The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-09-2020, 12:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
heehup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Teachers: story

Very nice share TS, would love to read more
Old 19-09-2020, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Happy holidays in Greece.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 20-09-2020, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 13
iceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to behold

ATHENS

Our trip from Thessaloniki to Athens was by train, one of those old school type trains, i was very excited about it, even though it will add about 4 hours to our travelling time but Emilia said it will be worth it. I had never been on a train like this before, the only trains I have taken before this were MRT, Metro and bullet trains in Japan, where everything is a blur as the train goes so fast. Emilia commented that I was behaving like a small kid, truth be told I was. We had booked a cabin for ourselves for this journey, Emilia told me that this ride will stop along two towns before reaching Athens. We wouldn’t have time to take a look at the town but the view as the train past by makes it worthwhile.

So there we were at the station, 8 a.m. in the morning for our ride to Athens. We boarded the train and made our way to our cabin. To give a rough description about the “room” standing at the door, on your left was two foldable beds stack on top of each other, you need to unclip them in order to bring them down for use. Opposite the door was one of those fold up tables and to the right was a cushion bench enough to sit 3 or 4 people and a luggage rack on top. It was like a step back in time. i helped place our luggages up on the racks, I wanted to explore the rest of the train, but Emilia told me to wait, till at least the inspector comes to punch our tickets. Sitting on the bench and walking the various activities happening on the platform was a first for me. I got really excited when the train horn went off signalling that it will be departing soon, slowly the train started moving, leaving the platform far behind. According to Emilia, I was like a little boy being so excited with everything.

The inspector came by about 20 minutes later, after which Emilia bought me to the meal cart where we bought coffee, bottled water, some sandwiches and some greek pastries. The vibration of the train made walking back with our hands full a real challenge. We actually laughed as we bumped along the corridor back to our cabin. We settled on the bench with Emilia holding the coffees as I tried to open the table for our uses. After a few minutes of struggling with the table, I managed to get it open and locked in place, we settled in for our breakfast, as I enjoyed the view as the train moved along. I was staring out the window, watching the world go by as Emilia settled beside me with a book. I watch as the train pulled into the first town, a fury activities on the platform as people got on and off the train, the inspector came back again after the train left the station to check on our tickets, the same thing happen when we left the next town.

As the train pulled away, I turn to Emilia,

Daniel: How old more for us to reach Athens?

Emilia: About an hour and a half, give or take 15 minutes.

Daniel: Ok.

I turn to look back out the windows.

Emilia: Getting bored with the scenery?

Daniel: Not really. It’s kind of peaceful just watching the world outside passing you by.

I heard Emilia closing her book, felt her shift towards me.

Emilia: How about we do something?

I turn to look at her?

Daniel: what you have in mind?

She had that twinkle in her eye, she lean into me, one of her hands place gently on my chest, her lips mere centimetre from mine. We looked into each other eyes, the tension in the room was so much that we could cut it with a knife. I lean in closer, our lips just touching, we could feel the other’s hot breathe on our own lips. This was a game that we both were playing, teasing and pushing to see who will be the first to break. Emilia up the ante, she slowly ran her tongue along the outline of her lips, I knew what she was doing.

I place my hands on her bare thighs, using my index finger to draw lines down her thighs and back up again, caressing her thighs feeling how smooth her bare skin was.

I guess, I won this round as she lean into me, our lips press together. Our tongue lightly teasing each other, Emilia broke our kiss to straddle me, we carried on kissing, I had my hands cupping her ass but nothing more as I was still able to remember we are on a train and in a very public place. I bought my hands up, wrapping them around her waist, pulling her closer to me as a result which got her to arch her back slightly, till this day, I find a woman arching her back very sexy.

Emilia’s had one arm around my neck, her fingers on the other hand running through my hair.

Daniel: God! How are you so hot?

Emilia: Aren’t you the sweet one?

As she place both hands on my shoulders, pushing me back against the backrest, her arms straighten out, creating a small space between our bodies.

