The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2020, 05:39 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 0
123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post

Even Garrick told me he gave them $100 also cannot attract good WLs now.
Good effort but that's his problem. OKTs with hot chicks have customers. OKTs without hot chicks don't. Can't help him there.

Don't place any hopes on wake up call and let them rot.

Let's keep our fingers crossed and hope a few houses remain open for the oldies and my clueless friend Sad Loser.
Old 13-04-2020, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Still fls working??

Quote:
Well said .....

The PRC WLs are paying for almost everything, eg. rental, car rides, food, medical fees, no freedom and yet have to pay $70 per pop to the useless OKT who does nothing except having that stupid privilege to run a brothel.

If for one day alone, that poor gal has 8 customers, she has to pay a ridiculous $560 to the OKT plus $10 rental and $5 per car ride and what did her OKT do?

Going forward, they should seriously think the ways they should revamp their biz or else GL will be gone soon..........)
Hello Jokey ... are you enjoying the circuit breaker measure todate? 😄

Re your comment on the OKT’s portion out of the $150 ... I guess you have forgotten that the OKT has to bear the operating cost of running the brothel business. The bulk of the cost would be rental of the shop and utility bill. Majority of the OKT do not own the house except folks like Ah Hwa, Ah Lek, etc. The rental of the house can be from $7k a month to a whopping $12k (or more) a month for a house the size of L2033 perhaps. The rest of the costs would be salary to OKT Asst, OKT domestic helpers, laundry service, beverage and other miscellaneous stuff for maintaining the shop. Folks like Ah Yap @ 1606 is like a partner as he enjoys a cut of the overall earning. Hence 1606 OKT take home profit would be much lesser compared to other houses. OKT like Ah Hwa could afford to offer a larger share of the earning to his WL + freebies as he owned the 2 units in L16 ... Of course the OKT with 10 or more WLs who could garner 8-10 sessions daily could still earn tonnes of monies easily without a doubt during good time ... 🤑

Re your comment on revamping the GL business, there is simply no room for that to happen however commercial focus and/or innovative the OKT concern is ... This is because our government would never allow this kinda business to flourish to begin with. All types of ads are also not permitted as ads is considered a form of solicitation of business ... unlike city like BKK (where the sex trade could account for at least 10% of the country GDP), Sg gov considers this sex industry a taboo business but would still allow it to continue in order to minimize unnecessary anti-social problems so long it is contained, well managed and controlled. 😉

Take care & stay safe,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 13-04-2020 at 09:23 PM.
Old 13-04-2020, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Still fls working??

compare GL transit hotel hourly rate against legal joint hourly charges will be fair

same location and in fact "81" boss making multi millions by charging 10 per hour

so legal joint 30(cat 150) to 40(cat 80) hourly

thats how most of the okts are multi millionaire

my 2ml worth of semen

everybody stay safe stay home stay healthy
Old 13-04-2020, 09:58 PM
SamSter

123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

There will always be apologists who fail to catch onto what people are saying. Tends to happen when you spend all day at the shop listening to an OKT tell his sob story.

Let's assume the running costs is $20, 000. If you get 10 WLs, the cost is $2, 000 a month per WL. In the FL, the OKT tends to split the cost of a room 50/50 and the profits accordingly. Which in this example means the WL pays $1000, the OKT pays $1000, they can then split the profits accordingly.

Or to make it simple, each room is $2000 rent including utilities whatever. The WL needs only to pay $1000 per month in costs, and they can decide how to split, 50/50, 40/60, 30/70...there are many options. You can tell the WL you pay me $3000 a month, everything else you keep. You make $1,000 from each room and WL, you already make $10,000 per month. Will she be more motivated? Of course! She knows once she pass the $3000 mark all the money is hers. If you think too little, then take $4000 from each WL. You make $20,000 a month.

But the OKTs are taking a few hundred from the WLs PER DAY. That is what Joker88 is saying. He had ALREADY considered their operating costs, you are slow to catch on.

1. The OKTs have an entire unit but have no WLs. So instead of costs being split by 10 WLs, it now becomes 2 WLs have to bear the cost with the OKT. But this situation is entirely created by the OKT. WTF you rent an entire house when you got only 3 WLs? Want to eat WL and want to eat customer.

