The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-09-2020, 08:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 11
Andrea90 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAndrea90 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: big dicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachangelx View Post
haha i prefer dicks that start from small when flaccid and grow much bigger. much more impressive to me hahaha
So you like to see bruce banner turn to the hulk
I go buy some green paint.
Old 16-09-2020, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
ColaPlanet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstl View Post
He also said he often get rude mocking stares when he used the public toilet urinals.
Who would steal a look at public urinals? Gays?
Old 16-09-2020, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 11
Andrea90 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAndrea90 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oiiuy View Post
I share 1 real case about my cousin's penis.

He was very close to me becoz he stayed at our house from 2010 to 2015.

He confided in me that his flaccid penis was 2 inches and his erected penis can grow to 5 inches.

His penis was not circumcised when he was a child. He said on cold raining days if he shower in cold water, his flaccid penis can even measure only 1.8 inch.

He said he greatly blamed his parents for not circumcising his penis when he was a child.

He said he read in some article that if a child's penis is not circumcised during his childhood, it may impede the normal growth of his flaccid penis length.

He strongly believed that had his parents made the decision to circumcised his penis when he was a small child, he strongly believed that his flaccid penis would have been around 3.5 inches instead of only 1.8 to 2 inches.

Becoz he said he had noticed that those men that had erected penis of 5 inches, usually their flaccid length penis are 3.5 inches and not 1.8 to 2 inches.

He said he is very conscious of his short 2 inch flaccid penis. He said he never expose his flaccid 2 inch dick to his gf, he said before he expose his dick to his gf, he would purposely stroke his penis to become erected 5 inch first.

And he said when he go to public toilets he always choose the cubicles.

I think you should advice him that i don think girls judge on the flaccid. I even feel that girls get more impress when the contrast is big. The wow moment when you rise to full glory and you can the first penetration is alway one of the highlight during lovemaking
Old 16-09-2020, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea90 View Post
I think you should advice him that i don think girls judge on the flaccid. I even feel that girls get more impress when the contrast is big. The wow moment when you rise to full glory and you can the first penetration is alway one of the highlight during lovemaking
I agree, flaccid dicks only used for peeing, no other uses. I personally enjoy putting my small flaccid dick in my wife mouth and let it stretch her mouth wide lol
Old 16-09-2020, 06:37 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 0
femdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by oiiuy View Post
I share 1 real case about my cousin's penis.

He was very close to me becoz he stayed at our house from 2010 to 2015.

He confided in me that his flaccid penis was 2 inches and his erected penis can grow to 5 inches.

His penis was not circumcised when he was a child. He said on cold raining days if he shower in cold water, his flaccid penis can even measure only 1.8 inch.

He said he greatly blamed his parents for not circumcising his penis when he was a child.

He said he read in some article that if a child's penis is not circumcised during his childhood, it may impede the normal growth of his flaccid penis length.

He strongly believed that had his parents made the decision to circumcised his penis when he was a small child, he strongly believed that his flaccid penis would have been around 3.5 inches instead of only 1.8 to 2 inches.

Becoz he said he had noticed that those men that had erected penis of 5 inches, usually their flaccid length penis are 3.5 inches and not 1.8 to 2 inches.

He said he is very conscious of his short 2 inch flaccid penis. He said he never expose his flaccid 2 inch dick to his gf, he said before he expose his dick to his gf, he would purposely stroke his penis to become erected 5 inch first.

And he said when he go to public toilets he always choose the cubicles.
I am now 40plus-years-old.

I remember a few years ago I heard before from 1 doctor he said if a baby boy or child before 6 years-old is circumcised, it will generally cause his flaccid penis to be longer by 1.5 inch to 2 inches.

Hence he said if an uncircumcised man has a flaccid penis of 3 inch now, then if his parents made the decision to circumcise his penis when he was a toddler, then his flaccid penis would have been 4.5 inch to 5 inches now instead.

He said those men whose flaccid penis length are only 1 to 1.5 inches shorter than their erected penis length(example their erected penis length are 5.5 inches and their flaccid penis length are 4.5 inches) they are overwhelmingly vast majority they got circumcised when they are toddlers.

But Don't know whether what this doctor said is true or not?

But this doctor is a malaysian-chinese(although he might be a permanent resident). I remember this malaysian-chinese doctor got his degree from malaysian university because I remembered seeing the MBBS cert hung on his clinic's wall is from a malaysian varsity

haha

Last edited by femdom1; 16-09-2020 at 09:49 PM.
Old 16-09-2020, 08:19 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 4
rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenzRules View Post
So what is the smallest size you can accept in terms of length when erected? Hahaha
when i started? 4 inch? now maybe 5 inch min. 6inch feels the best LOL bigger than that i will horny but harder to ram in.
Old 16-09-2020, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1136 / Power: 13
guygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
I agree, flaccid dicks only used for peeing, no other uses. I personally enjoy putting my small flaccid dick in my wife mouth and let it stretch her mouth wide lol
No right or wrong answer, I guessed... As long can perform when needed
Anyone also feel same thing, sometimes when we wake up to go toilet because of urgent sometimes will go full length?
Not sure why haha... Sometimes when feeling urgency to go toilet when outside and the flaccid length is longer can feel uncomfortable in jeans too.
Old 17-09-2020, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
ColaPlanet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
when i started? 4 inch? now maybe 5 inch min. 6inch feels the best LOL bigger than that i will horny but harder to ram in.
Better slowly insert la, ram in hard you sure pain de LOL
Old 20-09-2020, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
haha i prefer dicks that start from small when flaccid and grow much bigger. much more impressive to me hahaha
Yup, agreed with TS babe ...read carefully...think every girl would feel the same way as her if i m not wrong ...there is variety in wat she sees...she shd be happy n pleased to see it from small n flaccid then growing BIG in an instant ...haha

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 20-09-2020, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Call it a female ego thingy. When a man is turned on by her, his penis will salute at 75 degree or more. Anyway, the size of it before erection ain't as important as the erected size. Remember, it's the latter that gets to be penetrated. The length and diameter are important, but the firmness is even more important.
Old 21-09-2020, 03:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Call it a female ego thingy. When a man is turned on by her, his penis will salute at 75 degree or more. Anyway, the size of it before erection ain't as important as the erected size. Remember, it's the latter that gets to be penetrated. The length and diameter are important, but the firmness is even more important.
Well said bro ... ..super agree with u

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 21-09-2020, 04:26 PM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Well said, upped
Old 22-09-2020, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Daddy420 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hahahaha thanks for all the advice guys ) I'm naturally quite easily wet so I don't think that's the problem. Looks like the major problem is size and getting used to that size so I can get fucked by a big dick!
love that energy! a sugar baby i met on sugar book told me her previous sugar daddy had a huge dick she couldn't even take it. I'm glad mine is moderate.
Old 27-09-2020, 09:05 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 4
rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!

haha found out that inserting while semi-hard is the way to go for the huge dicks! hahahaha
Old 27-09-2020, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 14
randyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samster

As long as it's still within average size, the feeling of fullness can be achieved by asking the lady to keep both of her knees together when you fuck her 😌
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1