The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-06-2011, 04:29 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
darcy1280 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Help for Newbies / Blur Blokes / Lazy Bros - Questions and Answers

I spent the day exploring and walked down Geylang to familiarize myself with the area. I walked the entirety of the street and turned down L16 and then onto WH. At 215 in the afternoon you get to see exciting things like women coming back with groceries, and guys texting on their phones behind closed gates.

I only had two men say anything to me. One said, "Young lady for you sir?"
and I don't know what the other one said since he was talking on his cell phone at the same time.

Thanks for the recommendations. I will be back on Monday since I don't feel like fighting the weekend crowds.
Old 17-06-2011, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
woail2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by darcy1280 View Post
Hello,

I've spent the past couple of days trying to learn as much as I can and have reviewed the FAQs as well as a great deal of the older posts.

I'm an American visiting Singapore for the first time and from what I've been able to process, it looks like GL at Lorong 16 would be my best bet for CAT150 (if I'm wrong please let me know). While I've read plenty of reviews on individual girls, I was wondering if anyone could recommend a specific house on that street that is friendly towards newbies?

I've seen lots of helpful posts from Unfit, marlborotan, max priest, and Frankiestine (to name just a few), and I would greatly appreciate help from anyone.

Thank you very much for taking the time to read this and I look foward to your replies.
Bro Darcy, just to let you know that you should not feel offended if some of the sweet young lads turn you down when you pick them. You see, they are afraid that westerners have big tools that may cause damage to their tiny equipment on which they depend their livelihood on. :-)
So please be gentle with the delicate goods!
Old 17-06-2011, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 19
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Welcum to the sleazy street of Singapore!

Here are some of the English Speaking and Friendly Pimps you can try:

1) L2033
2) L16WH06
3) L1606
4) L1612
5) L2831A
6) L1651
7) L1805

Njoy your stay here, Mr Yankee!!
L16 H54A is quiet & peaceful. The OKTs are polite & speak excellent english
Old 19-06-2011, 01:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
plc0988 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I just want to know if I can call OKT to deliver G to my Hotel room ? Thx
Old 19-06-2011, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Haudreay is Cool - loads of Potential

Just to share Noob experiences. Saturday night I when to pay 150 bucks cause i told myself that, my first fuc has to be of quality.

So I when to WH 43, I think. Then since it is a Saturday night (ard 9pm) i am left with only 2 choices. So i chose this gal name Channel. So i paid 150 for the whole course. there were alot of chatting from her, but sometimes cant understand her accent. There is a lot of Catbath, And very little action. Maybe i dun really like catbath feel like it waste time. i prefer 2 shots. Overrall, she was very nice to chat to but, the action seem short. Cause, while chatting my member turn limb then she had to work it again. I came shortly then off i go home and sleep.

Unsatisfied with the amt of action, i found myself looking for bonk again. On sunday afternoon.
Old 19-06-2011, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
woail2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by plc0988 View Post
I just want to know if I can call OKT to deliver G to my Hotel room ? Thx
wahaha! OKT may suspect you are a planted spy from AV dept trying to nab him!
All the WLs can work in the licensed brothels only in GL.
If you want your WL to go to you hotel, be prepared to do some investment upfront first, like RTF her a few times, buy her iPhone, LV bag, jewelry etc. Then one day she will bluff OKT her code red has come, and then she needs to go out to do some shopping. Then she is yours for the day, whichever hotel you want her, and be generous with your angpow...
Old 20-06-2011, 09:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
darcy1280 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I went to 1654A today and the FR should post on the girls in 1654A thread as soon as a mod approves it. Thanks again to everyone for making recommendations and a special thanks to Omnia who recommended Ella (who I spent time with today).

I'm thinking of going back one more time for a threesome (one more thing on my bucket list I could cross off) and I was wondering if it would cost $300 for the hour or if it would be more?

Quote:
Hello,

I've spent the past couple of days trying to learn as much as I can and have reviewed the FAQs as well as a great deal of the older posts.

I'm an American visiting Singapore for the first time and from what I've been able to process, it looks like GL at Lorong 16 would be my best bet for CAT150 (if I'm wrong please let me know). While I've read plenty of reviews on individual girls, I was wondering if anyone could recommend a specific house on that street that is friendly towards newbies?

I've seen lots of helpful posts from Unfit, marlborotan, max priest, and Frankiestine (to name just a few), and I would greatly appreciate help from anyone.

