The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 22-05-2020, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
S1Boty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Curious if GL will reopen during phase 30
Old 22-05-2020, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Star Anise deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Keep us update here.
Old 22-05-2020, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by S1Boty View Post
Curious if GL will reopen during phase 30
Phase 30 sounds about right. Have to wait a long long long time.
Old 22-05-2020, 11:43 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
Lovermaking is stuck in moderation for some time to come

My KKB rotting already..
Old 23-05-2020, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Correct question should be whether they will reopen with any girls or not.
Old 23-05-2020, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyboiboi View Post
Correct question should be whether they will reopen with any girls or not.
If June 2 open, confirm got some girls and they know they will be busy with business regardless pretty or ugly, good service or bad, because supply is too low.

But if delay another 3 months without certainty I.e. only open when vaccine is out, then the girls will go home.
Old 23-05-2020, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
If June 2 open, confirm got some girls and they know they will be busy with business regardless pretty or ugly, good service or bad, because supply is too low.

But if delay another 3 months without certainty I.e. only open when vaccine is out, then the girls will go home.
Then girls quantity should be 0
Old 24-05-2020, 04:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

anyone got contact with the cat 50 girls ? have they left ? if not everyday just zoh boh lan until when sia
Old 24-05-2020, 05:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 12
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
anyone got contact with the cat 50 girls ? have they left ? if not everyday just zoh boh lan until when sia
I still stay in contact with my regular from 0845. And like you said, really is every day stay inside do nothing. They can't even go out to buy stuff on their own. And it's very telling now how bad the situation is for them financially wise when at the early stages of them shutting down business they will be more than happy to accept you buying them alcohol and sending it to their house with delivery, but now they straight up tell you they rather get hard cash wired to their bank accounts so they can use the money to buy food they want.

And they can't return home now either. Thailand is closed to all international flights. Highly doubt ICA now is also open and operating to handle card cutting procedures too. All in all it sucks for them now and is about to get a lot worse if they can't open by July at the earliest.
Old 24-05-2020, 09:25 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
limbehkalikong is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
I still stay in contact with my regular from 0845. And like you said, really is every day stay inside do nothing. They can't even go out to buy stuff on their own. And it's very telling now how bad the situation is for them financially wise when at the early stages of them shutting down business they will be more than happy to accept you buying them alcohol and sending it to their house with delivery, but now they straight up tell you they rather get hard cash wired to their bank accounts so they can use the money to buy food they want.

And they can't return home now either. Thailand is closed to all international flights. Highly doubt ICA now is also open and operating to handle card cutting procedures too. All in all it sucks for them now and is about to get a lot worse if they can't open by July at the earliest.
This sounds terrible. I’m seriously concern about their situation, I mean shouldn’t the authorities step in to assist? Can’t the okt appeal
Old 24-05-2020, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by limbehkalikong View Post
This sounds terrible. I’m seriously concern about their situation, I mean shouldn’t the authorities step in to assist? Can’t the okt appeal
Plus no piaks from cheongsters.. how to Tahan the urge ?...
Old 24-05-2020, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4752 / Power: 23
FatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond repute

OKT piak them lor
since cheekon coop is always laji and no social distancing (point blank contact)
and high turnover of human to cheekon contact

chances it will open ...not even in final phase, probably unless 0 islandwide cases for 2 incubation cycle (1 month)
Old 24-05-2020, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatSpider View Post
OKT piak them lor
since cheekon coop is always laji and no social distancing (point blank contact)
and high turnover of human to cheekon contact

chances it will open ...not even in final phase, probably unless 0 islandwide cases for 2 incubation cycle (1 month)
Wa kids at jin song.. piaking everyday song song during the CB.. heavenly,.
Old 24-05-2020, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Ambrosia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I don't think anyone here knows the exact date Geylang will reopen, as there isn't even a concrete time frame for phase 1, much less phase 3.
Old 25-05-2020, 02:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

This is really unprecedented times. Never in my 3 decades plus in SG have I seen GL close for sooo long...

Think even during SARs period GL was BAU right (any bros remembered?)

The plus point is I literally saved a lot of money these 2 months. totally no ECA activity... No GL, no spa, no KTV, no FLs

I used the money to spend on better meals instead. I will choose 1 restaurant to try every day. The good thing is many restaurants are offering discounts for their takeways (self-pickup) so I can get to try many eateries which I didnt try before
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1