2. GL OKTs are indeed greedy, some of them even charge the WLs high rental for their accomodation, and this is seperate from the room to fuck. In fact, it has become so perverse that they are hoping to make money from the room rental more than actually procuring customers. The GL OKTs get as many WLs as possible to collect rental, when they simply do not have the customer base.

So imagine 5 WLs sitting there everyday with no customers walking in. Of course they go back! Who created this problem? The OKT. Not AV.

3. Look at their sitting area. It can accommodate 10-15 customers when at most only have 2 customers sitting there. Boliao.

Joker88 isn't referring to any wild innovation. You don't need to situate your house in a building that is the same as a Bangla's quarters or share your profits with 2 kids. Where the profit should be enjoyed by 1 person, it now has to be split 3 ways. You don't need four people to run a house. Don't say you can't do any better when you're sitting on an inflated wage bill. If business isn't as good as it used to be and can't sustain, get rid of head count. Customers are not fools. You are definately doing something wrong if you need 4 ppl to manage 10 WLs. If this isn't incompetence, I don't know what is. If you have 4 ppl, you better have at least 30 WLs, which is the situation at the 06 grouping.

That's the real reason why an OKT can't offer customers any better. Not because of AV. AV didn't ask you to hire your kids and eat into your salary. They can go out and work instead of eating into their dad's salary. You can get by with 1 assistant, most houses do. You want to hire all your family members is your problem.

Where there should be more than sufficient funds to procure better WLs and upgrade the decor to refresh the business, with a lot of cash left over, the funds have been eaten up by the kids with no value add to the customer. Worse, they pissed off your customers, reducing the base. All these got nothing to do with AV control. You are shortchanging customers who have supported you all this while because you need to pay your kids.

Bring 15 WLs over, but 10 WLs no one call and then they go back got nothing to do with AV control.

The most technologically advanced equipment in most shops is the fridge and TV. AV didn't say you cannot use a computer or phone apps to help run your business.

And as I said before, if you really think the reason why you suck is because AV control, you can always go underground and prove your worth. You are an OKT you should be able to figure it out. If not, don't complain AV control you.

I have no problems with Shuai Ge driving a Mercedes when the boss has already spent money on getting reasonably good looking WLs and doing up the place. He and other staff are polite and as for the service of his WLs, no better or worse than the rest. He did what needs to be done for customers. He should be driving a E class no problem but...hope he is well.

I do have a problem with people sitting on an inflated wage bill and using AV as an excuse not to change the decor or furniture for 20 years and getting bakcais.

Last edited by 123hu; 14-04-2020 at 12:40 AM.
Old 14-04-2020, 04:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Hello Jokey ... are you enjoying the circuit breaker measure todate?

Re your comment on the OKT’s portion out of the $150 ... I guess you have forgotten that the OKT has to bear the operating cost of running the brothel business. The bulk of the cost would be rental of the shop and utility bill. ............…

Re your comment on revamping the GL business, there is simply no room for that to happen however commercial focus and/or innovative the OKT ……………………. safe,
MaXx
Alamak, Maxy, you missed my point altogether la.

Obviously, you did not do your maths properly before you post.
123hu already digested my post and the details.
I already considered all these into the bill.

For a start, that broken house rental is not even worth rental of $5K/mth.
The OKTs are making the farking landlord rich for no reason.
The landlord and not only the OKT is actually indirectly living off the earnings of the prostitutes la.

Even $12K a month, for 30 days and 4 WLs per shop works out to only $100 per WL per day la.
They are taking $600-800 from the WLs per day and the poor gal got to let 8-10 men farked her.
The WLs still have to pay for food and rental too.

Then you tok abt what utilities??
Customer pays $30/hr for that broken room in 1658A or 1429.
Hotel 81 only charge $10/hr .
Fatty unfit also buay tahan voiced out liao.

Then you say employees??
Driver is paid by the WLs themselves hor. $5 per ride.
Kanina, the OKT pay what shit?

Another one answer phone call and another one cho bo lan ah?
How many ppl to handle 4 WLs?
How much you want? $4800 per mth ah? Please la.
Even so, that is only $160 per day and for 4 WLs is only $40 per day.

What is the rationale for taking $600 from the WL per day, Maxy??
You have not address this issue?

