The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2020, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 15
NoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to behold
Re: BEWARE of Cherrie (or Cherry) from Fave Spa

Upz your point bro.
This thread has to stay.

Support You
Old 11-09-2020, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Operated from Tpy S Spa before. Gave me black face and fuck up massage when i dint take the prostrate massage package. Very bad attitude. Avoid at all cost.
Old 11-09-2020, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 10
thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of

Offering my daily incense to ah ma cherrie wishing her got the Wuhan PRC gift which ruined the whole world.
Old 11-09-2020, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5140 / Power: 16
M0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond repute

Heard some stuff from some of the girls from their joints and you be amazed of the story 😏😏😏
Old 11-09-2020, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
kjhg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0ntblanc View Post
Heard some stuff from some of the girls from their joints and you be amazed of the story 😏😏😏
bro share the stories ler!
Old 11-09-2020, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 9
rexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Can u share brah
Old 12-09-2020, 04:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Pls share Master Montblanc!
Old 12-09-2020, 10:47 AM
Samster

thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of

Offering my daily incense to old ugly ah ma cherries.
It seems the white knight or the so called boss have give in by not taking any action.

Yes that's the way to go. Why give in to a smelly PRC whore that over charge you. She is so fake she cannot even read English yet want add few bombastic word in her chat.

Go upgrade English with our hard earned money you wild chicken

Last edited by thickskin33; 12-09-2020 at 11:04 AM.
Old 12-09-2020, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 13
eastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to behold

Its really long overdue that this forum let us decent chiongsters expose the blatant cheats unfortunately mainly prcs and especially over the hill expired old hags and out of proportioned ex meimei who feel that they are entitled to our hard earned money. Even a number of young new ones behaved the same way as we singapore guys are too easily taken advantaged of.
This always remind me of my initial work foray into china many years ago whenever I intro myself to the people there, they say 啊,新加坡人最笨的.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thickskin33 View Post
Never have i seen a group of senior bonding together to call against a prc whore. This whore is for sure a bitch. Only in singapore can we still see prc whore belittling local male.

Prc has caused us woes with their wuhan virus still dare raise price. Ts is worthy of such point increase.

Screw that whore gao gao
Old 12-09-2020, 12:40 PM
Samster

I visit this cherry 2 years back she was one of the main reason I refrain going to prc for 2 years . Experience was awful I always go massage with intention of sharing reviews so I am very particular on timing.

For her case it's simple piano massage less than 4 minutes and turn over quote menu hj 120. At that time I really only have 100 bucks left. She smirked and said you poor dun come disgrace yourself and waste my time.

I still remember first time in my life I put on t shirt with the massage oil still fresh on my back. Those cheapskate oil.
Come to think of it I should thank her as her face really was shit I was even telling myself later close my eye and imagine it was a chiobu during hj

After that I refrain from PRC for exactly 2 years plus till recently I fall into temptation after reading good reviews and visit a prc from p spa at river valley. Big mistake same black face. Treatment

I remember a monk told me sensible man learn from their mistake and wise man learn from other people mistake.

No way will I engage a PRC Wuhan virus whore anymore.

And lastly I will offer my incense to cherry whore daily. But my friend was not lucky I will tell his story if he permit.

In case cherry ah ma is reading offer incense is 上香给你 野鸡. Please do not belittle local guy kindness for our weakness.

Last edited by thickskin33; 12-09-2020 at 01:02 PM.
Old 12-09-2020, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 4
nathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to behold

Received a screenshot yesterday evening from yet another mystery contributor. Apparently, Cherrie granny is fuming mad and threatening to expose my NRIC if I don't take down her photos within 3 days as she believes that I "may" have visited her shop before

Seriously I find it hard to understand if she's shallow minded, pea brained or just plain desperate... going down this route will literally place herself and Rol**** N* on the express train to obliteration.

Upon receipt of a screenshot of her exposing someone's NRIC and personal details, I will immediately take the following steps:
  1. Personally head down in person to file a police report
  2. Paste the screenshot here (with details blanked out) for everyone to share and file your own physical/online police reports
  3. Take part in and fuel a group that had approached me recently to join in with actions to be taken against Cherrie and the spas in question

As for the second point, everyone here is invited to join:
More police reports = Whore Cherrie getting prosecuted and taken out of the scene faster

And since she's so against having herself exposed with photos posted on SBF, here comes another

Trivia time: Heard that she stays at Sky Vue, but heads over to Sky Habitat for the infinity pool. How true is that?

Have a good weekend ahead guys!
Old 12-09-2020, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
astisre deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

how do this spa get customer NRIC in the first place?
Old 12-09-2020, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
monkeyseemon is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone knows about the others? PM pls
Old 12-09-2020, 03:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Tomcruze is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

On a rationale point of view, dunno what 深仇大恨you have with this ML, that makes you so mad. Well, if you know so much about this ML, her charges and address and pics, maybe you tried to go after her and kena rejection?

Been going to spas for quite a while, just know how to play the game. If the ML quote a price too high, just reject and move on. If her attitude is bad, then avoid her. I feel that can't just say PRC are bloodsuckers just because of one black sheep, and she is not the only blacksheep in the market.

But going to the extreme of name-calling and shaming is just...

Just my 2 cents, and please don't flame me.
Old 12-09-2020, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomcruze View Post
On a rationale point of view, dunno what 深仇大恨you have with this ML, that makes you so mad. Well, if you know so much about this ML, her charges and address and pics, maybe you tried to go after her and kena rejection?

Been going to spas for quite a while, just know how to play the game. If the ML quote a price too high, just reject and move on. If her attitude is bad, then avoid her. I feel that can't just say PRC are bloodsuckers just because of one black sheep, and she is not the only blacksheep in the market.

But going to the extreme of name-calling and shaming is just...

Just my 2 cents, and please don't flame me.
杀一儆百 Is the only reason I will say. First her mouth is not as clean as mine and yes I have a dirty mouth but my level of dirtiness of mouth is based on real experience with her.

My only reason for writing is to warn others of her. I respect your views sir but that does not mean I agree with it.

Anyway this is ts initiative of exposing her and I am hundred percent behind him. Too tired of seeing PRC ml thinking low of us like we won't say bad reviews.

We are consumer we are entitled to review. I am just exercising my right to post review. You should have seen her name calling and shaming of us. Nowhere inferior to us in terms of venomous
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread