The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-08-2011, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rank Your Top 5 CAT 150 Girls in Geylang! (Currently Working)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
Diao Chan is not pretty, but service wise passable.
I am sometimes quite amazed at the list. But then the gals here are still second rate at best.
Wow, u hv a higher Standard for looks. mind sharing ur top 5 then?
Old 26-08-2011, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Wow, u hv a higher Standard for looks. mind sharing ur top 5 then?
Some ppl oppose for the sake of opposing and have no basis in their arguments. The list that we posted here are merely relative and thats the stocks we have here to establish some kind of comparison, so to speak!

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 26-08-2011, 01:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -66 / Power: 0
king bong has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Some ppl oppose for the sake of opposing and have no basis in their arguments. The list that we posted here are merely relative and thats the stocks we have here to establish some kind of comparison, so to speak!
Agreed as i said to each their own but credit must be goven when due..

IMHO diao chan service quite top notch she really will attempt to please you. I did not click with her so i dun recomend her as much as my other regulars but lile what i said. Chemistry is not measurable, if you got it good if not dun blame the wl

as for looks its a personal choice if you take her then complain bout lools you have a problem as you saw her before you went in haha
Old 26-08-2011, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
That is so full of it.

If you look at my recommendations, I was the first to say BaiHui would become popular. I do not oppose anything for the sake of just posting, unlike you.

I just do not think that Diao Chan is that pretty. She is young but definitely not what I would say is super pretty.
Old 26-08-2011, 02:43 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
That is so full of it.

If you look at my recommendations, I was the first to say BaiHui would become popular. I do not oppose anything for the sake of just posting, unlike you.

I just do not think that Diao Chan is that pretty. She is young but definitely not what I would say is super pretty.
Relax bro, no need to argue with each other as the saying goes to each their own. Looks is like gfe it depends ok a personal opinion.

Come on guys back to topic now

So bro nato17 whose ur top 5?
Old 26-08-2011, 03:07 PM
Samster

Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
........................I do not oppose anything for the sake of just posting, unlike you.

I did not specifically mention your nick in my earlier post. So why made the unnecessary fuss here? That is tantamount to the "admission of guilt".

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 26-08-2011, 07:26 PM
Samster

Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I did not specifically mention your nick in my earlier post. So why made the unnecessary fuss here? That is tantamount to the "admission of guilt".
Admission my foot. We both know who you were referring to. Jeez. You really a chip on your shoulder. I can disagree with rankings; can't I? But how does it mean that it is counter constructive?
Old 26-08-2011, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Admission my foot. We both know who you were referring to. Jeez. You really a chip on your shoulder. I can disagree with rankings; can't I? But how does it mean that it is counter constructive?
Hey old Uncle! Starting to lose temper arh? Better control your temper if not, you may have problem in getting an erection let alone sustaining it in future.

I have never said you can or you can't in any of my posts. Uncle, please read carefully before you bark like a mad dog. To reiterate, this is public forum and hence, freedom of speech does exist. You can post anything you desire, but whatever you post may subject to criticism and/or bombardment.

Old 26-08-2011, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Rank Your Top 5 CAT 150 Girls in Geylang! (Currently Working)

Bros Nato17, Alej

We all have different views and tastes... One man's
meat might another man's poison... It is to my benefit that not all bros are sharing same Tastes as me...

We are here to share own views and suggestions without flaming each others and also WLs...

Cool down guys... Let's bonk n share in the spirit of SBF...
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 27-08-2011, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by king bong View Post
Relax bro, no need to argue with each other as the saying goes to each their own. Looks is like gfe it depends ok a personal opinion.

Come on guys back to topic now

So bro nato17 whose ur top 5?
My top 5 really would boil down to hmmmm. None at the moment.

But here is a few that I think are good bonks. Too bad they aren't here.
Come to think of it, only one can make it. Pity she left.

1. Piao Piao. 1809.
Old 27-08-2011, 10:18 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
My top 5 really would boil down to hmmmm. None at the moment.

But here is a few that I think are good bonks. Too bad they aren't here.
Come to think of it, only one can make it. Pity she left.

1. Piao Piao. 1809.
Bro come on you can rank a top 5 given you bonk regularly i assume haha

Anyways my top 5list needs to be revamped couple of wl recently became top notch service including miko wahehehe
Old 27-08-2011, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by king bong View Post
Bro come on you can rank a top 5 given you bonk regularly i assume haha

Anyways my top 5list needs to be revamped couple of wl recently became top notch service including miko wahehehe
Bruddah KK, I am curious to see who are your Top 5 WL leh.

Old 31-08-2011, 03:31 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Bruddah KK, I am curious to see who are your Top 5 WL leh.
Due to some people bugging me for my top 5 wl here it goes in terms of service nothibg else.

1- Xiao Man 1654a
2- JiaJia 1654a
3- Happy 2060
4- Miko 1654a
5- Zhen ni (Jenny) 2031a

Enjoy bros this in no particular order but quite obvious where i am usually
Old 17-09-2011, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
enigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
1. ICE
2. LE LE
3. FEI FEI
4. Jenny ( 31A)
5. JIAO JIAO
6. Jia Jia ( 58A)
7. Zhao Jun
8. Xiao 8
9. Bing Bing
10. SK

This is my current regular list, takes about a week to rotate and try some new meat. Most 54A ang pais are not in, though I am there daily. It's my experience that, no matter how good the gal is, after 6-8 RTF, I either lost the initial urge and curiosity or become too familiar with them, in either case, what left is maybe one occasional catch-up fuck for old-time sake when the feel and ambience is right.
Old 17-09-2011, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

There are so many to list here. Just to really limit to 5 is a challenge. Also due to some selfish thinking, i reluctant to post top 5 as I do not want a long queue for my top 5.

But if a girl is good many others will also agree or post, so u can never hide them. Not in order of ranking, Here is my renewed top 5 after some thinking.

Angel
Charlie
Da qiao
Diao chan
Happy

There are afew close fight ones for my top 5.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1