Food they pay. Rental they pay. CD they pay. Driver they pay.
Medical fees also they pay.
Water and electricity customer pay.
Wash bed sheet, towels and si mi lan chiao also customer pay.
$30/hr is $210 per room for 7 customers.
Not enuf ah??
The OKT rental for the whole house above is only $400/day leh.
One room oredi collected $210.

In conclusion, like 123hu mentioned above, the OKT should take a flat amount from the WL per month and the rest should be all hers.

This way she will work hard to clear the overhead then work even harder for more profits per month.
Customer also satisfied.
Pay $150 get $150 service. Not $80 service.

The old legacy way of charging $40 per customer and $30 per room cannot work anymore la.

FLs working online dun work on this stupid model at all.

Like all old HDB shops selling clothes and furniture, GL is also slowly going down under the heavy competition from e-commerce.
One by one will soon close or merge. The truth cannot be ignored.

After the closing down of all the old HDB shops, GL will suffer the same fate.
Only the ah ma go to old HDB shops to buy clothes.

The whole bloody GL model is not competitive and offers zero incentive for the customers to pay $150 for $80 service from the WLs and the WLs to work hard for that $80 where their peers are getting $120-180 online for the same type of work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
compare GL transit hotel hourly rate against legal joint hourly charges will be fair

same location and in fact "81" boss making multi millions by charging 10 per hour

so legal joint 30(cat 150) to 40(cat 80) hourly

thats how most of the okts are multi millionaire

my 2ml worth of semen

everybody stay safe stay home stay healthy
You are absolutely correct la, floppy Joe.
$30/hr to use that old rundown room for one hour.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123hu View Post
There will always be apologists who fail to catch …………………….
Let's assume the running costs is $20,000. If you get 10 WLs, the cost is $2,000 a month per WL. In the FL, the OKT tends to split the cost of a room 50/50 and the profits accordingly. Which in this example means the WL pays $1000, the OKT pays $1000, they can then split the profits accordingly.

Or to make it simple, each room is $2000 rent including utilities whatever. The WL needs only to pay $1000 per month in costs, and they can decide how to split, 50/50, 40/60, 30/70...there are many options. You can tell the WL you pay me $3000 a month, everything else you keep. You make $1,000 from each room and WL, you already make $10,000 per month. Will she be more motivated? Of course! She knows once she pass the $3000 mark all the money is hers. If you think too little, then take $4000 from each WL. You make $20,000 a month.

But the OKTs are taking a few hundred from the WLs PER DAY. That is what Joker88 is saying. He had ALREADY considered their operating costs, you are slow to catch on.
……………………………..
I do have a problem with people sitting on an inflated wage bill and using AV as an excuse not to change the decor or furniture for 20 years and getting bakcais.
That's my main point that he missed.

If a shop has 4 WLs and 7x4=28 customers a day, the OKT cut $2000 a day from them.
Customers pay $30/hr for the room somemore.
His farking rental even at $12K/mth is only $400/day.

What he does to earn $1600 a day??

Previously one WL told me she did 150 sessions last month and she only got 150 x $80 = $12K.
Her boss cut (150 x $40) + (120 x $30) = $9600 from her.

I told her your boss take $9600 from one WL earnings.
He has 4 WLs and operates a rundown house.

Their peers online can make $22,500 from 150 sessions of $150.
Deducting hotel and platform fees still make $18K.
More freedom, can rest anytime and no yellow card restrictions now and future ban.

The whole damn GL biz model is screw up la.
Bottom line is we are paying $150 and getting $80 service.

Your honour, I rest my case.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.

Last edited by joker88; 14-04-2020 at 04:40 AM.
Old 14-04-2020, 06:02 AM
SamSter

Please refer to the link

https://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/22090769?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ldp&utm_campa ign=copy_url

This is how a $2500 per month room in GEYLANG SHOPHOUSE looks.

This is how the hall and lobby looks:

Is this the kind of room they are giving the WLs to ply their trade? Mai talk cock lah $12, 000 per month rental! Just throw a figure. How they split the rooms? What sort of condition? They thought they renting Taj Mahal ah? Want to bluff small children. GL OKT don't know how to use computer, didn't realise is too easy to check their rental online. All can go koon la. For their kind of Bangla room standard, $1200 lah. BTW, I can think of least 5 shops who don't do repair work. One shop along Lor 16 his shower tile don't bother to replace, just throw rubber mat over. You step in the shower it is all squishy. You imagine how much urine and dirty water is absorbed by the mat. I step on it, I instantly feel sick.

