another story and it's for you to explore :P

Probably, for some of you who can afford the time and money, the choice is yours to choose if WLs are worth the time..... however, if you can't, well, just take a look around. Bottom line is, if you think about women sucking your $$ etc, then you have no choice. Stick with it.
Old 21-12-2014, 05:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
irbaboon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I interested. But she interested or not? Haha. No money, not handsome.

Not trying to be funny la. But then many of us here also talented. Multi lingual? Chinese and english? I also multi lingual. Degree? Do you know you need a degree just to work as a cashier in 7 eleven there? Doctor? Ok the thai joke is docot in thai is 'mor' so mor fun is dentist, mor nuat is massage therapist, mor duu is fortune teller... So what type of doctor she want to be.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1