The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 29-12-2020, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Vietigo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Its the festive season, lets all chill

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Bro, I admire your patience to put up with his agenda.
Anyway hope for a better new year.

Wishing you a Happy New Year.
Old 30-12-2020, 08:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vietigo View Post
Wishing you a Happy New Year.

I always believe most people are okay in their own rights, as you can see also majority of forum posters are quite gentlemently in their posting & responses, of cos there will always be a minority whom views are very different but this are all part & parcel of life itself

A happy new year to you too, +19 shots & welcum to Wetnam TCSS

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 30-12-2020, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 11
alan1999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Happy New Year Guys....have been a silent reader for many years and very interesting to see so many contribute to the Vietnam post. I have stayed in Vietnam for the last 12 years.
Yes, i agree with Vietigo, let's get back to the original purpose!
Old 31-12-2020, 07:35 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan1999 View Post
Happy New Year Guys....have been a silent reader for many years and very interesting to see so many contribute to the Vietnam post. I have stayed in Vietnam for the last 12 years.
Yes, i agree with Vietigo, let's get back to the original purpose!

What a waste....u stayed there 12 years must already have many stories to cuntribute liao

I await your interesting stories but meanwhile here is 19 shots to get u started for your new New Year resolution cuntribute more & I am sure more will up your points

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 31-12-2020, 07:41 AM
Samster

New Years Eve liao.......

Advance Happy New Year to all

& really good riddance to this fark shitty 2020 all thanks to the KNNBCCB Cockroach Virus that practically wasted 1 whole year of everybody's life (dont even need to mention those that had succumbed to the virus , may they rest in eternal peace & those that caused this to rot in eternal hell )

Cheerios........SS08 ^_^
Old 01-01-2021, 01:09 PM
Samster

Hi SS08, thanks for the shots and Happy New Year!
Hm..me not really a stories writer and not good at it.

Anyway something about me for last 12 years here..
Came to Saigon in 2008 for a holiday, alone after my divorced in 2007 in Singapore.

This was my first visit to Vietnam. Pocket only have $1,000 as my intention then was to stayed ard 10 days in Saigon and then go back to Singapore.

Not much happening until i met my current Vietnamese wife in a hospital. She was a nurse then. Due to not been able to speak Vietnamese, it was tough going to a local hospital as i were having diarrhea due to the street food. She helped me a lot as she was able to speak English. Invited her for dinner and get to know her more and in the end, we are attached.

Extended my visa for another 3 months through visa agent then. Move from hotel to a house renting a small room. Me and my wife stayed there. Then i decided to stay here and start looking for a job. Send out some many resume but never got a replied until i met a Hanoi boss whom speak Chinese. He was a high ranking police officer then.
Old 01-01-2021, 01:20 PM
Samster

He was very good to me. Paid me USD 2,500/month. I managed his F&B business which include 2 cafes, 1 hotel and 2 restaurants.

After 3 years working for him, i helped him sold all his business away and he introduced me to Vingroup in Hanoi. I went over to Hanoi and worked for Vingroup for the next 6 years and then came back to Saigon. Currently still in F&B business.

To be honest, life in Vietnam is not as easy as many Singaporean thought it is.
I will break up into 3 parts for my writing.
First part will be about my life here
Second part will be about the cheonging scene
Third part will be what i have seen Singaporean got cheated in Vietnam over Viet gals...

These are all real life experience during my 12 years here. During these 12 years i only went back to Singapore 3 times, each time stayed ard 4 days with my wife and son.
Old 01-01-2021, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 748 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
He was very good to me. Paid me USD 2,500/month. I managed his F&B business which include 2 cafes, 1 hotel and 2 restaurants.

After 3 years working for him, i helped him sold all his business away and he introduced me to Vingroup in Hanoi. I went over to Hanoi and worked for Vingroup for the next 6 years and then came back to Saigon. Currently still in F&B business.

To be honest, life in Vietnam is not as easy as many Singaporean thought it is.
I will break up into 3 parts for my writing.
First part will be about my life here
Second part will be about the cheonging scene
Third part will be what i have seen Singaporean got cheated in Vietnam over Viet gals...

These are all real life experience during my 12 years here. During these 12 years i only went back to Singapore 3 times, each time stayed ard 4 days with my wife and son.
wow usd 2.5k a mth salary is really a lot there somemore about 10 yrs ago!
Old 02-01-2021, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post

Advance Happy New Year to all

Cheerios........SS08 ^_^
Happy New Year Bro SS08

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 02-01-2021, 11:17 AM
Samster

bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Wow ! USD2,500 That's Really A Lot Bro
Upz You Bro And Give You Power

Old 02-01-2021, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
wow usd 2.5k a mth salary is really a lot there somemore about 10 yrs ago!::
Upz You Too Bro

Old 02-01-2021, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Upz You Too Bro
Never up me Bro...lol
Old 03-01-2021, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Never up me Bro...lol
Upz You Before Liao

Old 04-01-2021, 12:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 18
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of

2.5k usd is pretty alot. Hope to from your story too
Old 04-01-2021, 03:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7140 / Power: 19
lone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Never up me Bro...lol
Upz you.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1