The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 03-09-2010, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 15
wowwow123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: In love with a KTV Viet gal, need help

ask her to sign a contract with some identity before "lending" the money to her. if she willingly to sign means that she is not trying to con u out and question 2 and 3 would only be small problem, because it will show whether be you really wants to marry her anot. else if she runs u still have the contract and her identity to find her.
Old 03-09-2010, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of light

wow....so many brudders with such experiences....please always keep at least 1 year of emergency fund before you spend on such things...remember for men...if you have money you don't have to worry about having no pussies...the moment you are down and out...you can forget it...it's really hard to tell if such WL are true to you or not....but end of the day it's because you can give them a better life that's why they are with you....
Old 03-09-2010, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 16
hardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud of

the answer is very simple.. the moment you have these questions in your heart, you are not ready to accept her.. so even if we give you the assurance that these concerns are uncalled for, can you proceed without hesitation?

marriage is a lifelong thing (supposedly you do not divorce..) so why marry someone who you cannot trust and then feel uncomfortable or suspicious everytime you touch on money matters?

or if you really think she has to be the one for you, then these questions should not be posted to us for help.. post it to her.. you are going to marry her, so you have to be frank and she has to be honest.. only she can give you the answers you want to know.. not us..

whatever it is, good luck!
Old 03-09-2010, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute

Later boss Sammy will come in here and say...

"why do you want to marry a whore? you must be nuts! "

But I sincerely wish you all the best, hope all turn out well for ya.
Old 03-09-2010, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
putneyspa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: In love with a KTV Viet gal, need help

Dear Friend

As they say only time will tell. If you are still willing to risk the uncertainty over a long period of time then I would just say pace it at a rate u can afford and dun let her push u. U set the pace. If she is baulks then u know that she has another agenda
Old 03-09-2010, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
coper99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

dude,u r diggin ur own grave if u reali trust her.. jus maintain e hit n pay method wif her til u can clearly see her,u hv nothing 2 lose aftall,! n u hv all e time 2 do tat,so y take e risk!
Old 04-09-2010, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1248 / Power: 22
Marlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud of

ok 1st of all stand in front of a mirror if you think you are yandao enough to sian a singapore girl, then forget about this vietnam FL. if you think you are not yandao enough then i would suggest you spend this 10k on marriage agency so that you can get yourself a young virgin vietnam wife.

its better than throwing the 10k into a bottomless well.
Old 04-09-2010, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 19
milo_man is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilo_man is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilo_man is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilo_man is a living Saint! - you won't find better

dude..best way to safe guard all this "promises" is either u make her sign a marriage contract with T&C or get her pregent before marriage. Den u do a DNA to ensure that is yours. If she wans to run away, at least u still have a child.
Old 04-09-2010, 11:09 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
djayee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: In love with a KTV Viet gal, need help

Yama,

You have all the answers. Just the point of making yourself facing the reality. Think about it, it's not a problem about she will or she will not, before that you need to think about can you afford the loss.

There will be tons of money in the way, unless you thoroughly understand her family background, if she needs to divoice her husband for you, and then after you are dried up, what's next?

Long live bro.

DJ
Old 04-09-2010, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wowwow123 View Post
ask her to sign a contract with some identity before "lending" the money to her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by milo_man View Post
dude..best way to safe guard all this "promises" is either u make her sign a marriage contract with T&C or get her pregent before marriage.

How will this "contract" gonna safe guard him??? If she conned him, u want him to go all the way to Vietnam, spend effort to track her, spend thousands to get a lawyer in Vietnam to sue her??? With this thousands spent and in Vietnam, you think so easy to sue her? If fortunately, you are able to sue her and bring her to court, what you get in return?? End of the day, waste money and time only.

In SG, everything goes by book... what contract, what lawyer... In Vietnam, these are all shits.

The best is to be smart, dun mess around with these ppl.... I just dun believe, these ppl will use the money to make money..... They will use the money to laze around. Once the money is finished, new stunt will appear.
Old 04-09-2010, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 15
nicko7o7 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternicko7o7 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternicko7o7 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: In love with a KTV Viet gal, need help

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardpoke View Post
the answer is very simple.. the moment you have these questions in your heart, you are not ready to accept her.. so even if we give you the assurance that these concerns are uncalled for, can you proceed without hesitation?

marriage is a lifelong thing (supposedly you do not divorce..) so why marry someone who you cannot trust and then feel uncomfortable or suspicious everytime you touch on money matters?

or if you really think she has to be the one for you, then these questions should not be posted to us for help.. post it to her.. you are going to marry her, so you have to be frank and she has to be honest.. only she can give you the answers you want to know.. not us..

whatever it is, good luck!
Good Said frank and honest
Old 04-09-2010, 12:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 14
Dagger_Lee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

10k is not a big sum. You can earn this sum quite easily. If you want to give then treat it as for a charitable purpose only. But giving away your heart is quite a different thing.
Old 04-09-2010, 12:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4347 / Power: 21
AhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by justl00king View Post

WoW ... So serious la ... U speak like him now .... But i must also agree ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagger_Lee View Post
10k is not a big sum. You can earn this sum quite easily. If you want to give then treat it as for a charitable purpose only. But giving away your heart is quite a different thing.
To many 10k is nothing ... But imagine so many children r straving out there n dying ...
Sigh ...
(
Old 04-09-2010, 01:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 802 / Power: 21
happy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to behold

You mean you want to set up a detective agency to go after her

Quote:
Originally Posted by wowwow123 View Post
ask her to sign a contract with some identity before "lending" the money to her. if she willingly to sign means that she is not trying to con u out and question 2 and 3 would only be small problem, because it will show whether be you really wants to marry her anot. else if she runs u still have the contract and her identity to find her.
Old 04-09-2010, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 15
Boythings deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by justl00king View Post

Whore? event thesedays if ur married with innocent girls, any guarantee n the future she l be the same? Nowdays, Alot gals and local married woman become/working as Fl coz economic crisis, $$$ matters, iv seen and heard some of my frend after few months married with local gals, their wife f@@ck by other guys hahahha , Remember lol Singapore is big city, open minded person, American style, event ur married, as long as dont let u partners know what are u doing lol

My frend married with vt gals, used to work at vt pub, and his wife really nice, treat my frend really good, never ask for more $$$, self behaved if we hang out each others, the problem only 1, Heart
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1