Joker88, you are absolutely right about their 70s business model try to use in 2020. They are basically a cartel: Let's all suck together. 1429 don't bother to release WLs to them. They do nothing but eat into profits of other legit houses with WLs. What kind of competition is this? You no WL, never mind borrow mine first because maybe next time I also no WL. Fucking slack.

Whole world only got one business model? All they know is 70/80...zzz. GL OKTs are a privileged group. Talk like they know what they are doing but actually outdated to the max. Plenty of empty units in GL for rent...

How much is a RECEPTIONIST? $1800 hor. Got exp $2300 hor. Got ITE cert, can speak English and Chinese and...is a young girl or middle aged lady.

Sure or not you pay 4k or 5k a month to an Ah Pek who has no computer skills and can only speak Hokkien to serve customers? You thought you hire Senior Manager with degree, ah?

Now if Fat Fatt wants to be sucker, carry on. If you want to believe GL OKTs sob story, carry on. FL OKTS give a fair deal. 3 star or 4 star hotel, they adjust their price accordingly. Chio or not chio, they also adjust accordingly. Not like GL OKT, give you 1 star room and a bakcai also charge $150. Like I said, please continue to stay in GL. The world will always have suckers.

Look at what you can get in Geylang for $2500 a month. It even has a small gym. And look at what you are actually getting. Both the WLs and customers are getting nothing close to that. Even if they are willing to renovate, these fellas sure produce something ugly. The WLs sleep in bunks and everybody share one shower hor. Only 2 houses I know have a gym. The rest? Provide Bangla dormitary. Blame AV again.

$40 WL only has 2 ppl and 12 to 15 WLs. High volume and the guy stands outside and tries to pull in customers. $150? 4 ppl to 10 WLs and all sitting inside blow aircon. Still want to tell customers their sob story.

The FLs sleep in a hotel room with ensuite toilet. Then you hear the OKT sob story they cannot get WLs. AH BU DEN? You provide them with Bangla dormitary, what were you expecting? You think they good mood or bad mood when serving customers? LOL...like I said, hopeless. Fold lah. Wasting time.

Last edited by 123hu; 14-04-2020 at 07:48 AM.
Old 14-04-2020, 09:27 AM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Alamak, Maxy, you missed my point altogether la.

Obviously, you did not do your maths properly ....

Even $12K a month, for 30 days and 4 WLs per shop works out to only $100 per WL per day la.
They are taking $600-800 from the WLs per day and the pThen you say employees??
Driver is paid by the WLs themselves hor. $5 per ride.
Kanina, the OKT pay what shit?

Another one answer phone call and another one cho bo lan ah?
How many ppl to handle 4 WLs?
How much you want? $4800 per mth ah? Please la.
Even so, that is only $160 per day and for 4 WLs is only $40 per day.

What is the rationale for taking $600 from the WL per day, Maxy??

Food they pay. Rental they pay. CD they pay. Driver they pay.
Medical fees also they pay.
Water and electricity customer pay.
Wash bed sheet, towels and si mi lan chiao also customer pay.
$30/hr is $210 per room for 7 customers.
Not enuf ah??
The OKT rental for the whole house above is only $400/day leh.
One room oredi collected $210.

In conclusion, like 123hu mentioned above, the OKT should take a flat amount from the WL per month and the rest should be all hers.

This way she will work hard to clear the overhead then work even harder for more profits per month.
Customer also satisfied.
Pay $150 get $150 service. Not $80 service.

The old legacy way of charging $40 per customer and $30 per room cannot work anymore la.
The truth cannot be ignored.

