The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 22-05-2013, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 12
cherrychocolate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: A bunch of moronic clowns!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreenLantern View Post
Why should I be jealous?? Use your fucking brain! Do u know my power is 1 and rep pts is 60 before those moronic clowns zapped me? If I am so hard up for pts like your master, Bronzegod, do u think I am so stupid to use TGL to fuck those blardy son-of-the-bitches??? C'mon, use your fucking brain, Bronzegod! U are not qualified to have this "beautiful" nick - Bronzegod! Bcos this nick does not reflect u!!! FYI, I welcum those moronic clowns to continue to zap me!!! I called them moronic clown and coward bcos I have yet to see any single nick dare to reveal their nick when zapping me!!!
wah... u poor thing... from 60 kena zapped till -232... wonder why pple wanna zap you down nearly 300 pts.... it must hve hurt u a lot 4 u to remember till now how many pts u had b4 u kena zapped... though u deny it...

why u keep talking about this bro that's not even here any more... seems like you very jealous of him until u say his nick is 'beautiful".... damn weird leh this part...

Quote:

I scold Keewee bcos he is the big time clone creators and amass a gang of samsters to zap ppl who reveal this dark secret! He is also a coward keyboard warrior as he does not have the guts to meet me in person!!!

don tok abt others lah... pple jio u meet in person u oso don dared to meet... u make excuses like saying u will send a bangla there... u hypocritical coward...

Quote:

I scold Bronzegod bcos he is a big time coward and also betrayed my bud, AL88!! I belittle him bcos he begged for pts unabashly!!! Shameful!! He was also damn fucking atas in the past as a newbie of CAT150. He dared to criticize snr bros' FR that were not true!

weird leh.. how did bronzegod betrayed ur so called bud AL88... how come u keep talking about a person that is not around to post...maybe u shld ask your bud AL88 to come out here n explain how he got betrayed... funny that u must speak on AL88's behalf abt things that no one can verified...

u said dat he criticise snr bro fr... but dat is what you did as well... u also criticised so many bros frs saying that they are promoters or their FR is not accurate!

... so u should not be saying others when u do it urself.... pot calling kettle black... u r a real hypocrite leh...

Quote:

I did not scold geylangFC but I only belittle him because he tried to be helpful ONLY to snr in order to gain rep pts in the past. It was very obvious !! But now he is not so bad as he did not do that so obviously anymore as he has more than 1800 pts!!

friendly bros like geylangfc also kena from u... u dared to belittle snr bros like him n u accuse bronzegod of criticising snr bro... but aren't u doing the same here...u r the pot calling kettle black....u really r the hypocrite of the hypocrites leh...
Old 22-05-2013, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Just Grow Up Alejandro88

My dear TheGreenLantern(Moderation) aka Alejandro88( In Hiding) aka Royal.Chimp(Banned) aka King.Cobra(Moderation) aka ???

Tku so much for yr latest baseless n totally unfounded attack on me....

I note that it is you who has yet again started another cyberwar/attack on me...wifout any provocation fm me whatsoever...

Like i hv said all along...if u dont care abt rep points Alejandro88...then just cum out of hiding ok...why are u so scared, yellow and chicken, that u hv to rely on all yr bo liao clones?!....and why are you so fixated on other samsters rep points?!...

as for the CAT50 bros....pls stop lying and concocting falsehoods Alejandro88...i invite the CAT50 bros to clarify if they so wish, no obligations though...becuz like i said before, it was afew of them who originally reached out to me first...and there was never ever any exchange of rep points arrangement...in any event and i mean this wif no disrespect to the CAT50 bros, their collective rep points to me is v minor...you are as always barking up the wrong tree wif yr green eyed jealousy n twisted warped bitterness Alejandro88...!

Now be a good little boy Alejandro88 and go look up DSM-5 that has just cum out...to help you deal wif yr psychotic behaviour....