Emilia: Daniel, do you want me to….

Daniel: what??

Emilia: you know….

I really had no idea what Emilia meant, this was not a case of me playing dumb to get Emilia to say it.

Daniel: I really have no idea what you are trying to say?

Emilia wiggled free from my gripe, she took a step back. She was now standing just in front of my feet, using her knee, she split my legs and got between them, she was about to squat down when I stop her.

Daniel: Are you crazy? We are in public, what if someone walks in.

Emilia; Ohh.. I forgot…

She cross the space to the door and using the hook to ledge the door shut.

Emilia: There… no one is coming in now.

I looked at her with my eyes wide open.

Daniel: The window???

Emilia: We are speeding by any buildings near enough to see, besides the train is moving too fast to get a clear look anywhere.

Daniel: But…

Emilia: No quieres una mamada?

Daniel: I don’t speak Spanish Emilia.

Emilia: Don’t you want me to..( she did the universal sign for a blowjob)

(for those who don't know, this is Sasha Grey doing it)

Last edited by iceman1314; 21-09-2020 at 02:38 PM.
Old 20-09-2020, 12:58 AM
Samster

iceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to behold

I guess I must have given Emilia her answer when she saw me swallowing hard.

She walked back to me as she use a hair band that was around her wrist to tie her hair up.

Emilia: Can’t have your cum in my hair when we get off the train later.

Daniel: Wait what???

Emilia: you didn’t think i was going to let you off easily right? Also Daniel, can you help to bring the bed down?

I instantly jumped up and got to work on the lower bunk, unhooking it as I slowly bought it down, surprisingly the sheets were clean, I guess they change the sheet after each time.

Emilia: Why don’t you get comfortable on the bed first?

I didn’t need a second invitation to jump my ass into that bed, I laid down, getting comfortable as Emilia reach back to unzip her dress, letting it fall into a pile on the floor, she next unclip her bra, it was on of those that opened from the front. And as she was facing me, I had a great view of her tits popping out of their cages. My cock twitch at the excitement of seeing Emilia’s breasts.

Emilia: Looks like some one else is excited to see me too.

She got onto the bed, between my legs, her hand reaching out for my erected manhood, her slender fingers wrapping around my thick shaft, I could not take my sight off Emilia and what she was doing. It was a joy watching her work her magic, as she swept the few lose strands of hair up and held them with her hands on top of her head, she got closer to my cock which was having a mind of it’s own in her hand, her hands were still stroking it, running for just below the swelling head all the way to the base, her tongue now out slightly, circling the head as I tilted my head back and groaned out loudly. The noise from the train covered all sounds. I groaned out even louder as she took my balls into her mouth, I could feel her tongue gently teasing my scrotum, lapping at it as she ever so gently suck down on them.

Daniel: Emilia!!!

The tip of her tongue press firmly on the base of my cock,

Daniel: Emilia…

Her tongue running the length up to the tip of my cock.

Daniel: Emilia!!!

Her mouth opening wide as she engulfed the swollen head, her tongue circling and toying with it ever so lovingly. I was losing my mind as Emilia work her magic on my harden ward. Every single time, when I was on the verge of breaking the bank, she seem to know and will pull back, letting the high die down, before she started building me back up again. By the third or forth time of Emilia toying with my ejaculation I was losing my mind, my knees were getting weak. (But thanks to countless sessions with Emilia, she got my ability to control myself to improve a lot, I was able to longer during sex. All because of her)

Daniel: Emilia…. Please…

Emilia: I think we have maybe another hour to reach Athens?

Daniel: No… you got to be joking.

Emilia had that same sly smile that she had earlier as she place my tortured cock beside her mouth, before swallowing it all the way down again. Her oral torture towards me carried on till the train system announced that we will be reaching Athens in 20 minutes, this was went, Emilia decided that she had torture me enough and allowed me to cum in her mouth, as she lovingly, softly and gently like a girlfriend, sucked my cock to an orgasm. We just had enough time to get dress when the inspector knocked on our door, informing us that we will be reaching in 10 minutes.