Jokey, your below statement gave me the impression that you have ignored the scope of responsibilities of the OKT as well as the operational cost of running the brothel. I jolly well know that these OKTs reap hell lots of money from this trade as I mentioned in my post earlier but he needs a good number of WL working at any one time to realize it. Take for instance W04 or W15/1658A which belongs OKT japun and Tua Tau respectively, they each only have a few WLs in their belts ... They therefore dun earn as well as for instance OKT @ 1669. The OKT are there to control the WL to ensure the protocols are being adhered to, and to manage the well-being of WL in the eyes of AV. Your suggestion on how the earning should be shared “rightfully” between OKT & the WL is subject to AV approval (unless one does it under the table). How many WL whom the OKT could bring in is also subject to AV approval. Additionally, OKT are not allowed to have passive partner. Henceforth, the AV mechanics of how the legalized brothels are being run are here to stay whether you like it or not. At the end of the day, AV doesn’t give a damn whether the OKT’s cut on the overall earning is justifiable.

Under lockdown,
MaXx
😷🤒

Quote:

The PRC WLs are paying for almost everything, eg. rental, car rides, food, medical fees, no freedom and yet have to pay $70 per pop to the useless OKT who does nothing except having that stupid privilege to run a brothel. .....)

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 14-04-2020, 11:20 AM
Samster

joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Jokey, your below statement gave me the impression that you have ignored the scope of responsibilities of the OKT as well as the operational cost of running the brothel. I jolly well know that these OKTs reap hell lots of money from this trade as I mentioned in my post earlier but he needs a good number of WL working at any one time to realize it. Take for instance W04 or W15/1658A which belongs OKT japun and Tua Tau respectively, they each only have a few WLs in their belts ... They therefore dun earn as well as for instance OKT @ 1669. The OKT are there to control the WL to ensure the protocols are being adhered to, and to manage the well-being of WL in the eyes of AV. Your suggestion on how the earning should be shared “rightfully” between OKT & the WL is subject to AV approval (unless one does it under the table). How many WL whom the OKT could bring in is also subject to AV approval. Additionally, OKT are not allowed to have passive partner. Henceforth, the AV mechanics of how the legalized brothels are being run are here to stay whether you like it or not. At the end of the day, AV doesn’t give a damn whether the OKT’s cut on the overall earning is justifiable.

Under lockdown,
MaXx
Alamak, Maxy, what you mentioned although true but only half the story leh.

For the benefit of all bros reading, let me complete the story for you.

Afterall we are here to share info and let all bros have their fair opinion in this.

Point Number 1
Your suggestion on how the earning should be shared “rightfully” between OKT & the WL is subject to AV approval (unless one does it under the table).

You are incorrect here. AV din not say you cannot give them more la.
1654A & 2062A gave the WLs $100 instead of $80. AV has no issue in this.
Garrick only cut $20 for external work. AV no issue.
So, cannot say under table. AV is fully aware of this.
Giving the gal more money is good. AV will think it is fair.
Problem is they still cannot get any good ones to come.

Consider rental, utilities, salaries & profit.
How much revenue you need to run a brothel there?
Reasonable figure is $24K revenue?
You require $800 revenue a day.
For 6 WLs, it is $133 per WL per day.
If she do 6 sessions, that is about $22 per session. Why cut $70?

The product is $80 product but you are charging the customer another $70 GST?
The most inefficient here is to call a WL from another house.
You have two OKTs taking a cut from the $150.
Total is $150 for a $80 product.

Point Number 2
How many WL whom the OKT could bring in is also subject to AV approval.

This is only partially true.
There is a maximum per house which is normally more than 10.
Most houses, if not all cannot even convince 8 good ones to come at $80 per pop.
They can only get 3-4 stout ones. More than half are mothers.
How you want AV to help them get more??

Point Number 3
Additionally, OKT are not allowed to have passive partner.
Henceforth, the AV mechanics of how the legalized brothels are being run are here to stay whether you like it or not.

I think this one also half correct only.
I think you know exactly why this biz is strictly non-transferable and no new entrants.
That's why they are so arrogant and a privilege group like what 123hu put it.
The answer is very obvious.
Passive partner or behind the scene boss doing nothing but collecting money.
Lorna and Gordon case is very obvious will be rejected outright.
Whether true or not, AV is not interested to investigate.
Both of you get lost from GL. Simple as that.
Lorna make a very big mistake.

If you look at many houses. The boss is not the OKT running the shop.
They stay in the shop but do nothing, eg. Ah Yong (2036), Ah Lek (WH06), Ah Hua (54A) and to a certain extent Willie (2033) also considered.