Tks to Cherrychocolate for preserving Alejandro88's pathetic lies...oh n Cherrychocolate, pls tell yr mate to clear his pm box

Originally Posted by TheGreenLantern It is my preorgative who I wanna fuck and condemn!!!As for those CAT50 bros, I have my reasons which I dun think I want to reveal here!!!This is not complaint but to show to the whole SBF community who are desperate for pts and need to beg for pts and go extra mile just to get rep pts! Another example is, Omnia tried to make friends with CAT50 just to gain extra rep pts!!
Old 22-05-2013, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future
Re: A bunch of moronic clowns!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrychocolate View Post
friendly bros like geylangfc also kena from u... u dared to belittle snr bros like him n u accuse bronzegod of criticising snr bro... but aren't u doing the same here...u r the pot calling kettle black....u really r the hypocrite of the hypocrites leh...
GeylangFC is super friendly lei. I concur with the statement above.
Old 22-05-2013, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future
Re: Just Grow Up Alejandro88

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Another example is, Omnia tried to make friends with CAT50 just to gain extra rep pts!!
I don't think Omnia is that type of person. He speaks his mind that is all. He calls it like he sees it. TGL, can you just lie sleeping dogs lie? Omnia has not attacked in forever and peace has been nice.
Old 23-05-2013, 06:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1027 / Power: 14
haizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud of
Re: Rank Your Top 5 CAT 150 Girls in Geylang! (Currently Working)

This lantern/ale88 is an imbecilic simpleton. Just leave him alone and he'll find another playground to spend his upcoming school holiday. I stand by geylangfc and omnia and keewee.
Old 23-05-2013, 09:02 AM
Samster (Premium)

My Reputation: Points: 26879 / Power: 66
keewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by haizdie View Post
This lantern/ale88 is an imbecilic simpleton. Just leave him alone and he'll find another playground to spend his upcoming school holiday. I stand by geylangfc and omnia and keewee.
dun bothered abt him lar if he really got guts den he wouldnt use his clones to post ... if he got guts and dun care abt points, ask him post using his master acc Alej lor
Old 23-05-2013, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Alejandro88 is the biggest Hypocrite & Coward in SBF GL Threads!

Quote:
Originally Posted by keewee View Post
dun bothered abt him lar if he really got guts den he wouldnt use his clones to post ... if he got guts and dun care abt points, ask him post using his master acc Alej lor
Hi there bro,

Alejandro88( aka TheGreenLantern aka Royal.Chimp aka King.Cobra aka ???) is the biggest HYPOCRITE & COWARD in SBF GL Threads...confirm, double confirm, chop n seal!!...

1. he talks so big challenging to meet up in person in GL for a cuppa, but when he himself was invited by the CAT50 bros to meet up he strangely n curiously declined n came up wif all sorts of bo liao excuses?!...

2. he is such a scaredy cat, chickenshit, yellow coward that he dare not post anymore in SBF n relies on his bo liao clones instead...hiding n quaking in fear of losing his precious rep points...but still has the cheek n gall to claim that others covet rep points?!....

3. he accuses other samsters of seeking rep points, but his actions r even more bo liao...

- 'begged' Big Sexy n Sammyboyfor for rep points!!

- squealed to Big Sexy n Sammyboyfor abt being zapped n over clones, only to be told by the same to go find another forum if not happy!!

4. at times he lamely tries to suck up n apple polish a v well known seasoned samster/chiongster...but in real life it appears that he has bad mouthed the same to okts n other gl chiongsters?!...

5. he initially bad mouthed the retired hottie ang pai Shuang Shuang(16W12) only to back track, eat his words n suck up to her pussy!!...

6. he calls the mms "public toilets"... but sadly n unfortunately for him, he too 'kenna pluck' by an mm whom he apparently liked, the retired Fei Er(1654A)...?!

.....i cld go on but think the abv sld suffice...!!

O Alejandro88, Alejandro88...wherefore art thou Alejandro88??!!

Cheerios!
Old 23-05-2013, 04:26 PM
Samster (Premium)

keewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alejandro88 is the biggest Hypocrite & Coward in SBF GL Threads!