Emilia had to help me get off the train after what she did to me, my knees almost buckled coming down the steps of the train.
Old 20-09-2020, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
softpencil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A fan of your story, share more soon please
Old 21-09-2020, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
What a unforgettable train trip, cheers!
Old 22-09-2020, 12:09 AM
Samster

We took a cab from the train station to our service apartment in what she said was the older part of Athens. Frankly to me, every part of Athens looks old. The unit was a decent size 2 bedder, a small living area, kitchenette, a washroom and 2 bedrooms. I let Emilia have the master room and I took the other room. Emilia wanted to take a bath to remove the scent from our earlier situation, the good thing about service apartment is that most comes with a balcony or at least a small outdoor area that is attached to the apartment, this unit was one such unit, I decided to step out for a smoke as Emilia took her bath, the building being on the top of a slope offered a very beautiful view of the city below it, I was admiring the view, not really concern about what was going on behind me in the unit. I only snap back to reality when Emilia’s wet hair swept the side of my face as she hugged me from behind, resting her head on my shoulder.

Emilia: What are you thinking about?

Daniel: Nothing much, just enjoying the view that’s all.

Emilia took the seat beside me as she dried her hair with a towel.

Daniel: So where are we heading too later?

Emilia: I was thinking of taking it easy today, just rest up in the apartment and we can head out tonight to explore the nightlife. We will have an early day tomorrow.

Daniel: Sounds good… have you lived here before?

Emilia: The last time I came… why?

Daniel: I just wanted to find a convenience store to stock up on our drinks and snacks for us.

Emilia: Why don’t you give me a couple of minutes, let me change and we can go walk around a little, I remembered there is one at the corner of our street.

Emilia got up and disappear from the balcony as I lighted up another stick, the afternoon breeze blowing past the balcony had really put me into a sleepy mood, it did help that Emilia had contributed to draining me on the train just now. Staying in today was a good idea, maybe a nearby place for dinner and I can turn in for a early night. The sound of Emilia’s voice calling me from the bedroom broke my train of thoughts.

Emilia: Daniel… Daniel…

Daniel: Coming…

I got up and headed for the master,

Daniel: You looking for me ?

As I pop my head through the half opening of the door, Emilia had her back facing me, she had on a semi translucent teddy, the sun dress that she was planning to wear was around her waist. She lifted her head to face me as she heard my voice,

Emilia: can you help me?

I approach her to see what happen, somehow the zipper of her sundress had caught on to her teddy and was struck together. The best part was, it happen at the back, so she had to turn at an awkward angle to try to loose it. I got on my knees to have a better look at what seems to be problem, it looks like the teddy had to be sacrifice in order to separated the two article of clothing.

Daniel: I don’t think we can save both…Which will you prefer to save?

Emilia: Both if possible…

Daniel: I can try…but no promises.

I was so near to her ass that I could not stop myself from having a reaction, cause by her womanly scents and the fact that her butt was just in front of my face. I could literally just kiss it or take a big bite out of it but instead of doing both, I was trying to free her undergarment from her dress.

The caught was so bad that the zipper was struck and had no way of moving backwards.

Daniel: the zipper is caught too badly, the only way is to cut your teddy and hopefully we can wriggle the zipper down slowly to free the fabric that is caught.

Emilia: Can you wriggle without cutting?

Daniel: I can try but this position is tiring. Can you like lay down on the bed or something?

I stop what I was doing so that she could get into position on the bed, I was still kneeling on the bed beside her, trying to slowly shake the two pieces of fabric free from each other. It probably took me 20 minute to gain that half a cm.

Daniel: I don’t think we are making much progress, can I just tear it? I’ll buy you a new piece when we get back to England.

Emilia: is this some lousy excuse to take me shopping from lingerie?