All the work done by the "OKT" assistant and not them.
Ah Cheng (WH06) does almost everything including plumbing and electrical repairs.
Same for Eric (2036) and Ah Gwee (2033).
They only draw a monthly salary for their work.

You say the mechanics is here to stay whether you like it or not.
This is precisely what we trying to say and it can be changed although not totally but partially.
AV knew that this biz model will make GL a sunset industry and they really want to see merger to survive or get out like Eagle, Lorna and Gordon and very soon Jipun and other small houses.
AV dun have to do anything. The small houses will die off by itself.

Why I say partial change?
Giving the WLs $80 or $100 or even $120 for internal work is totally up to the OKT.
Two houses oredi changed and other house new WLs felt their bosses short changed them.
AV only controls the $150 charged to customer.

If a WL gets $120 and her boss gets $30 for internal work, it is hell lot of difference to her.

Coming back to the point.
If the mechanics is very rigid and remains 100% unchanged, then we will see the end of an era or just a few bigger shops trying to fight for a bigger cut of the very much reduced pie.
AV would have predicted and expecting this to happen months or years ago.
Merger is good for both WL and customers.

Point Number 4
At the end of the day, AV doesn’t give a damn whether the OKT’s cut on the overall earning is justifiable.

This is obvious. Why would they bother?
First of all, I did not say AV bothers about this either.
This is very simple. Market forces will adjust it by itself.

This is precisely what I am saying right from the start.
I mentioned before and I emphasised again, the old legacy biz model of cutting $70 out of $150 will only continue to kill the OKT amid the current fierce market competition by the online FLs.

In the past, there was no or very minimal competition from e-commerce becos no HP, no internet, no wechat and most impt, no advertising.

You mentioned yourself that GL cannot advertised.
That's why they are stuck.

Every economist can tell you that if you priced yourself out of the market then you will not be competitive and very soon you will find yourself at the bottom of the customer's choice.

One last thing to note.
From now on, those coming are those born after year 1995 when China join the WTO.
Their thinking, exposure and expectations are very different oredi.
They are tech savy, knows the market well and made informed choices.

Different from those born in the 80s and early 90s.
Those are mainly village gals born during the communist period.
Not well educated and lower expectations.

Happy bonking!!

Oops! Circuit breaker. No bonking.

Last edited by joker88; 14-04-2020 at 11:32 AM.
Old 14-04-2020, 12:37 PM
SamSter

AV's opinion doesn't matter when it comes to how much an OKT makes.

It DOES matter to the CUSTOMER when he is getting crap; and that is why they are folding one by one. GL OKT cut corners with customers and WLs.

If you have 4 clowns and only 10 WLs, don't come and talk bird that no WL want to come and AV control. Bui gan don't expect customer to support.

Temasek also don't pay their receptionist $4000 a month. You want to pay this kind of ridiculous salary to your receptionist and yourself for sitting at the counter, better make sure your WL is made of diamond. Instead, you offer 1 star room and bakcai WLs.

Carry on. As I said before, heartlanders beat die also won't run because nowhere to go. And I also don't want them to come FL and disturb. If you can find suckers who want to support your 4k a month receptionist, congratulations.

But from what I heard, BOTH customers and WLs are showing GL OKTs the middle finger. Nothing to do with AV. They are condemmed by WLs and customers. Now left only the oldies. The WLs that do come is just for holiday. 2 months later go back already. Because the OKT buff them got good customer. They thought they going Lido Palace. But they come here, see the 1 star hotel and all is old head customer and OKT in slippers they know they got screwed already. GL OKT just trying to scam everybody.

GL OKTs are so hopeless that they can't even procure 30yr old PRC mummies that can't make it anywhere else to come.

Joker88, just enjoy the FLs and laugh as the houses one by one turn into the next Eagle. As I said before, if you are still around visiting the last few WL batches, I feel sad for you. Either you don't know how to use handphone, no money or both. Stuck at GL. LOL

Joker88, many very yummy XMMs around in FL. So young and nice firm body. Go straight to room no need to see any OKT 'yandao' and 'smiling' face. Life is good. 😉

For GL150 punters, I intro Ruyi. No horse run. Faster chiong.

