The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List
Garudannn

Old 01-07-2008, 08:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
doll_rumiko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Newbies HELPLINE.. Newbies Please post your question here.

Him I borrow my bro's account here and I am actually a newbee.
One question I dont know I should ask here or not.

I know I have to precent some indentities while booking a room in Geylang area. Bros, are you using NRIC or something else?

Thanks alot.
Old 01-07-2008, 03:22 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

you are still able to post anywhere you want, except that the post will be delayed. The "M" should go off once you hit a number of posts.. i reckon it is 5 or 10.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonlim View Post
i joined 4 yrs back. wanted to reply to something yesterday n found the (M) when will i be able to post again?
Why do u need to create a new nick to cover your nick? What you shouldn't do is to reveal your bank account and probably address... other than that... so that if they know your nick or your real name? just remember not to trust everyone and every word you hear in this forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soi.asoke View Post
Create a new nick for meetups, posting FR etc so that we remain anonymous with original nick.

oh you are using your bro account.. why not ask him directly then??? besides NRIC and passport, i heard can use student pass ...but hold on... here's a thought... why not just the bro IC to register?

Quote:
Originally Posted by doll_rumiko View Post
Him I borrow my bro's account here
I know I have to precent some indentities while booking a room in Geylang area. Bros, are you using NRIC or something else?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 02-07-2008, 10:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
mark08 is Cool - loads of Potential

More info at:

Newbies Please post here......

and

Newbies Please post here.....
Old 02-07-2008, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2671 / Power: 18
blahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonlim View Post
hi tiger,

i joined 4 yrs back. wanted to reply to something yesterday n found the (M) along with my nick. along with 0 post counts

maybe i was idle for too long? when will i be able to post again?

Cheers,
jon.
bro jon, i'm in the same situation as you here.. i guess we just have to read up and post more in the newbie section.
Old 09-07-2008, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 16
blurangels is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblurangels is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblurangels is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblurangels is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblurangels is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi Bro,

Sorry to ask this question but at times I really don't understand the short form use here like "TNS, HCS, BBBJ, AR, FJ, CIM, RTF, GFE" etc could you help me out here thks
Old 09-07-2008, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 16
luv1299 is a name known to allluv1299 is a name known to allluv1299 is a name known to allluv1299 is a name known to allluv1299 is a name known to allluv1299 is a name known to all

Hi, you can go to the shortcut on your request.
http://samsforum.com/newbie-...-acronyms.html
Old 10-07-2008, 09:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 16
AngusYoung is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngusYoung is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngusYoung is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Newbie here altho have been visiting this site for many years. I have a question and not sure who can help. When I typed sammyboy's address, I got re-directed to a V-Bulletin site. This never happened before in all these years. I can only get to this site by googling Sammyboy and enter from there.

Can the moderator/administrator or any bro here advise?

Thanks
Old 10-07-2008, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 16
blurangels is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblurangels is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblurangels is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblurangels is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblurangels is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi bro luv1299 thks for the link
Old 10-07-2008, 03:03 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

it is a new bbs intended to replace the one in delphi.
sam calls it the New Kopi Tiam(coffee shop)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngusYoung View Post
Newbie here altho have been visiting this site for many years. I have a question and not sure who can help. When I typed sammyboy's address, I got re-directed to a V-Bulletin site. This never happened before in all these years. I can only get to this site by googling Sammyboy and enter from there.

Can the moderator/administrator or any bro here advise?

Thanks

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 14-07-2008, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Comment deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey,

i cant seem to be able to post my comments on the link exchange plaza.. wat can i do abt it?
Old 15-07-2008, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Adept6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

HELP!

My existing account "Adept" is somewhat crippled. What happened was that I was changing my email address of the "Adept" account, but I made a typo in the address, which makes it invalid. Now whenever I login with "Adept", I can't post anything. SO I created a new account "adept6969" so that I can highlight this problem. Please help! Thanks!
Old 15-07-2008, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1452 / Power: 16
wodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud of

Dear bro, whats the meaning of kc. looked around the forums but found no answer? And why got some samsters below their nick got (eP) and (p) one? What does it means?

You reap what you sow.

Next Goal : 1800 points

Dear bros who need me to return favour, kindly pm me with your latest posting! Thank You
Old 16-07-2008, 11:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Adept6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Regarding my earlier post about my other account (Adept), do I need to PM any moderator and admin (or the Boss) for help? Any senior bro can enlighten me on this matter? Thanks!
Old 18-07-2008, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 16
zack123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,

Newbie here. I had sent PM for FL contacts but have not been getting replies (not surprising due to newbie status). Question:

1) Normally how long does it take to receive a reply?

2) Since i can only have 10 PMs storage space, does deleting the sent PMs result in the receiver not receiving the PM?

3) Is it within normal and acceptable behaviour to send repeat PMs?

Thanks
Old 18-07-2008, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 17
Midnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adept6969 View Post
Regarding my earlier post about my other account (Adept), do I need to PM any moderator and admin (or the Boss) for help? Any senior bro can enlighten me on this matter? Thanks!
You can PM the moderator or boss for assistance, if they find that you are the rightful owner, they may give that nick back to you.

Anyway, what's wrong with your new nick with 6969 in it? Unless your old nick is a very powerful nick with high rep points, etc which also doesn't really carry any real weght, just use your present nick and forget about the old nick.

Regards
Tiger
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1