Daniel: No, I’ll just tell you right away if that was what I wanted. And this is definitely not it.

Emilia sighed at the fact that the teddy can’t be save anymore.

Emilia: This is my favourite piece, I can’t believe the first time something like this happen and it has to happen to my favourite piece.

Daniel: I’ll take you shopping when we get back.

Emilia: But it won’t hold the same memories as this piece.

Now it was my turn to sigh.

Daniel: I will try..but you can’t complain if it takes too long.

Emilia: As long as you can save it, I won’t complain no matter how long it takes.

It was painstakingly slow work, shaking the zipper down bit by bit. It will be a lot faster if I could just cut the damn thing, after god knows how long, I manage to free the struck fabric of the teddy from the zipper and what was once a combine piece is now two different pieces.

Daniel: Done.

As I pulled the dress off her, Emilia turn to see that I had her dress in my hands, she quickly got off the bed to check her reflection in the mirror, no doubt inspecting for any damage to her favourite piece of undergarment.

I was hot and sweating, I just toss the dress on to the bed causally and headed for the balcony for a smoke. Emilia came out to join me after awhile.

Emilia: Hey thanks Daniel.

Daniel: Welcome, is it ok? Any tear?

Emilia: the part that got caught seems a bite loose but other than that, it’s looks fine.

I looked at her and wanted to ask what was so special about that piece of undergarment.. but decided against it. Considering my track record with Emilia’s history and the progress we have made, let’s not try my luck here. I just smiled at her and let out a deep breathe.

Daniel: I might need to rest up first before we can head out. My eyes are kinda tired from that “operation” just now.

Emilia: Need a massage?

Daniel: If you don’t mind,

Emilia came over to me and straddled me,

Emilia: Close your eyes.

Her hands got to work, her thumb pressing and swiping just below eyes, she did many other things that I will have trouble describing but she was giving me a eye massage and boy did it felt good. After about 10 minutes,

Emilia: Feeling better?

Daniel: much better, thanks Emilia.

Emilia: wait here for me, I’ll go get change first then we can head to the shops.’

Daniel: Need help with that dress again?

Emilia: hahaha… no thanks, I won’t be wearing that today.

She came out after 10 minutes, dressing in shorts and a normal top,.

Emilia: Come on let’s go Daniel.

We ended up exploring the area around our apartment, finding coffee joints and other small shops selling a various of items and what not. We did manage to find a decent size supermarket that carried all we needed. It was already nearing 6pm by the time we got back to our apartment, I started to keeping the food items that we bought while Emilia crashed on to the sofa.

Emilia: This is more tiring than I remembered it to be.

Daniel: we can go for a later dinner if you want?

Emilia: You sure? Won’t get hungry?

I shook the chocolate bars that we bought, I got this…

Daniel: you????

Emilia: I got my protein shake.

Daniel: Protein shake??? I don’t remember unpacking any protein shake… did we left it behind at the supermarket?

I grab the set of keys and my wallet, I was able to head out the door to see if I could find that protein shake. Emilia started laughing real loud, it was a ‘hold your stomach laugh’ from her. I was still more focus on that missing protein shake for Emilia,

Daniel: What is so funny?

Emilia: you….

Daniel: Me??? What did I do??

She wave me over and patted the seat beside her, I took a seat and looked at her, she had tears forming on the side of her eyes from all that laughing. at that point, I really had no idea what she found to be so funny.

Daniel: So???

Emilia: I was talking about that.

You pointed at my groin area. I was still confused as fucked.

Daniel: I’m not following you…

Emilia: Oh my God, Daniel! Can you be that innocent?

Daniel: Huh?

Emilia wipe the tear from her eyes and looked at me, I’m talking about your cum.

Daniel: Wait.. so you mean….

Emilia just nodded her head at me as her hands reach for my berms. I place both arms along the back rest of the sofa and allow Emilia to unbutton, unzip me. Her hands disappeared from view, feeling them wrapped around the shaft as she guided it out into the open.

