The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-03-2018, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: So Shiok Ah!

I was left to my own and it didn’t take too long before moaning noises came from the living room. Just as I thought she was done with her boyfriend, was it really over? Walking out in nudity, she had her soaked underwear at her nose and was in the heat of masturbating. All the while a dark figure watching at the windows.

Me: ‘Still not satisfied?’
Alexis: ‘A bit more sir.’

I went over to the door and opened the gates, speaking loudly into the corridor.

Me: ‘You can come in. But go away once you’re done.’

I took the single armchair next to Alexis and the skinny, dark-skinned guy came in, even giving me an unneeded handshake. The duo was quick to get started and the clueless idiot even had to ‘borrow’ a condom from me. Watching the sex-starved guy pound her so mercilessly, I was sure he did a better job than me. The ass slapping, the names calling, even the boobs grabbing seemed so painfully pleasant.

That night, after my parents went to bed, she came into my room to hug me while I was still on the computer, wearing a thin shirt and nothing else. The handjob she gave was my last straw of the day, getting me to fall asleep with a deserving fap. As for my morning call (after my parents went to work), it happened an hour before I needed to wake up, and the bed creaking activity worked wonderfully well to sober me up for the rest of the day.

END
Old 17-03-2018, 10:21 AM
Samster

JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

New SHORT story for starters...

My Hairdresser

It’s mid way through the year. Alexis’s friends from polytechnic had planned to meet up for a gathering to catch up on each other. Alexis wanted to look neat and tidy for the gathering so she decided to get her long hair tidied up and styled. She made an early appointment at 10am on tuesday with her usual salon.

Tuesday 

Alexis woke up early to have her breakfast and went to take a quick shower. Since her friends has reserved a table an a fanciful french restaurant, she wore a black low cut dress. The dress had bra paddings in it so there was no need to wear an additional bra. The dress was a spaghetti strapped one, the front nicely covered her breasts and also showcase her beautiful cleavage. The dress wasn’t a full formal dress so it’s length was a few inches above her knee caps. Her outfit topped up with some accessories and heels and she was ready to go.

She boarded the bus and headed for the salon. Traffic was really good and she unexpectedly reached the salon early ah 9.15am. She decided to sit around the entrance of the salon at first as she thought the salon would not be open yet. Fortunately for her, it seemed that someone was already at the salon and she went up the staircase into the salon.

*Ring* The Bell at the door ringed when she opened the glass door. 

“Morning Alexis” a familiar voice echoed across the room.

Alexis looked towards the direction of the sound. It was her favourite hair dresser, Gray.

“Good morning Gray. ” She greeted him.  “You’re the only one here now?”

Gray: “Yes. It’s my duty to open the shop and prepare the necessary stuff. The rest will start coming from 10am onwards”

Alexis: “Ah I see.” As she headed to one of the salon chairs.

Gray: “The usual? Cut, wash, blow?”

Alexis nodded.

In the next 15 minutes, Gray trimmed her hair and styled it accordingly.

Gray: “Ok. Please follow me to wash your hair”

Alexis stood up and walked over to the washing area. She immediately lied down on the flat chair and rested her head on the side of the wash basin.

Gray: “Give me a moment. Let me get a new bottle of shampoo.” He walked to the storeroom which was just in front of the wash area.  When he came out of the storeroom, he saw a mesmerising image. Alexis lying down, her legs slightly apart and revealed some of her pussy lips as she was only wearing a g string. Naughty thoughts gathered in his head but he shook them aside and walked over to the other side where her head was.
Old 17-03-2018, 01:00 PM
Samster

He placed some shampoo on his hands and applied it on her head. Gently massaging her head with the shampoo and enjoying the full view of her cleavage. Dirty thoughts came into his mind again and it doesn’t help that he could not forget the first image he saw earlier. He was getting more and more aroused as he continued to wash her hair. Once her hair was fully shampooed, he turn on the shower head and sprayed the water to her hair. One hand running through her hair while the other controlling the direction of the water.

Once the soap bubbles were all gone, he placed the shower head back into the basin. Wet both hands and started to massage her head again. Alexis didn’t think much and just enjoyed the session. His hands moved from her hand. To her ears. To her neck and to her arms.  Then slowly running them down to her collarbone and further down until he was just above her breasts.

Alexis knew that Gray was up to something.  She never had a salon session with that much massages before. She enjoyed the session so far so she didn’t mind letting Gray carry on his escapade. Gray paused his motions awhile and rested his hands just above her breasts. Since there was no resistance from Alexis, he thought it was ok to carry on. His hands slipped in under her dress and held onto both her breasts. Squeezing them gently, massaging them in circular motions. Then he took out one hand, slide her spaghetti straps aside. Then adjusted her dress such that her breasts were in the open.

He then walked over to stand at where Alexis legs were and continue massaging her breasts. This time, he flicked her nipples around. Making her moan in the process. Alexis was enjoying and her legs were getting further apart from each other. This made it easier for Gray to get closer to her body. (Gray was standing in between her legs now) He leaned forward to suck on her nipples. The movement of his tongue was strong and it also felt like he was flicking her nipples around with his tongue. Alexis loves it when someone plays with her nipples and she was turned on.

She tapped on Gray’s shoulder and pointed below. Gray understood and lifted up Alexis dress slightly and was presented with a black G-String. He moved her G-STRING aside and plunged his mouth to her pussy. He started off with licking her pussy opening as there was love juice coming out. Made his tongue flat and started licking from the bottom to the top of her pussy. He continued this motion a few times before focusing on her clit. He was flicking the clit around with his tongue. The movement felt similar to what he did to her nipples. This made more love juices leak out.
Old 17-03-2018, 04:06 PM
Samster

Gray got up from his knees and stepped back. His dick was screaming to be let out of his tight jeans. He unbuckled his belt. Unzipped his jeans. Pulled down his boxers and his rod is finally out. He stood in front of her and Alexis was still lying on the chair. He started off by teasing her. Rubbing his tip at her pussy opening and clit. Then positioned it at her pussy opening. He push slightly to make it look like he was about to enter but just stop when his tip was about to go in. Then stepped back again and continue this tease on her.

She was hungry for action. And yet, Gray was taking his sweet time playing with her. 

“Come on, fuck me already” Alexis begged.

With that, Gray pushed hard and suddenly into her. His dick plunges straight and deep into her pussy. The full length in her pussy but Gray stopped moving again.  He wasn’t done playing with her. Alexis could not take it anymore. Her hips automatically moved and started grinding herself onto his dick. Her hips going in circular motion and his dick going in and out slightly due to it.

Seeing Alexis so horny, Gray was even more turned on and started to thrust harder. His balls slapping her bum at the same time. Their juices made a lot of sloshing sounds as he thrust harder and faster. Soon, his dick stiffen even more. He wanted to enjoy more. He slowed down his paced. Took his dick out of her pussy, then entered her again then out of her again. This helped him cool off a little and managed to control his urge to cum. But Alexis knew this pattern from the guys who fucked her.

“Just cum in me.” She proclaimed. 

Gray heard it and his dick instantly reacted to those words. He went back to hardcore fucking her and blasted his load into her.

*Ring* The glass door opened.

“Gray, I’m here.” His colleague announced.

They panicked. He quickly wore back his jeans.  Alexis pulled back her top and stood up to let her dress flow back down and proceed off to the normal routine of salon session.

END

3p videos
https://openload.co/f/__zmnV2_80s
https://openload.co/f/fi0qAmR56yk
https://openload.co/f/r40hGmc83Jo
Old 17-03-2018, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 9
DogCuntStand is a splendid one to beholdDogCuntStand is a splendid one to beholdDogCuntStand is a splendid one to beholdDogCuntStand is a splendid one to beholdDogCuntStand is a splendid one to beholdDogCuntStand is a splendid one to behold

Awesome story, support!
Old 18-03-2018, 07:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 7
Hoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find better

JEMMA what is that JAV girl name?
Old 18-03-2018, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoppip View Post
Which video link are you referring to?
Please advise before I can give you your reply.
Old 18-03-2018, 09:19 AM
Samster

Another NEW short story.....

Happy-go-lucky New Year

One of the last day of New Year falls on a Thursday and there was a long weekend. Alexis and James decided to take this opportunity to have a staycation at a hotel to celebrate the new year as well as spend some time with each other.

(Note: A little information to facilitate the story. Alexis and James are dating. Alexis is still studying in university while James has started working. So they can only spend time during weekends and special occasions.)

Hotel booked. Clothes packed. Alexis headed off to James’s house to meet up with him first since the check-in time was about 2pm and they had time to spare. Dressed in a body hugging spaghetti strapped top and a black mini skirt, her outfit flaunts Alexis’s figure.

The top emphasizing her 36C boobs and the bottom her smooth long legs. Inside, she wore a black lacy bra with a black thong.

Alexis sent a message to James :”I’m reaching and coming up soon.”

This is the usual way to tell James to open the door so she can go in straight away once she arrived. She reached the doorstep to see a sleepy James waiting. Once he saw her, he turned around and headed back to bed again.

