The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-11-2020, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 6
spicydragon is one of the Best!spicydragon is one of the Best!spicydragon is one of the Best!
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
here is masked face pic of 700k girl from above, just wanted to highlight differences from my experiences from say a GEM found in the 200k-300k range and a 700k girl. The more expensive generally have bigger boobs, is quite pretty, fair skin. But for my money i rather try 3x300k girl hoping to find a gem, than try a 700k and if she is a dud, i would feel much more miserable, than wasting 300k. Also I have yet to find a 700k girl worth 3x the value of my 200k gems

Hi Tom,

These girls are from websites like gai.to? Do you normally outcall them or incall? You are currently in Saigon?

Thank you
Old 20-11-2020, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 6
blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!

Maybe cos their price is high, they treated like princess so we man will not get treated like king. Haha. Just my thinking
Old 21-11-2020, 01:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 18
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of
Quote:
again my off day so here is a recent past fuck 22 perky breast she normally in hanoi but come down periodically was 300k now 400k quite enthusiastic and loud fuck
Wow looks like you found good stuff. Seldom you can find a enthusiastic one these days
Old 22-11-2020, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
x7wa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
No i use darkweb sites ie you need to register to get name and login and pay small subscription fee, but for this ALL info is hidden, so no situation like here where you have 2000 lurkers/leechers to spoil market from your hard won research. Or situations of guys whose last post was 1 yr ago mostly asking for info, suddenly popping up asking for ( surprise) more info. Further you need to contribute a report every few months, if not you get a warning, 3 warnings and they delete your account. So this model, you get alot of genuine intel by active cheongster, not like here where you get many clone accounts, where guys will zap you anonymously if you say something they dont agree with, and then possibly later they act all nice when they want free info. No fake reports by okt, and more info revealed, like face pics, and no holiday millionaires to spoil market.
No im not currently in saigon i live on the USS Enterprise and i use the transporter to beam down when my penis get itchy.
Hi Bro, how to register for these darkweb. interested in authentic info. thanks
Old 23-11-2020, 08:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You dont remember him? go back prob 9-10yrs, short skinny guy look a little like killer chucky doll from childs play horror film hahha. Claim he date models, say go back to her village invite village officials, cong an ward chief etc to big party afterwards they name bridge after him. Say open quan oc with her invite all the local officials, no now he untouchable. Later post pic of some of his models, turns out he stole pic from web of a "hotgirl" after i expose him he go missing, prob make now account..

Now I roughly can recall about this but cannot really remember his nick already damn u have a knack for remembering all these details.....

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 23-11-2020, 08:13 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No i use darkweb sites ie you need to register to get name and login and pay small subscription fee, but for this ALL info is hidden, so no situation like here where you have 2000 lurkers/leechers to spoil market from your hard won research. Or situations of guys whose last post was 1 yr ago mostly asking for info, suddenly popping up asking for ( surprise) more info. Further you need to contribute a report every few months, if not you get a warning, 3 warnings and they delete your account. So this model, you get alot of genuine intel by active cheongster, not like here where you get many clone accounts, where guys will zap you anonymously if you say something they dont agree with, and then possibly later they act all nice when they want free info. No fake reports by okt, and more info revealed, like face pics, and no holiday millionaires to spoil market.
No im not currently in saigon i live on the USS Enterprise and i use the transporter to beam down when my penis get itchy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by x7wa View Post
Hi Bro, how to register for these darkweb. interested in authentic info. thanks

And you have a winner!!!!!!

Cheerios.........SS08 ^_^
Old 24-11-2020, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
https://samsforum.com/showpost.php...ostcount=18183

origins of this thread since Wendella complain too much tcss on hcm thread hahah

Wow memories 11 years ago since this thread started, damn fast times flies, as Spock always says "live long & prosper" (since u lived on the USS Enterprise ) .....wonder how Wendella is nowadays, tink he was more used to those angmos forums like ISG

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 26-11-2020, 05:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 10
Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by punt View Post
Bro, all these places u post, girls allow raw.
From what I read, some would do it for extra $.
Some would do it free for han sum young man.
Old 26-11-2020, 05:14 AM
Samster

Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
I have never liked Cockroaches before in my entire life & given that this Cockroach Virus originated there is even worst as everybody's lives are turn upside-down becos of them so since I have nothing good to say about them than I better not esp regarding Cockroaches forums

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Hk and Taiwan use traditional Chinese characters and mainland China uses simplified Chinese characters.
I only refer to sites with traditional Chinese characters.
If you were to visit all three places, you would learn the differences.
In HK they allow one floor one. The rooms are small, but sometimes you could find good values.
Old 26-11-2020, 05:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jens1122 View Post
Yes; go back to those forums, nobody welcomes a shameless, lying old man like you here. This thread used to be light-hearted before you came. All you wrote have been exposed as lies and fake info copied and pasted from youtube and other HK, tw forums.
Why would I expect to be welcomed here ?
I am actually a young han sum tour guide for Vietnam sex tours.
I only expect a 100usd fee.
I also post nude pics here under a different username.
Why would I post lies when I am indirectly soliciting business here ?

Last edited by Johnnyngai; 26-11-2020 at 06:06 AM.
Old 26-11-2020, 05:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by punt View Post
Bro, who ask u to share contact? U post photo of girls u fuck, i only ask u if they willing to do raw. Raw player have its way to find their own girls to do raw.
Some girls would do it for extra $$. Raw is no big deal, I for one is too scare to do it.
If you speak Vietnamese, you can find those yourself.
Old 26-11-2020, 07:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyngai View Post
Hk and Taiwan use traditional Chinese characters and mainland China uses simplified Chinese characters.
I only refer to sites with traditional Chinese characters.
If you were to visit all three places, you would learn the differences.
In HK they allow one floor one. The rooms are small, but sometimes you could find good values.

The problem I have is that all my written mandarin have already been given back to school after all these donkey years of using potato language in work, speaking is never an issue but reading/writing......haiz......

Eng mo cuntries I really no idea cos never had the fetish but Asia have always been my frequent playgrounds all these years HK you should be referring to those apartments type where u can actually go floor to floor to select the "goods" but frankly speaking a huge lot of them are in my MILFs category so I have tremendously more misses than hits there

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 29-11-2020, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic pictures bro

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 02-12-2020, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
BUT eating dead fish is unsatisfying as it still leaves you hungry haha this one 250k 22yr old village girl type very inexperienced toothy bj then just lie still let me do what i want huhu felt like fucking corpse.
Quote:
She didnt wear any makeup looked fatter than zalo pics and had a small belly, then when on bed she was lazy, quick bj then again another dead fish, felt like i was raping a sleeping girl hahah, definitely not my thing, so yes EVEN I get duds.

Looks like u need to declare some "off" days and let the dud streak lapse.......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 03-12-2020, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
its a nasty job but someone has to do it, plus who is going to feed all these jobless girls

Yeah I'll have to agree its nasty having to work on a corpse or sleeping or dead fishes

But u seems to have managed to avoided the worst i.e. CCB aka smelly pussy, this is something I can never be able to carry on regardless of how she looks or performs.....

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1