Thank you very much for taking the time to read this and I look foward to your replies.
Old 21-06-2011, 10:28 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -66 / Power: 0
king bong has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
I went to 1654A today and the FR should post on the girls in 1654A thread as soon as a mod approves it. Thanks again to everyone for making recommendations and a special thanks to Omnia who recommended Ella (who I spent time with today).

I'm thinking of going back one more time for a threesome (one more thing on my bucket list I could cross off) and I was wondering if it would cost $300 for the hour or if it would be more?
Threesome should be same damage loh. Best ask okt first if he has house girls to recommend that are comfy with threesome. Fyi threesome can be 2 wl serving you or threeway which requires a lesbian wl so be specific and ask okt. normally he will accomodate your request with his best judgement
Old 21-06-2011, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:

If you wanna book 2 WLs at the sametime, the price will be $300 per 60 mins. Better to book the WLs within the same shop for the ease of coordination by the pimp. 1654A is an excellent choice. Ask the pimp for advice on which two WLs can click well ... Perhaps they would perform a lesbo act for you!

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 05-07-2011, 12:08 PM
FateMortis

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Hi senior bros, (still learning the lingo here, it seems everyone refer each other as bros)

May I ask if the $150 means it's fix $150? Any charges that need to be paid to the OKT on top of the $150 for the CAT150 girl?

And if not tipping the girl is rude? I'm only 20 and income isn't very high. $150 is already considered high damage to me, so would like to know roughly how much the entire thing will cost.

Plus my inexperience in bonking, would I look silly if I cannot even tahan 10 minutes into the real stuff? Never try before, so don't know how long I can actually last. Thanks!
Old 05-07-2011, 09:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Ahtan80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

normally, the price quoted by the okt is the final price. no other charges. as for tipping, it is not necessary, unless you really want to thank the girl for a good bonk.

And if money is your constrain, why not just go for cat50.
Old 05-07-2011, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
AsianValues deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I aren;t that bold. can I just walk around? with the pimp around? lol
Old 06-07-2011, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianValues View Post
I aren;t that bold. can I just walk around? with the pimp around? lol
You can but once you walk out of the shop, the OKT will make a comment - This guy must be a "pian tai" (in Mandarin)!!

Don't do that too often as a fuck shop is a not a shopping centre, supermarket or a wet market where one can walk in and out to do window shopping & looking for the best bargain!

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 07-07-2011, 01:36 AM
Samster

zekesaur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello all, I'm new to this forum, new to this whole commercial sex business, new to intercourse; I haven't lost my virginity. Being 20+ and still a virgin is kinda embarrassing lol. Some of you said a guy's virginity counts for nothing but hey it's still a milestone! Doing some research so hopefully my first time would be memorable, at least until I get my first gf. Personally I would prefer my first to be with a busty angmoh but seeing how there are almost no legal ones, chio asian ones will do. ;P (FL3 has some but I read that angmoh service not that good, and if she just lie on the bed and expect me to do my thing, I don't think I know where or how to start) So here's the first question: for cat150s, roughly whats the ratio of malaysian to prc?

After a quick scan, ive more or less decided on 1654a for my first trip, it's hugely popular and theres many positive reviews.

Here's my plan:
trip 1: find a young and pretty girl preferably naturally busty, and finally ascend to manhood
trip 2: search high and low for a cat150 WL that does AJ. personally i find it quite disgusting, particularly if the WL nvr clean, but then still wanna try at least once!
trip 3: one last bonk (with some experience and all the minor worries taken care off), maybe rtf the one from trip 1 if it was awesome, then retire from commercial sex
trip 4: on second thought, make that 1 more - to try tarma cat150
after that focus on finding gf and back to my tenga and fleshlights

From what ive gathered here's roughly the procedure (pls correct me if im wrong)[and some questions in the bracket]:
1) Travel to the lorong and search for the house2) Enter the house and the counter + receptionist/okt should be there [will i need to go to him or will he automatically come to me?]
3) Pick a girl [from what i read, cat150 not fish tank right? how do i view the girl? the okt will show me pics of his girls on a com ar?]
3a) If girls not to my liking or dunno who to pick, ask for recommendation. [will he only recommend his own girls or another houses as well? will the pics be accurate?]
4) Girl arrives, and we both proceed to room. (1 hr starts)
5) Undress and enter the shower [is there some chat time before undressing or something?]
6) she will wash you and herself and do some foreplay
7) proceed to bed, start with catbath, then bj/bbbj (+AR)
8a) if finish early, chat before showering again, dress and leave early if you want if 1hr not up
8b) if still fucking, an alarm/bell will ring at around 45 min mark [dont know, can someone confirm?] finish up, shower, dress and leave
9) pay the okt on the way out
10) play the song on the way out [am i allowed to post links?]