Last edited by 123hu; 14-04-2020 at 01:08 PM.
Old 14-04-2020, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Almost agree to all of the above

But white face big mouth said more than half are mothers

Would like to rephrase as 80% of tiongkok wls are mummies to be more specific

if fishtank prc will be 90% mothers

actually they have not much place to go except sillypore

especially crumbled tummy mummies

Sad but true

They gave birth at young age

Their bloody husband lazy bum

So they came here
Old 14-04-2020, 01:32 PM
SamSter

Prata kosong served by Indian who don't wash hands in a stuffy coffeeshop. Still need review?

10/10 loh.

Just eat and pangsai out later lah.
Old 14-04-2020, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quote:

Point Number 1
Your suggestion on how the earning should be shared “rightfully” between OKT & the WL is subject to AV approval (unless one does it under the table).

You are incorrect here. AV din not say you cannot give them more la.
1654A & 2062A gave the WLs $100 instead of $80. AV has no issue in this.
Garrick only cut $20 for external work. AV no issue.
So, cannot say under table. AV is fully aware of this.
Giving the gal more money is good. AV will think it is fair.
Problem is they still cannot get any good ones to come.

Consider rental, utilities, salaries & profit.
How much revenue you need to run a brothel there?
Reasonable figure is $24K revenue?
You require $800 revenue a day.
For 6 WLs, it is $133 per WL per day.
If she do 6 sessions, that is about $22 per session. Why cut $70?

The product is $80 product but you are charging the customer another $70 GST?
The most inefficient here is to call a WL from another house.
You have two OKTs taking a cut from the $150.
Total is $150 for a $80 product.

I am not saying the OKT can’t give more if they choose to, what I was driving at is, no one except the AV could implement a structural income like what u uttered below. I can tell you that AV is more incline to let OKT benefit more as they are the one who act as a boss to control and manage the WLs. AV would not wanna do this “Low level dirty work”. That’s the primary intent of having OKT to handle the WLs directly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88
...n conclusion, like 123hu mentioned above, the OKT should take a flat amount from the WL per month and the rest should be all hers.

Quote:

Point Number 2
How many WL whom the OKT could bring in is also subject to AV approval.

This is only partially true.
There is a maximum per house which is normally more than 10.
Most houses, if not all cannot even convince 8 good ones to come at $80 per pop.
They can only get 3-4 stout ones. More than half are mothers.
How you want AV to help them get more??
You are technically wrong here!

The max no of WL per house is 10 but that is not a default number. It can be lower but not higher. As mentioned, this is subject to AV approval. Of course OKT could submit a application every month but it is up to AV to decide. Hence, it is not a default number, so to speak.

Quote:

Point Number 3
Henceforth, the AV mechanics of how the legalized brothels are being run are here to stay whether you like it or not.

I think you know exactly why this biz is strictly non-transferable and no new entrants.
You are technically wrong again!

Only those who are officially registered with AV office are only authorised to work in brothel. When I said passive partner, I refer to an individual who didn’t register officially with AV to operate or work in a brothel. OKT must be present at all time wherever they open for business. But OKT could register an Asst OKT to represent them if they were not around. All official meeting calls by AV must be attended by the registered OKT and not his Asst.

Quote:
All the work done by the "OKT" assistant and not them.
Ah Cheng (WH06) does almost everything including plumbing and electrical repairs.
Same for Eric (2036) and Ah Gwee (2033).
They only draw a monthly salary for their work.

You say the mechanics is here to stay whether you like it or not.
This is precisely what we trying to say and it can be changed although not totally but partially.
AV knew that this biz model will make GL a sunset industry ....
There is fundamentally nothing much the OKT could change in terms of the mechanics of running the brothel in order to improve its business except to renovate the shop to make it more attractive. If they could, they would have done it long ago. Not all OKT are dumb actually.

Sexercising whilst on lockdown,
MaXx

😷😷😷

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 14-04-2020 at 11:56 PM.
Old 14-04-2020, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Almost agree to all of the above.

But white face big mouth said more than half are mothers.

Would like to rephrase as 80% of tiongkok wls are mummies to be more specific
…………………..
actually they have not much place to go except sillypore
………………………….
Sad but true
………………..
Alamak, floppy Joe, you too much al.

Where got 80%? I think maybe 60-70% la.