‘Must be busy gaming through the night again’ Alexis thought to herself. She closed the door and took off her shoes before approaching James.

She placed her bag down and laid next to James in bed. Hugging him from behind with her breasts pressed against his back. James still being in a daze turned over and hugged her. His hands caressed her back to her bum where he finally noticed the soft fabric which he then opened his eyes slightly to find out that it was his favorite black mini skirt that she was wearing. Immediately, a part of him was fully awake.

Alexis turned around such that her back was facing James. Her bum pushed against his crotch feeling his hard rod poking in. She smirked and started to grind her hips into him. James was getting turned on and aroused and finally feeling more awake. He moved and climbed over her, giving her a sensual deep kiss. Their tongues played cheekily with each other while their hands ran over each other bodies. It was getting really hot but Alexis wanted a more private place to do whatever they wanted. (Note: James’s parents/siblings could come home anytime.)

So, reluctantly she stopped James, whispered into his ears “Use me when we’re at the hotel. Let’s go for lunch for now.”

James slightly turned off as his morning wood has yet to subside but listened to his dear girlfriend. Went to wash up and they headed for lunch. Once they had their fill, they proceeded to the hotel. The usual check-in procedures were done and they went up to the given room.

James: “I’m going to take a shower first. Feeling very warm from the weather.”
Old 18-03-2018, 11:11 PM
Samster

Alexis nodded to acknowledge. While he was in the shower, Alexis felt playful. She whipped out her phone and messaged to Denise.

~<Heys, I’m with the hotel with my boy and if happen to not have any plans, why don’t you drop by to V Hotel, Room 501.>~

(Some background information. Denise is a fellow erotica writer whom Alexis has been talking and they sort of clicked with each other immediately. They’ve been talking about some girl-on-girl action and Alexis has been interested in it because she has never tried it with the same gender before. Photos has been shared with each other so they roughly knew how each other would look like.)

Once she sent the message, she took out her sex toys to play. A green-jeweled anal plug and a vibrator. She removed all her clothes except for the skirt then stuffed the anal plug in her ass after using lube to lubricate it.

James was done with his quick shower and came out of the washroom to see this scene. Alexis’s legs spread out on the bed, with her vibrator in her hand stimulating her clit, a green sparkling jewel could be seen from her ass and her head leaned back while enjoying herself.

Initially his lower body was covered by the towel, but after such a scene, he dropped his towel on the floor and climbed onto the bed. Alexis continued the show for him. Moaning slightly as she reaches the sensitive part of her clit. He kissed her gently, his hands went for her boobs. Cupping them, caressing them, playing and pulling her nipples. He couldn’t resist the urge anymore. He move his fingers down, sliding through her labia to check how wet she was. She was more than ready. Took her vibrator away, her hands pinned above her head. Positioned his dick at her opening and pushed in. It was harder to get the full length than usual since it was the first time he fucked her with her anal plug still inside. Her pussy gripping him tighter than usual but it was heaven to him especially with the amount of juices that she had.

Alexis, on the other hand, was having an intense sensation. Both her ass and pussy are filled. She moaned particularly louder than usual which aroused James even more. James was going at a steady tempo of moving in and out of her. Trying to control his urge of releasing too quickly.
Old 19-03-2018, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoppip View Post
If you are referring to the pics, then she is Aizawa Minami.
Old 19-03-2018, 10:24 AM
Samster

Shortly, they changed position to doggy style. Alexis’s favorite position. On her fours, James inserted his rod back into her. This time going faster and harder. Sloshing sounds and his balls slapping against her ass could be heard.

This was really driving Alexis crazy and the orgasms she had was making her legs feel jelly. She was on fours at first but slowly it became the lying doggy style. James continued pumping her even at that position. But he was about to reach his climax that he took a break while resting on top of her.

However, Alexis was so hungry for more action that she grinding her hips back into him which then triggered James’s climax because the feeling was so awesome. Alexis felt him twitch inside her and hot cum flowed into her pussy, filling her up. James then rolled over to one side of the bed to rest up from the session while Alexis still stayed in that same position to rest as well.

-Ding dong- The door bell rang.

Both Alexis and James startled but James was too lazy to move so he just hid under the blanket. She moved her lazy ass up from the bed. Took a bathrobe to wrap herself. She could feel cum trickle down her thighs as she opened the door.

There stood a lady, in a black fitting dress and heels. For a moment, Alexis thought it was someone from the concierge but after taking a more careful glance, she realised it was Denise. Alexis spaced out for a while before collecting her thoughts and stood aside to let Denise in.

