The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-09-2020, 08:33 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -45 / Power: 0
laobiantai is stuck in moderation for some time to come
My rich friend pay 10k to chio bu to stab her cb

He stab her cb, see her scream in pain. He see the warm blood oozing out of her cb. Really very shiok.

When his driver bring her to private hospital, in the car he piak her. He see her screaming in pain, begging him to stop as she is afraid she will die. He say its really very shiok to see the fear in her eyes.

When she is in hospital, she could not sit or walk due to the pain. She just lie down on the bed the entire day.

He went to the hospital which he paid for including the medical expenses. He paid her another 10k for pain and suffering.

At the room in the hospital, he tie her up and piak her cb. He saw her scream in pain as the wound reopen and the warm blood flow out of her cb again.

He pity her so he stop after this.

He say for 10k payment, its very worth it. Its a once in a lifetime experience.

You all should try this too
Old 21-09-2020, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My rich friend pay 10k to chio bu to stab her cb

Quote:
Originally Posted by laobiantai View Post
He stab her cb, see her scream in pain. He see the warm blood oozing out of her cb. Really very shiok.

When his driver bring her to private hospital, in the car he piak her. He see her screaming in pain, begging him to stop as she is afraid she will die. He say its really very shiok to see the fear in her eyes.

When she is in hospital, she could not sit or walk due to the pain. She just lie down on the bed the entire day.

He went to the hospital which he paid for including the medical expenses. He paid her another 10k for pain and suffering.

At the room in the hospital, he tie her up and piak her cb. He saw her scream in pain as the wound reopen and the warm blood flow out of her cb again.

He pity her so he stop after this.

He say for 10k payment, its very worth it. Its a once in a lifetime experience.

You all should try this too
So how's that working for you?

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 21-09-2020, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2698 / Power: 12
poongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond repute

Siao liao TS.

Game over already.

Need to book mental hospital slot for TS now.

Old 21-09-2020, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16929 / Power: 22
Hanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond repute

CCB dreamzknight.....STD got into yr pea brian izzit?
Old 21-09-2020, 10:30 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14343 / Power: 13
Silentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond repute

i can stab your kar cheng for free with a steel water pipe! sure give u shiok kaw kaw one!
Old 21-09-2020, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

I think it is fair to say that if TS died in his sleep tonight, the world will wake up a better place tmr.
Old 22-09-2020, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 13
angelle is a glorious beacon of lightangelle is a glorious beacon of lightangelle is a glorious beacon of lightangelle is a glorious beacon of lightangelle is a glorious beacon of lightangelle is a glorious beacon of light

This guy since GL closed never fuck now the sperm overload until his brain already.
Old 22-09-2020, 02:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 11
dreamingon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

That's sickening....
Old 22-09-2020, 03:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

si mi lan jiao...

can't believe i came into this thread
Old 22-09-2020, 03:44 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -65 / Power: 0
retardpervert has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Its just another sexual fantasy
Old 22-09-2020, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 13
lonesome1 is one of the Best!lonesome1 is one of the Best!lonesome1 is one of the Best!lonesome1 is one of the Best!

You help pay the 10K I can stab the CB. I can even du your KKB for free.
Old 22-09-2020, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 4
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

Na beh, moderator boh zhor gang ah...TS under moderation still let it through...lol..
Old 22-09-2020, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Sicko!
Old 22-09-2020, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3052 / Power: 8
fastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond repute

lao biantai
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1