She was already stroking it, getting it hard for later use.

Emilia: So, do you want me to suck it?

Daniel: Yes Emilia, I want you to suck my cock.

Emilia: I like it when you tell me when you want. Makes me feel like your personal slave.

I tilted my head back and groan out loudly as she wrapped her lips around the shaft, I grab the fabric of the sofa her head went downwards, taking the entire length inside her mouth.

Daniel: Emilia, that feels so good.

I gently push the back of her head, holding her there in position. She was perfectly fine with it as she used her fingers to tickle my balls. I was struggling to hold it all in as she sort of tighten her throat around my cock, squeezing it.

Daniel: Fuck Emilia…. Urgh!!!

Daniel: Emilia… Emilia….

She came back up for air,

Emilia: you like that?

Daniel: I love it. Can we???

Emilia shook her head,

Emilia:I’m not ready to go there yet. Sorry….

Daniel: it’s ok… I can live with this.

Emilia: all men loves getting their cock sucked, you are not that different after all.

I tried reaching for her breasts as she on all fours beside me, she smack my hand away. With my cock partially inside her mouth, she wave her index finger at me in a “No-No’ manner.

Emilia: No touching Daniel..

I could barely hold it in when her tongue twirled around the exposed heads of my cock, I felt a current of electricity shooting up my legs, this was the same thing she will do to make my legs buckled from underneath me, She would also get me nice and hard, making my cock wet from her saliva, before pulling down the foreskin just enough to exposed the swollen head, her tongue with then take over. Flicking and twirling around the expose head, sucking just the area around the pee hole as she the tip of her tongue with gently brush against the opening. Despite facing that on a almost weekly schedule for school semester, it had never failed to make my legs turn to jelly.

Daniel: Em…Emili…. Can.. can.. you … don’t… let.. me…

Emilia: Where’s the fun in that if i let you finish so fast?

Last edited by iceman1314; 22-09-2020 at 09:36 AM.
Old 22-09-2020, 03:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 16
xxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to all
Gosh, the images in my mind are so vivid.....
Old 22-09-2020, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Just like having a honeymoon.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 22-09-2020, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
Siddortho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story TS, please continue
Old 22-09-2020, 11:28 PM
Samster

Each time in our relationship, when Emilia takes me into her mouth. I will be completely at her mercy. When and if she will bring me to the end was entirely up to her. Just like the train, her office and the many times after this trip. Emilia toyed with me for a good 30-40 minutes before she decided it was enough and sucked me till I shot out loads and loads into her mouth, she excuse herself and headed to the washroom to split out my cum. She came back to me on the sofa, we spend time cuddling and watching the sun set over the horizon. We took our shower individually before going out for dinner. We had a few bottles of wine around with the food and return to our service apartment high and slightly drunk. I was holding her in the living area as we kind of stumbled around,

Emilia: where are you sleeping tonight?

Daniel: in my room…

Emilia: you don’t want to sleep with me?

Daniel: I don’t think I can handle another round with you.

Emilia stopped and looked up to me,

Emilia: Daniel, are you with me just for something physical?

Daniel: No… I will love to hold you in my arms and just sleep for tonight.

Emilia pulled me down, she tie toe a little as we shared a tender kiss, just our lips touching, no tongue was involved. It felt like a kiss between two person dating instead of just a physical relationship.

I felt her body slightly trembled as we pulled away from each other.

Emilia: So can we share a bed tonight.

Daniel: Sure.

We headed back to her room, when we laid in bed, cuddling each other and sharing sweet little kisses, both of us kept our hands where it was suppose to be. Mine around her waist and hers around my neck, we spend many a minutes just staring into each other’s eyes. There was no need for words, we could feel a connection between us that I’m guessing I lack the vocabulary to express fully when we shared that night in Athens. I guess somehow during all this, we both fall asleep.

I woke up first the next morning, Emilia laying on my chest as the rays of the sun hit the bed and shine on our faces. I looked at Emilia sleeping, as the sunlight bought a new look to Emilia. I brush her hair off her face and just spend the next 20 minutes looking at her sleep. She stirred a little as I held her closer to me.

Emilia: Morning Daniel.

Daniel: Morning Emilia.

Emilia: Slept well?

Daniel: As well as I could.

I decided to kiss her forehead, She stretched her arms and legs.

Emilia: that’s nice...
She smiled as she got up, sitting beside me as I laid there.

Emilia: Can I interest you in some breakfast?

Daniel: what do you want?

Emilia: anything you want Daniel.

Daniel: hmm… how bout I whipped up something from our grocery shopping yesterday.

Emilia: Ok… but for now, can we just spend something cuddling?

She dropped herself beside me again, her head resting on my chest.

Emilia: So are we still going out later?

Daniel: I don’t know… maybe we can spend another day staying in?

Emilia: hmmm… I don’t mind just staying in bed with you all day…

I didn’t know how long we stayed in bed that morning, by the time we both decided that it was time to get out of bed and headed to cook, it was nearing 12p.m.

Daniel: So how about some eggs, ham and bread?

Emilia: Sounds wonderful. You cooking or me?

Daniel: I’ll do the cooking. You can go wash up first.

After 15 minute, I heard footsteps coming towards me. I turn to see Emilia standing at the entrance to the kitchen in nothing but her undergarments, she had on a red lace half cupped bra and matching thongs.

Emilia: I like watching a man cook.

Daniel: I remember that.

Emilia: But what you don’t know is that I find it specially sexy if his just in his trunks.

She came out and hugged me from behind.

Emilia: So what are you making?

Daniel: Just normal eggs. Sunny or scrambled?

Emilia: Sunny please… Did we buy any Sausages?

Daniel: I don’t think so…

Emilia: It’s ok… there is one right here that I liked a lot.

Both her hands reaching to the front of my trunks, rubbing me through them.

Emilia: Maybe you can feed that to me later on?

Daniel: Only if you get on your knees.

Emilia: hmmm… I didn’t know that, there was any other way than that.

She turn to walked away.

Emilia: Don’t burn the eggs, Daniel.

Emilia walked off to set the small counter table, I watch as she headed to the fridge to grab the orange juice that we bought yesterday, her bending over and giving me a prefect view of her ass as she did a little wriggle of her butt, taking longer than normal to find the juice box. Her voice wandered off as she stayed in that position,” don’t burn the eggs, Daniel”

I had to be reminded, cause I almost did burn the eggs. We settle down to brunch, after which Emilia took my hand and led me to the balcony, she had me sit down facing the view outside as she pulled my trunks off. She kneel in-between my legs, planting kisses all over my slowly awakening cock,

Emilia: ohh… wait….

She got up and hurried back into the unit, lucky like I said, I had a view of the city below the unit, no buildings were near or high enough to see what was happening. She came back with a glass of juice, a ashtray and my cigarettes.

Emilia: here.. you can enjoy your smoke as I have my second brunch..

Daniel: I didn’t know this side of you existed..

Emilia: there’s a lot more for you to find out, Daniel.

I lighted up a stick as Emilia got to work on my manhood, her kisses and that tongue of her got me to full mast within a minute.

Emilia: I just love a young cock… so easily aroused…
Old 23-09-2020, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
Eastwardly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro... please share more updates...
Old 23-09-2020, 09:22 PM
Samster

I ease back into the chair as Emilia got comfortable between my legs, I love the way she cock worships me. The kisses, tongue action, even how she rest the head on her lower lips as the tip of her tongue tease the pee hole. The way she stroke the shaft or cup my balls all felt like heaven on earth. I specially love the eye contact she will maintain as my cock slides in and out between those lips. Emilia started moaning as she sucked on my cock, I look down more to see her playing with herself as she work the cock with just her mouth and one hand working in union. I sunk deeper into the chair as she decompress her cheeks and those lips forming a vacuum seal around the shaft, had me about to lose my mind.

Daniel: Argh!!! Emilia…

She got louder together with me, I could also see her rubbing herself faster as her muffled moan sounded damn hot to me. I seriously had no idea why. I had to look away, trying to last longer under Emilia’s assault, I felt my cock popping out from her mouth as her hands took over, using her saliva as a form of lubricant.

Daniel: Emilia…Emilia…

Then it all happen just so fast, I did not even have a chance to say anything before Emilia straddled me, she was holding on to my cock and manage to guide me inside her,

Emilia: urgh!!!!

Daniel: Emilia…..

Emilia: Argh!!!

She place both hands on to my shoulders, I had my hands on her hip joint. Holding her down, she was staring into my eyes, biting her lower lips slightly. I’m guessing to allow her pussy to adjust to the sudden insertion of a foreign object. She began to rock her hips when I stop her.

Daniel: You sure about this?

Emilia: No….

I tried to push her off me when she stop me gently,

Emilia: I’m not sure if this will end everything but it feels right, now. You get what I’m saying Daniel?

I nodded my head,

Daniel: should I at least be wearing a condom?

Emilia: I don’t like the feeling of something between the man and I went we make love, I’m clean… are you?

Daniel: after that night with you, I had only been with one lady and I was wearing…

Emilia: i don’t see the problem then, just don’t cum in me.

I ease my hold on her as Emilia started to rock her hip back and forth, the feeling of her warm pussy was something that I won’t forget, it was not as tight as others before or after her but it felt like a prefect fit. Like a custom made glove fitting snuggly on your hand.

Emilia tilted her head , brushing her hair back as she lean towards me, we look into each other’s eyes for a brief moment before I lean in to kiss her. We were kissing passionately as she grind her hips against my groin. With each motion, it felt like her pussy muscles were gripping my shaft as it slides in and out of her. Emilia moaned into my mouth as she struggled to maintain the rhythm, her breathing was heavily from earlier, her hands pulling me closer to her, Emilia broke the kiss to watch my cock sliding in and out of her pussy, she was moaning and groaning as she watch was she was doing. We both were sweating from the mid day sun and our love making, I could see droplets of sweat rolling down her body, causing it to glitter under the sun.

Daniel: Should we take it inside?

Emilia could only nodded, she was too busy making others sounds to be replying…

She got off me and led me back into the unit by my cock. In that moment, it felt kinky as hell to be led by this manner. Emilia was heading for the bedroom and I stopped her before we made it there,

Daniel: Emilia, I want to do you over the sofa.

Emilia: Over the sofa??

I grab hold of her waist and directed her over to the sofa, had her kneel in the centre of the sitting area, her hands holding on to the back rest as I got up and between her legs and ease myself into her,

we were both wet enough that entering her was easy. I held on to her hips and started thrusting her, Emilia started moaning in tune with me slamming my hips into her ass.

Emilia: Ahh! Ahh! Hah!!! SHIT DANIEL!!! Argh!!!

I was grunting along with Emilia, I reach for her hair, giving it a tug, she didn’t say anything. I pulled back a little more and Emilia was still moaning away.

Emilia: Uhhh!! Ahhh!!! Fuck…. This feels so…Argh!! GOOD!

I tried my luck by grabbing more of her hair and pulling it harder.

Emilia: Daniel… FUCK…. You like rough…. Sex Arghh!!

She half turn her body to face me,. Using one hand to support herself only as she looked at me, her head was slightly tilted at a upward angle as I was pulling her hair downwards.

Emilia: Fuck me!! Fuck me !!!

I got faster as I repeatedly slam my cock into her. I was grunting out through loudly as I was working up a sweat.

Emilia: No pares! No pares! No pares!

I don’t understand Spanish but any guy can recognize that his woman is about to have an orgasm, I quicken my pace, wanted to cum just after her if possible. Emilia was still moaning in Spanish,

Emilia: mas!! Mas!

Emilia:Mas rapida!! FUCK!!!!

Emilia was still the only woman that I had been with that moan and groan in two different languages during sex. I also found it sexy when she starts talking Spanish when she was about to cum.

Emilia: URGH!!!!!

Her body shook momentary as I continued fucking her,

Emilia:ARGH!!!! AHHH!!!

Her body shook harder this round. I was close behind but figured I could give her another one before I have to pull out as well. I pulled out till only the head of my rocket was inside her tunnel and slam myself back in hard. ONCE, TWICE, THRICE,

Emilia: Asi me gusta!!

As she experience her third orgasm for that day, she was half weaken by it, her body as half slumping on the sofa as I still had her by her waist, I knew I was almost there, a few more pumps and I had to exit before it gets too late.

Daniel: ALMOST Emilia… ALMOST…

DAniel: ARGHHH!!!

I release my hold on Emilia as I exited her pussy, stroking my own cock furiously, I ejaculated over her back as she laid there on the sofa. Not exactly what I had plan for my first session with her, I would prefer her face or breasts but I didn’t think I could be fast enough to achieve that. I drop beside her on the sofa, catching my breath as much as her. After a couple of minutes, Emilia got up and headed for the washroom, she did not say a single word to me as she walked to the washroom, I was too winded either way to make conversation with her. I stayed there for a while more before heading to the balcony to get my trunks and a smoke, after which I got back to waiting for her on the sofa. Emilia came out after 20 minutes, she looked at me as she dried her hair. I was trying to read her face as she dried her hair, walking towards me. She seat beside me, still looking at me as she carried on with her hair.

Daniel: Are you alright?

Emilia just nodded her head, not saying a word still. Her expression had somewhat change.. not that it was bad but it looked like she wanted to say something but decided not too, only to try again and stopping herself again. I just looked at her, waiting for her to be comfortable to tell me what’s wrong. We both sat there in silent for 5 or so minutes, finally she place the towel down beside her.

Emilia: So ….. how was it???

Daniel: better than what I expected…. How was it for you?

Emilia: I .. enjoyed myself….

That conversation felt unnaturally, like we were tip-toeing around each other, making sure we don’t accidentally say something wrong.

Emilia: Relaxed…like how I should be feeling after a good fucking.

Daniel: that’s good news right?

Emilia: Don’t be silly. Of course that is good news.

Daniel: So is this a ….(Emilia finish the sentence for me)

Emilia: one off?? Only if you want it to be.

Daniel: and it I don’t?

Emilia: Then we just carry on till it ends…

Emilia: you know that this is only physical right? It won’t go anywhere.

Daniel: Don’t mean we can’t be friends even if it ends.

Emilia looked at me, she lifted her hand and gently caress the side of my face,

Emilia: Relationships like this don’t often end with friendship Daniel.

Holding on to her hand, I looked straight into her eyes.

Daniel: This will be different….

Emilia: Sometimes I forget you’re a young man and then you come with your optimistic approach.

Daniel: have some faith in us…

Emilia hugged me tightly, resting her head on my shoulder… she did not say anything more.
Old 24-09-2020, 07:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman1314 View Post

Daniel: Emilia, I want to do you over the sofa.

Emilia: Over the sofa??

I grab hold of her waist and directed her over to the sofa, had her kneel in the centre of the sitting area, her hands holding on to the back rest as I got up and between her legs and ease myself into her,

we were both wet enough that entering her was easy. I held on to her hips and started thrusting her, Emilia started moaning in tune with me slamming my hips into her ass.

Emilia: Ahh! Ahh! Hah!!! SHIT DANIEL!!! Argh!!!
Thanks n nice to see TS add n provide diagram such as this one of the sofa to help us visualise the position and scene of the sexy action between the 2 of them...the way to go ...keep it up !...jiayu !

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 24-09-2020, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the consistent update. Very enjoyable read!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1