The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-12-2016, 09:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Wink A sensational touch

CHAPTER ONE

Jesse breathed in the warm summer air as she stepped out of her house to get her newspaper from the porch. Her neighbors across the street in a two storied yellow house waved at her before she went into the house. Jesse went into her kitchen and put on some coffee before sitting at the table and going through the newspaper. She jumped when her house phone on the wall right of her refrigerator began to ring. She stood and answered it, expecting it to be her mother or sister calling to ask for a favour, it was Modelling Corp. Jesse had done an application to work for Modelling Corp when they actually wanted her to come in for an interview.

She hang up and gathered her coffee to head out to the bus station to catch the next 16 to Kellers & Sellers. Jesse bumped into Michelle Little on her way there, a red head short woman with a fiery attitude. Michelle grinned at her, considering they were both 5'6 and have nothing in common, yet Michelle had been her best friend since middle school. "Hey girlie, where you headed?" Michelle asked her. Jesse threw away what was left of her coffee​ before answering her friend, "an interview at Modelling Corp." She said.

Michelle's eyes went all huge, apparently she heard of the magazine company, they were the best in New York City, big on fashion and passion. "Oh boy, did you know that the man that owns that company was cold-hearted?" Michelle asked shaking her head in horror. Jesse didn't care what she heard about the billionaire that owned the company, all she cared about was getting a job at the firm and build up to becoming a model, starting as an assistant. It had always been her dream to strut down an aisle with the best clothes designed by famous fashion designers.

"I heard a few stories." She admitted quietly, if anything the thought did not scare her from reaching her dreams. Michelle just stared at her, "and yet you still want to model there? Are you insane?" She asked. Jesse shook her head and pouted thoughtfully before answering, " no, just confident." Right when she answered the bus was pulling up and Michelle​ gave her a hug before running across the street to Hayley's Diner. Jesse used her bus pass and took a seat at the front, she was never a back person, she liked being noticed.

It was a long ride to the Modelling Corp, when she got there she was 2 minutes late, but they still accepted her. She walked up to the receptionist seated to the front of the building, The blondie's piercing blue eyes gave her a once over before asking, "may I help you?" She asked. Jesse was not bothered by her scrutiny, as a matter of fact, she challenged the receptionist with a calm gaze. The woman's gaze wavered and Jesse smiled satisfied, "yes I have an interview with the owner of the company." She said.

The woman was typing on the computer, "the job as the assistant, right?" The woman asked not once looking up, "Yes." Jesse answered. The woman pointed to her left at the end of a hall where a set of black doubled doors sat at the end. Above was a sign that said conference room, she took a deep breath and found her self walking towards the doubled doors that held her fate behind them.
Old 23-12-2016, 09:36 AM
Samster

kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Wink Re: A sensational touch

Paul sat at the end of the table leaning back in his chair as he watched the gorgeous woman seated before him. For the third time he wondered why she didn't sign up for a modelling career instead of a lowly assistant. She had her hands placed in her lap and she kept his gaze with confidence, answering his questions with a short yet perfect answer. She was exactly what he looked for, it seemed that she matched him in every way, she was headstrong and meaningful on what her dreams was by actually working here at Keller & Sellers.

"Well Ms. Road I'm proud to finally say that you are hired." He said leaning forward, he waited for an unexceptable outburst that would ruin her chance, but it never came. She just stood, shook his hand, and walked out, her hips swaying as she walked. Paul was impressed by her performance and felt a twitch at the side of his mouth when before the doors closed she did a little yelp of happiness.

Paul had seen her records before hiring her, they were clean, although there was a gap in her teenaged life, which he planned to find out why one was there. He stood and left the conference to go to the elevator on the right side of the receptionist. Lillian grinned at him, "she seems great." She said before he got onto the elevator. Which she was right, despite the gap, Jesse Road would be a great assistant, he could just feel it.

As soon as he got into his office a call from his ex-wife came in, "Katie what is it?" He asked softly when he picked up the phone. Kaitlyn Monroe is a woman with a warm heart, she was always considerate of others, but they soon realised that there had never been anything but friendship between them, so their marriage ended. Katie ended up marrying his brother Tyler and now they had a little boy named Greg, who happens to be Paul's favourite and only nephew.

"Just wanted to know if you ever found that assistant you needed?" She asked. He smiled, it was always said that he saved his smiles for his loved ones, which just might be true, "yeah, how's little man?" He said. There was a small thud in the background, then laughter, "he just found himself a new toy." She answered. He grinned, Greg was a bit like his mother and was always taking in strays, and he was only six. "So who's your new assistant?" She asked. Paul sat at his desk and began to come up with ideas on sexiest woman alive, he pulled out a picture of Jesse which was among other women and sat it in a pile of sexy women. "Jesse Road," He said, "she might be my assistant, but let me tell you that she would not be doing this job for long the way she looks."

There was a pause, "you hired that girl from our high school?" Katie asked in surprise. Paul paused a little confused, "Jesse went to our high school?" He asked right back. Katie started laughing, "yeah, as a matter of fact she was three grades lower than us, a twig with braces the last time I seen her." Kattie said.

Paul stared at Jesse's photo and had a hard time actually seeing her being skinny with braces, "well, whatever she did to look like a goddess now, I really would like to know." He said. Katie was quiet again, "I'm not so sure you and I are talking about the same person, Jesse Road was an ugly duckling in high school I highly doubt there's anything that could change that." She said. No matter how many different ways he tried to make that sound nice, it just came up harsh at the end, Katie knew this girl personally the way she put it.

"What was she to you?" He asked softly, he could just picture the look of shock on his sister's face, "Jesse is Michael's sister also my best friend." Katie answered. Paul nodded, it was just as he expected, they were talking about the same Jesse Road, who happens to have a brother named Michael Road, now a star football player. Michael had been his friend in high school, while Michael had been the first string quarter back on the football team, Paul had been second string, the next best.
Old 23-12-2016, 09:37 AM
Samster

Wink Re: A sensational touch

He vaguely remembered Michael's freshman sister that came to every one of their games, if he thought back he never really noticed her, so he hadn't really seen her or how she looked. He do remember braces and glasses, though, so how was it that she didn't have glasses now? The world sure was small, funny that ugly duckling, so Katie says, became this super hot and curvey woman with long dark brown hair.

He got off the phone with Katie and went back to his work, he frowned down at the ideas jotted down from one of the magazine writers, Dan Hansel. The man had an overactive imagination and right now this trait wasn't doing so good on "Female with the best eyes." He thought back to Jesse, she had some amazing earthy green eyes. Then again she had an amazing everything, if only he could give up his rule of allowing an amateur to model he would.

He picked up his phone again, "your assistant is on her way up." Lily said and hang up, he leaned back in his chair, and in came Jesse. She had gone home to change in something that was suppose to look professional but ended up taking a provocative turn. He gulped at the sight of her in the blue suit that hugged all her curves in the right places, her cleavage showed enough to notice and her ass was plump and lusciously round. His gaze did a dramatic once over, down to legs that ran on forever and bared shapely calves that was impressive on this woman alone. She had decided to sit her hair in a loose and sexy bun on top of her head, letting a few loose strands of her hair curl in her face and caress her cheeks. She finished in some blue fashionable heels that showed off what looks like small delicate feet with blood red nail polish on her toe nails.

"Good evening, Mr. Keller, I'm ready to start." She said, Paul cleared his throat to regain his cool, "yes, I need you to take this down to Hansel, you do know where the editor building is right?" he asked. She nodded, if anything Grechen had done her job and already showed Jesse around, the woman was always good at what she does. Jesse took the folder of all the sexy women candidates and left his office, what she didn't know was that she was among these candidates, he just couldn't resist.
Old 23-12-2016, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 11
PrinceCharles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: A sensational touch

Please continue TS
Old 23-12-2016, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
NewCause deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping to new story
Old 23-12-2016, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
LionBarrel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS pls keep going
Old 23-12-2016, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 8
Mjuseee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good story thanks for the efford
Old 23-12-2016, 07:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 14
Storm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to behold

It seemed you got your story from here :

https://www.bookrix.com/book.html?bo...270 ,270,9576
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1