The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2020, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: big dicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackenrose View Post
Never tried to measure a guy's penis.. Ermm usually it is the size of a ketchup bottle.. More or less lah..
You shd ! ...babe, next time when u r going to meet yr FB, bring along a cloth measuring tape not a glass ketchup bottle to see how long his penis is when it is hard or soft ...o/w u might hurt his dick u know with the glass bottle if u r not careful ...hehe

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 19-08-2020 at 05:14 PM.
Old 19-08-2020, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
MOZO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Never tried to measure a guy's penis.. Ermm usually it is the size of a ketchup bottle.. More or less lah..
You mean you ask your guy to insert into a ketchup bottle and gauge his size?
Old 19-08-2020, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kenrick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
You shd ! ...babe, next time when u r going to meet yr FB, bring along a cloth measuring tape not a glass ketchup bottle to see how long his penis is when it is hard or soft ...o/w u might hurt his dick u know with the glass bottle if u r not careful ...hehe
Another idea for sis is to use her hand to grab the dick during bj or hj and see how many fingers are required to cover it fully. After sex use a ruler to measure. Discreet and not anti climax
Old 19-08-2020, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

It's so hilarious so many good hearted fella trying to help the female samster to identify the length of her FB's dick. Lucky no more ask her which brand and size is the ketchup bottle. Otherwise, I sure laugh until fall off the chair.
Old 19-08-2020, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
PrimereDay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
It's so hilarious so many good hearted fella trying to help the female samster to identify the length of her FB's dick. Lucky no more ask her which brand and size is the ketchup bottle. Otherwise, I sure laugh until fall off the chair.
Ketchup bottle got European and Asian size?
Old 19-08-2020, 10:56 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenrick View Post
Another idea for sis is to use her hand to grab the dick during bj or hj and see how many fingers are required to cover it fully. After sex use a ruler to measure. Discreet and not anti climax
T.Q. bro for contributing a good idea to help sis Blackenrose measure our guys' penis ...hehe

Old 20-08-2020, 07:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 19
cassanova deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycassanova deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I feel funny by reading all the comments.

IMOP no matter long short thick or thin

Most important is the skills lah...must make a girl go to heaven n ask 4 more
Old 20-08-2020, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassanova View Post

But if yr dick is too short or thin, u won't be able to bring yr girl to heaven like that....so skills not good enough...

Old 20-08-2020, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 6
evelynwong is one of the Best!evelynwong is one of the Best!evelynwong is one of the Best!evelynwong is one of the Best!

Quote:
But if yr dick is too short or thin, u won't be able to bring yr girl to heaven like that....so skills not good enough...
at least 5" min up to 6, at most 6.5" thickness never measure but around 3 - 4 of my finger size roughly
Old 20-08-2020, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Agree. U need a certain length and thickness to allow the girl to feel the tightness and deep thrust. This will fill her up and when u start hitting her G-spot (this requires skills, practices and how well u know your partner), u will send her shivering with orgasm.
Old 20-08-2020, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by evelynwong View Post
at least 5" min up to 6, at most 6.5" thickness never measure but around 3 - 4 of my finger size roughly
Wow sis !...that dick is BIG, LONG & THICK ! ...will stretch and fill any pussy inside to the max, i suppose ...must be v. enjoyable feeling this BIG dick thrusting inside yr pussy

Old 20-08-2020, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgchiongster View Post
Agree. U need a certain length and thickness to allow the girl to feel the tightness and deep thrust. This will fill her up and when u start hitting her G-spot (this requires skills, practices and how well u know your partner), u will send her shivering with orgasm.
T.Q. bro Sgchiongster for agreeing and the explanation

Old 20-08-2020, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 12
arl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

you nailed it to perfection
Old 20-08-2020, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 12
arl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

you nailed it to perfection
Old 20-08-2020, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 6
evelynwong is one of the Best!evelynwong is one of the Best!evelynwong is one of the Best!evelynwong is one of the Best!

Quote:
Wow sis !...that dick is BIG, LONG & THICK ! ...will stretch and fill any pussy inside to the max, i suppose ...must be v. enjoyable feeling this BIG dick thrusting inside yr pussy
i tot 5" quite the min already only like 13cm... and my finger is smaller so 3 or 4 finger isnt that big either
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1