New Video updates:
https://openload.co/f/8pzlG7yrqI8
https://openload.co/f/TCB-uwdiI6k
https://openload.co/f/TjX7ZYVc6D8
https://openload.co/f/5uv-whhcdzY
Old 19-03-2018, 01:14 PM
Samster

Denise placed her bag at the corner while Alexis was still being surprised that Denise actually took her random invitation. At the same time, Alexis was checking Denise out. The black dress accentuate her slender body. It was Alexis’s first time with the same gender and she doesn’t know what to do exactly. Whereas Denise confidently walked over to Alexis and kissed her. It felt all different to Alexis. Denise’s lips were softer. They toyed around with each others’ tongue, Alexis sucking and tugging gently on Denise’s tongue and lips at times.

Alexis’s hands initially wrapped around Denise’s waist before moving slowly up to find the zipper of her dress. Slowly and sensually pulling it down all the way. Meanwhile, Denise pulled the ribbon of the bathrobe, opening up to see the naked skin of Alexis. She, too, checked Alexis out and caught sight of the trickles of white liquid at her thighs. They both wriggled out of their clothing and Denise gestured Alexis to lie on the bed. She climbed over Alexis and in a 69 position started to eat Alexis out. The taste of both Alexis’s and James’s juices was alluring. Denise skillfully licked and ate Alexis out, making Alexis squirm and quiver many times.

It was hard for Alexis to concentrate but she started by slipping her fingers in between Denise’s labia. It was moist. Then tasted her fingers. All these were new experiences for her. She then started licking Denise’s clit first. Trying to gauge how Denise would react. Licking it and circling her tongue around the clit. She could hear Denise give out a soft moan. Guess that’s a sign that she’s doing well. She then continue to give gentle kisses and sucking slightly at it. This time a louder moan was heard. She moved further down to Denise’s opening. Licking the entire opening and sliding her tongue in at times.

They continued eating each other out for awhile until both were soaking wet and ready for more action. Denies continued to take the lead. She moved away from Alexis, approached her bag and pulled out a double dildo. It was skin coloured and wasn’t very thick. Without much talking, they both knew to get on their fours. Denise pushed one end of the dildo into Alexis’s pussy first before dropping down on her knees and inserting the other end to her own. Then both instantaneously moved in and out on the double dildo. The toy wasn’t too long so their asses were bouncing against each other. Making slapping sounds each time they clashed with each other coupled with their moans growing louder each time.

James who was oblivious to whatever was happening, finally woke up from his rest to see his girlfriend and another girl. It took him awhile before he recognised that it was the girl whom Alexis has told him about before. He couldn’t care less about the details and just watched the two girls do their own thing.
Old 19-03-2018, 11:49 PM
Samster

Having a pair of eyes watching them turned both the girls even more. Their moans grew louder as they got wetter. Denise decided to switch position.

This time she was on top of Alexis.

Every time Denise moved, it felt like she was fucking herself as well as Alexis.

James watched the girls get it on with each other and unsurprisingly, his package was up and ready again.

As the two girls were busy fucking with each other using the toy and kissing, Denise’s ass was so enticing for him. He got off the bed and positioned his dick at Denise’s ass.

Using his tip to apply some pressure at the opening and to also gauge Denise’s reaction. At first, she startled a little because of the sudden hot and hard thing poking at her but once she knew what it was, she didn’t bother saying anything. James took this as a 'yes' to enter.

Placed his hands on her ass and slowly pushed himself into her. His package was still moist from the earlier session with Alexis so it went in easier than expected. It was definitely tight.

Especially when Denise’s other hole was stuffed with the double dildo. Both James and Denise matched their tempos of going in and this intense sensation drove both Alexis and Denise to have multiple orgasms.

A short while later. James announced he was about to cum.

“On our faces?” Alexis questioned.

James then withdraw his dick out and the two girls obediently positioned their faces near to his dick. A little rub and he gave both of them a small facial each. The girls started cleaning up each other by licking and they all collapsed on the bed to rest.

Happy New Year Indeed for the three of them.

END
Old 20-03-2018, 01:32 PM
Samster

New story....New Twitch.....
A Stupid Mistake a girl's POV

My name is Alexis Tan and I work as a Lawyer at a top law firm. I would describe my life as average without any surprises until I make a stupid mistake.
~~~~~~~
It was a Saturday night around 11 plus. I was heading home thinking of a case I have in hand. As I pass by a convenience store near my home, I took a glance into it and thought of stocking up for my refrigerator. Strangely, there wasn’t any staff in the store and an evil thought came to my mind. I entered the store, walked towards the cashier, reached for a box, slipped into my handbag and left. My heart was pumping very fast at this time but I was also very excited to have stolen something. When I reached home, I opened up my bag and found that the box I picked up was actually a box of condom. I was totally disgusted with myself.
~~~~~~
The following Monday in the office

“Good morning, Miss Tan”. It was the cleaning Uncle, Mr. Lim. He is 40 plus in age and always look at the gals in my office sleazily. However, he is quite hard working.