Got more questions over here :X
1) Will the girl have condoms of various sizes? im not long but i 'think' im thicker than avg, bought okamoto 0.03 once to try try with fleshlight, bloody tight at the base ring, like tied with string or something
2) Is it recommended to tell the OKT or WL that im a virgin? Will they try to charge me more or will the WL be more lazy?
3) If I wanna go for 2 shots w/o extra charge, same 1hr, how to ask the OKT? If OKT say 2 shots, need to ask him to confirm with the WL? Or dont ask OKT, just ask WL? Can I ask the WL outside before we enter room lol? Dont wanna go in and shoot from 2min bj and its over.
4) continuing from 3... ok some brothers recommend virgins to wank first before they go geylang. but then got another problem, what if i too nervous cannot erect? -.- the WL should know what to do right? if i try to get myself erect and she just stare at me... seems dam weird lol. (+ if I wank earlier, kinda lose a bit of feeling might not experience the full pleasure lol )
5) Most probably the WLs can only speak basic english and lots of chinese. Im also chinese but not too comfortable speaking it and vocab is limited, im fine with listening though just not too many chim words. are there any phrases that I should know? Like if I wanna tell her i wanna fuck already, how to say? zhuo4 ai4? sounds cheesy lol. Also, what's frenching in chinese? fa3 guo2? XD
6) im curious about AR too. how will they wash your ass in the shower? will they put soap on their hands then poke in and out ? and also, AR means licking around the asshole only or means tongue and finger will poke poke inside? and if AR and poke their tongue inside already, do you still french them? got smell/taste or not? (nvm don't answer the smell/taste qn, i think im better off not knowing)
7) tried looking at the newbie guide on the basic terms, but 'commando' not stated there. from how you all use it, it just means that the girl is very auto, will take the lead right?
8) If fucking halfway suay suay condom break, will i be able to feel that its broken? after that heck care the WL, run to toilet and wash + soap ar? Then if still can mari kita, can continue?
9) For BJ/BBBJ, is deepthroat a norm or very few girls do it?
10) If the girl is busty enough, will she normally give a boob job? Or need to ask if she allow or not? Once again, what's breast fuck in chinese?
11) Just a fleeting thought/fetish, please don't rage or flame me. But is there actually a WL that allows double penetration, ie 2 guys 1 girl, 1 in pussy, 1 in anus at the same time? Just asking only, please don't get riled up lol.
12) Okay, final question that I can think of... for now... since im a virgin, i think ill have a bj w/ condom on, might not be able to control and accidentally cim, which again from what ive read, most WL dont allow you to cum in her mouth or on the face. So... where are the common places that I can cum on? I mean they lay towel or something on the bed so you're not supposed to anyhow shoot everywhere right? Is cumming on her breast/tummy/just outside pussy area alright?
13) Just thought of 1 more, ok really the last one now. In the event that the WL/OKT allow 2 shots, if you cum while inside her, recover fast enough before you lose your hardon, will she be able to tell if you nvr pull out? Some say depending on the WL, you might get 2 shots, some say 2-3 times is okay as long as got time, while others say most girls give 1 shot only. It's damn confusing, how do I go about asking/confirming the number of shots? Really worried if I blow my load within 5-10 mins and its over...

It's 1 post and looooooooooads of text and questions, sorry for that. I read somewhere some brother say 'u looking for a fuck, not looking for a wife, just go there and have a good time', but then I've more or less determined to only make these few trips and make it good ones. Tenga and fleshlights do feel good, and I can hear the moans of girls from porn. And when I see boobs bouncing on my screen, I can only squeeze my fleshlight sleeve, pinch my face cheek and fantasize what real boobs would feel like. And I can only imagine how a real pussy feels like while pumping my toys. And reading your FRs just made it worse. I just got to taste what a real woman is like. At least after those few trips I can somehow relate and recall what it feels like when im back to watching porn.

For you guys who have taken the time to read, thank you for your time. And for the kind people who will answer some of the questions and relief some of my doubt, THANK YOU. : o

just realised i can only use 4 smilies...
Old 07-07-2011, 12:34 PM
Samster

TrialAndError deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zekesaur View Post
Hello all, I'm new to this forum, new to this whole commercial sex business, new to intercourse;
I'm also new to the GL scene. Just go once and all your questions will be answered. it worked for me. the only research I did was to read the fr from bros to find an WL that would most closely match what I was looking for. The rest just leave to mother nature. Good luck.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1