The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 07-08-2023, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1017 / Power: 12
Andreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud of
Advice on getting girls pregnant

Long story short , I fucked up and now one of my regular FL says she is pregnant. I dont want to bring her home so is it advisable to just let her raise the baby in vietnam? What will the cost be as she lives in a town 2 hrs away from Ho chi minh so i dont need to pay city prices.
Old 07-08-2023, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 11
ahlong12 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahlong12 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Advice on getting girls pregnant

the title and the content is very misleading haha. I thought you were asking about how to get girls pregnant. Anyway, are you sure its your kid since she is FL?
Old 09-08-2023, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 2
chariotholder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychariotholder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreme View Post
Long story short , I fucked up and now one of my regular FL says she is pregnant. I dont want to bring her home so is it advisable to just let her raise the baby in vietnam? What will the cost be as she lives in a town 2 hrs away from Ho chi minh so i dont need to pay city prices.
Bro, that child will not know its father? U sure?
Old 10-08-2023, 03:55 PM
Samster

Andreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud of

The timeline matches so im pretty sure its mine. I dont mind being a father but its just not with this girl.
Old 11-08-2023, 04:03 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
expatamerican is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
The timeline matches so im pretty sure its mine. I dont mind being a father but its just not with this girl.
How exactly does the timeline match? No matter when you last fucked her she may have fucked a dozen other guys in the same few days. Maybe you are just the most naive one she can sucker into paying for it. Or maybe she told 4 guys they're the father and just see which one takes the bait. Maybe she will get more than one guy to pay for the kid. Seriously, shes an FL. There is no way short of a DNA test to know that the kid is yours. If you seriously want to support, then get DNA test first before any money goes to her.
Old 15-08-2023, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 11
silvooon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysilvooon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
DNA first bro. dont so easy believe. if ONS or fling can understand la but FL fuck so many guys. how can sure is yours ?

if proven is yours, raise in vietnam have guys do that. but then again, financially how much will she depend on you ?

responsibility wise, grey area in my opinion. if gf or fling, i think must be responsible 100% of both girl and baby. FL, she works with the risk and she never take contraceptive pills and take customer raw, this one she also have significant responsibility ah.... regular FL but bottom line u still customer. in your situation, if proven mine, i will let her raise in vietnam, financially only support the kid basic needs. food education like these.
Old 16-08-2023, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Raw with FL girls or sex worker and got her pregnant, I'll probably tell her to get rid of it or deal with it herself. They have too many partners and should take measures to prevent it. If it's FWB, depends on situation.
Old 16-08-2023, 04:17 PM
Samster

thanks for all the advice guys , Ill support her basic needs until the baby is out and then do DNA test. If it is mine i will support the basics and the mother. Appreciate all the honest opinions
Old 19-08-2023, 10:36 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
expatamerican is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
thanks for all the advice guys , Ill support her basic needs until the baby is out and then do DNA test. If it is mine i will support the basics and the mother. Appreciate all the honest opinions
You are a good man. Unfortunately these women know how to take advantage of good men. Just be careful.
Old 21-08-2023, 01:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 667 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Singapore men are too good. Even if the baby turns out not yours, you have done a good deed.
Old 21-08-2023, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 12
dennisss is one of the Best!dennisss is one of the Best!dennisss is one of the Best!

Quote:
In case you don't know, there is prenatal DNA test. They take the mother's blood for samples.

Also I paid about 9k SGD for my wife's delivery in VN. I know it's on the high side ah, but hearsay they are Singapore standard and private ward. Hanh Phuc Hospital if you want to know. I've been to their public hospital before, quite unsanitary...
Old 23-08-2023, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennisss View Post
In case you don't know, there is prenatal DNA test. They take the mother's blood for samples.

Also I paid about 9k SGD for my wife's delivery in VN. I know it's on the high side ah, but hearsay they are Singapore standard and private ward. Hanh Phuc Hospital if you want to know. I've been to their public hospital before, quite unsanitary...
you mind sharing more details? she is on the outskirts of HCM so need about 2 hrs to get to the city
Old 24-08-2023, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennisss View Post

😱 why not at Singapore?
Old 25-08-2023, 04:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 12
dennisss is one of the Best!dennisss is one of the Best!dennisss is one of the Best!

Quote:
you mind sharing more details? she is on the outskirts of HCM so need about 2 hrs to get to the city
PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banaber View Post
😱 why not at Singapore?
Because no intent to stay in Sg. She got papers to go US.
Old 29-08-2023, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Taffy83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Basic expenses will cost 20mil VND to 30mil VND a month. You can take away 5mil if rental of house is not required. Just Curious, 2h away is it Vung Tau? 😂
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1