“Good morning, Uncle Lim“. I replied.

“Ms Lim, I got some matters which I needed your help. I wonder if you could spare some time?”

“Erm….. Why don’t you come find me during lunch time? It that okay with u?”

“Sure, no problem.” Uncle Lim returned for his daily routine.
~~~~~
Soon, it was lunch time and I heard a knock on my office door.

“Please come in” I shouted.

The door opened and Uncle Lim stood in front of me.

“Oh it u, Uncle Lim. How can I help u?”

“Ms Tan, this is what happened. My brother runs a convenience store and on Saturday something got stolen from his store. Although, he did not manage to catch the person red-handed but we know who the person who did it.” Uncle Lim described to me.

“So do you have any evidence? Like close circuit cameras video?”

“Yes, I have.” Uncle Lim started pulling out a video from the pocket of the coat he is wearing.

I took the video and put into the VCR and started playing it. I was taken aback by surprise what was shown on the video. Wasn’t this me at the convenience store stealing the box of condom?

Uncle Lim gave an evil smile, saying “I never expect a lawyer like you to break the law. Furthermore, stealing a box of condom.”

“What do you want?” I regained my composure and shouted at him.

“Nothing much, Alexis. Do you mind me calling you this way?” Uncle Lim replied

“Nope.”

“I only have a small request. As long as you are agreeable to it, I will ask my brother to not pursuit the matter any longer.” Uncle Lim laughed out loud.

“So what do you want?” I exclaimed

“As long as you let me and my brother play for one day” Uncle Lim stare at my tits.

“Play what…..” I shouted

“Stop trying to act innocent. You know what I meant” Uncle Lim said.
Old 20-03-2018, 11:17 PM
Samster

“卑鄙!”

“是的,卑鄙又如何?” Uncle Lim exclaimed.

“Anyway, you are the one who committed a crime, not me. But I am a kind person, I will give you up to the end of lunch time to consider my offer. And to show that you are sincere about making amends, I want you to take off the bra you are wearing now and put them into an envelope. I will be waiting in my storeroom for you. Remember you have up to the end of lunch time.”

After Uncle Lim left, I took a look at my watch. I only have 20 minutes left for the decision. I felt totally insulted by Uncle Lim. Am I going to let him exposed my crime or accord to his offer? Time was ticking away, I knew I had no other alternative. I got to protect my career.

So, I locked my office door, rolled up the blind and make sure no 1 could see what I was doing. I took off the shirt I am wearing, reached behind to undo the bra I am wearing. I took it off with hesitation and quickly wrapped it in an envelope. I wore back my shirt and walked towards the storeroom to look for the evil Uncle Lim.

“So you thought it over, Alexis?”

“Yes,” I said reluctantly.

“So where is your sincerity?”

I passed over the envelope to him. However, without looking, he threw the envelope aside and command me to take off my short.

“What.” I exclaimed.

Uncle Lim took out the video tape and flash it at me. I know I had no choice but to accord to his request. I request for the door to be close.

Uncle Lim shouted, “No, no closing of door. However, I give you a choice, either take off your shirt or come over to me and let me look into your shirt.”

I stood there thinking of which to choose.

Uncle Lim shouted, “Be quick or there would be audience”

I choose the latter. I walked over to him and he wasted no time in pulling my shirt so that he can look at my tits. He reached under my shirt and squeezed my tits.

“Erm….. Nice tits you have!” Uncle Lim commented.

At this time, my eyes were already red with tears almost flowing out. I asked him to spare me.

“Yo, Alexis. Listen up. Come and look for me here at 7 pm or else….. Don’t be late, you understand.” Uncle Lim give a stern face.

I quickly rearranged my clothing’s and hurried back to my office. I hold back my tears and my ears was ringing of Uncle Lim evil smile.

Back to the office, I couldn’t concentrate on my work. My mind kept replaying on what had just happened. I never expect the result of stealing a box of condom would turn out this way. My nipples are hard as it is very cold here. As the day went by, I managed to concentrate on my work and started forgetting about what happened in the afternoon.

Video updates:
https://openload.co/f/vfuoiBnPJzk
https://openload.co/f/RahbNiWwk7o
https://openload.co/f/E0rnukDqDRk
https://openload.co/f/dpk8hCDq9cM
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1