Haha omnia bro ... Cant admit that in any forum there is always some clown ard to entertain ppl ... Ppl who lack of self confident is always liked that de ... Jus let him be bah

Just liked we also cant stopped pest from multiplying hee

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Hi there bro,

Alejandro88( aka TheGreenLantern aka Royal.Chimp aka King.Cobra aka ???) is the biggest HYPOCRITE & COWARD in SBF GL Threads...confirm, double confirm, chop n seal!!...

1. he talks so big challenging to meet up in person in GL for a cuppa, but when he himself was invited by the CAT50 bros to meet up he strangely n curiously declined n came up wif all sorts of bo liao excuses?!...

2. he is such a scaredy cat, chickenshit, yellow coward that he dare not post anymore in SBF n relies on his bo liao clones instead...hiding n quaking in fear of losing his precious rep points...but still has the cheek n gall to claim that others covet rep points?!....

3. he accuses other samsters of seeking rep points, but his actions r even more bo liao...

- 'begged' Big Sexy n Sammyboyfor for rep points!!

- squealed to Big Sexy n Sammyboyfor abt being zapped n over clones, only to be told by the same to go find another forum if not happy!!

4. at times he lamely tries to suck up n apple polish a v well known seasoned samster/chiongster...but in real life it appears that he has bad mouthed the same to okts n other gl chiongsters?!...

5. he initially bad mouthed the retired hottie ang pai Shuang Shuang(16W12) only to back track, eat his words n suck up to her pussy!!...

6. he calls the mms "public toilets"... but sadly n unfortunately for him, he too 'kenna pluck' by an mm whom he apparently liked, the retired Fei Er(1654A)...?!

.....i cld go on but think the abv sld suffice...!!

O Alejandro88, Alejandro88...wherefore art thou Alejandro88??!!

Cheerios!
Old 23-05-2013, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by haizdie View Post

thanks bro.. just use the ignore list function laa
Old 23-05-2013, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 14
googlibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Re: Rank Your Top 5 CAT 150 Girls in Geylang! (Currently Working)

finally got a list today of 5 total pkg newbies worth trying to contribute- yezhi 2041, xiao bei 1803, dan dan 1805, xin yi 1654, xiao mei 1654. Oso worth mentioning r apple 1809 (v pretty & svc bagus but gfe lo) & xiao xiao 1654 (dam pretty but gfe lo & svc average).
Old 24-05-2013, 03:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
buttsquad is a glorious beacon of lightbuttsquad is a glorious beacon of lightbuttsquad is a glorious beacon of lightbuttsquad is a glorious beacon of lightbuttsquad is a glorious beacon of lightbuttsquad is a glorious beacon of light

goodness all the green words from the green lantern read already also headache.
Old 24-05-2013, 08:47 AM
Samster (Premium)

Quote:
Originally Posted by buttsquad View Post
goodness all the green words from the green lantern read already also headache.
Bo pian buddy its always the case... Wait for me to be back lets go bonk again hee
Old 24-05-2013, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
buttsquad is a glorious beacon of lightbuttsquad is a glorious beacon of lightbuttsquad is a glorious beacon of lightbuttsquad is a glorious beacon of lightbuttsquad is a glorious beacon of lightbuttsquad is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by keewee View Post
Bo pian buddy its always the case... Wait for me to be back lets go bonk again hee
Haha yeah! On!
Old 24-05-2013, 10:04 PM
Samster

haizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by googlibong220 View Post
finally got a list today of 5 total pkg newbies worth trying to contribute- yezhi 2041, xiao bei 1803, dan dan 1805, xin yi 1654, xiao mei 1654. Oso worth mentioning r apple 1809 (v pretty & svc bagus but gfe lo) & xiao xiao 1654 (dam pretty but gfe lo & svc average).
yes i agree that apple 1809 and xiao xiao 1654 are pretty. apple has huge frontal assets which are suitable for bros who love big boobs. xiao bei 1803 quite hard to book.
Old 24-05-2013, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by buttsquad View Post
Haha yeah! On!
count me in! bro keewee drop me whatsapp when you're back. heard that you'll only be back in a week's time or something.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1