The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 06-07-2020, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 4
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Wife caught heavy petting with man

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrotkid View Post
The sex has improved to sometimes once a week or twice before this recent issue. I don’t think it is the sex thingy. She is satisfied I assure you. She is an emotional person always wanting ‘love’. The other women around her tell her how much their husbands ‘love’ them. I call their bluff but she doesn’t believe me and choose to be affected by them.
Bro, have you thought that the sex may seemed to have improved as she is feeling guilty that she having an affair outside and hence wants to "compensate" a little?
Old 06-07-2020, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 10
Blackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by expatamerican View Post
Time for an open marriage!
Would this be a better option as long as both of you are committed to your children.
Old 07-07-2020, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 18
Greendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud of

TS, have you find out why she is doing it? physical, emotional or financial reason?

if she keep on eating out, and you open about it, might as well you arrange her FB and had a regular party at home than she goes around eating everywhere.
Old 07-07-2020, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
cuckwumble deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Indeed it is not and this is the first time there is so much physical contact. It really hurt me a lot. I think I will forgive her. I am at fault for neglecting her too. I have been too busy with work.
By neglecting her should not be a reason for her action, unless you have something similar.
Old 07-07-2020, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1273 / Power: 16
izerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud of

It’s never too late to move on with your kids and life without her. She can no longer be your wife, however she is always the mother of your child.
Old 08-07-2020, 07:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1020 / Power: 11
greatshield has much to be proud ofgreatshield has much to be proud ofgreatshield has much to be proud ofgreatshield has much to be proud ofgreatshield has much to be proud ofgreatshield has much to be proud ofgreatshield has much to be proud ofgreatshield has much to be proud of

Stay strong bro, you are the MAN of the house!
Old 10-07-2020, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Hotfuzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Repeat this:
I don't love my wife anymore.
There are plenty of fish in the sea.
I will get over this.
I am the only one responsible for my own happiness.
Life always goes on.
Old 12-07-2020, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5175 / Power: 14
Footman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I caught my wife heavy petting with a man. A man I know. The thought of her being toouched by other men keeps appearing on my mind until I cry all the time and am suicidal. I love my wife very much. I am very hurt by what she did. I have never felt so hurt in my life before. She is in her mid 40s. I am 42. What should I do?

Forgive her and carry on and try to forget?
Divorce her?
We have two kids.
Don't need to be suicidal cuz your kids still need you.
Play as much as possible outside, be it paid or non-paid
Old 17-07-2020, 03:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold

I feel you bro, as I also caught my wife in action with another guy.
Old 19-07-2020, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1314 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by winningdreamer View Post
Bro know how u feel, u feel betrayed.I also same found wife goes facebook keeping track of ex boyfriend, damn tulan, never talk to her amymore but because of kids i just live with it.Go find yrself a girlfriend ? I am also searching .
Old 19-07-2020, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kt88_2 View Post
Bro know how u feel, u feel betrayed.I also same found wife goes facebook keeping track of ex boyfriend, damn tulan, never talk to her amymore but because of kids i just live with it.Go find yrself a girlfriend ? I am also searching .
Thanks bro, I will. But now first thing is to settle divorce first.
Old 13-08-2020, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
parrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyparrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by winningdreamer View Post
Really sucks! I find it hard to forget what she did physically with that man. Some more an ugly and old one. It hurts a lot each time I think about it. To let the person I love be touched and cum in front of another man.
Old 14-08-2020, 04:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 11
JackDaniel90s is a splendid one to beholdJackDaniel90s is a splendid one to beholdJackDaniel90s is a splendid one to beholdJackDaniel90s is a splendid one to beholdJackDaniel90s is a splendid one to beholdJackDaniel90s is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Really sucks! I find it hard to forget what she did physically with that man. Some more an ugly and old one. It hurts a lot each time I think about it. To let the person I love be touched and cum in front of another man.
Sorry to ask this bro, where did you witnessed the act actually?
Own place?
Old 14-08-2020, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
parrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyparrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackDaniel90s View Post
Sorry to ask this bro, where did you witnessed the act actually?
Own place?
I didn’t see it but my wife admitted it and described what they did. I doubt she provided the full details though. She claimed that she wasn’t even naked but her cunt was played.
Old 14-08-2020, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 11
JackDaniel90s is a splendid one to beholdJackDaniel90s is a splendid one to beholdJackDaniel90s is a splendid one to beholdJackDaniel90s is a splendid one to beholdJackDaniel90s is a splendid one to beholdJackDaniel90s is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I didn’t see it but my wife admitted it and described what they did. I doubt she provided the full details though. She claimed that she wasn’t even naked but her cunt was played.
I see. That's really something sad to go through.
Anyway, the first few bros that suggested a calm talk and understanding what you and your wife wants is a real good suggestion.
I've seen plenty of divorced in my time during work at the court, none ended up well inside.
The ball is at your court actually, you decide whether you want this relationship or not, deciding between being together Vs being alone which one can bring you greater happiness and from my perspective, eating out is common these days, as long you both still love each other, then work something out together, ask her about her sexual desires as well and see whether you can accommodate to her desires and make sure you can accommodate else it's pointless keeping on to it because you'll end up bringing this topic up again when things go south.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1