Dun be so bad la.

But I agree the sad truth is they have not much choice la.

Quote:
I am not saying the OKT can’t give more if they choose to, what I was driving at is, no one except the AV could implement a structural income like what u uttered below. ………………..

Point Number 3

You are technically wrong again!

Only those who are officially registered with AV office is only authorised to work in brothel. When I said passive partner, I refer to an individual who didn’t register officially with AV to operate or work in a brothel. OKT must be present at all time wherever they open for business. But OKT could register an Asst OKT to represent them if they were not around. All official meeting calls by AV must be attended by the registered OKT and not his Asst.
I am not technically wrong. You missed my point la.
Ofcos I know and agree with what you mentioned above.
Even drivers have to be registered.

If not then why the other bosses are in the shop doing nothing.
Then can just go home and sleep.
What you mentioned above everybody knows la.

But when you say passive partner you did not specify categorically what do you mean by "passive" partner?
My interpretation is that you are referring to someone registered with AV but always not in the shop.
That was why I mentioned Lorna's case of being a "passive" partner.

That's why I say Lorna pretend say retire then hope to be the lazy boss while Gordon worked hard to feed money to her.
She so lazy even dun wan to stay in the shop and do nothing and collect money.
If AV allows transfer then GL will see a massive transfer exercise.
There will be a black market for huge transfer fees.

Stay safe and live healthily.

Old 14-04-2020, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quote:

I am not technically wrong. You missed my point la.
Ofcos I know and agree with what you mentioned above.
Even drivers have to be registered.

If not then why the other bosses are in the shop doing nothing.
Then can just go home and sleep.
What you mentioned above everybody knows la.

But when you say passive partner you did not specify categorically what do you mean by "passive" partner?
My interpretation is that you are referring to someone registered with AV but always not in the shop.
That was why I mentioned Lorna's case of being a "passive" partner.

That's why I say Lorna pretend say retire then hope to be the lazy boss while Gordon worked hard to feed money to her.
She so lazy even dun wan to stay in the shop and do nothing and collect money.
If AV allows transfer then GL will see a massive transfer exercise.
There will be a black market for huge transfer fees.

Stay safe and live healthily.
OKT Lorna had passive partner(s) who was/were unofficial. This is absolutely not permitted by AV. OKT Lorna actually wanna “retired” (took a passive role) for good and her passive partner(s) also wanna continue. They therefore agreed to let Gordon ran it. So OKT Lorna tried to convince AV to issue a license to Gorden to take over the 1651 business and closed down 2062 on the pretext that she wanna retire but her effort was in vain. AV probably saw thru her plan and hence, terminated her license completely. Now, this is what I call passive partner at play.

BTW, for instance, OKT Hwa & Seng could potentially have a total of 20 WLs each as they both own two shops/houses. However this is still subject to AV approval. You are therefore technically wrong on this aspect ...

Getting restless during CCB,
MaXx

😷😷😷

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 14-04-2020 at 11:55 PM.
Old 14-04-2020, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123hu View Post
…………………
The WLs that do come is just for holiday. 2 months later go back already. Because the OKT buff them got good customer. They thought they going Lido Palace. But they come here, see the 1 star hotel and all is old head customer and OKT in slippers they know they got screwed already. GL OKT just trying to scam everybody.
…………………….
Joker88, just enjoy the FLs and laugh as the houses one by one turn into the next Eagle. As I said before, if you are ………………………..

Joker88, many very yummy XMMs around in FL. So young and nice firm body. Go straight to room no need to see any OKT 'yandao' and 'smiling' face. Life is good.

For GL150 punters, I intro Ruyi. No horse run. Faster chiong.
Wah lau eh. So funny.

Got one new WL told me she was shocked when she come here see the towkay wear singlet and slippers and scratch his balls.

I told her this is chicken coop leh.
You tot is like Macau MP towkay and shuai ge wear jacket and bow tie.
I told her must AR, tongue fight and lick cheebye for $80 leh.
Towkay add $70 GST leh. We pay $150.
She was flabbergasted.

Ya, you guess it right this time.
I am enjoying my fav FL la.
Maxy also know her.
Last time he bonked her before.

Like I said, during normal times must maintain few suppliers.
Now two suppliers kaput (GL & Hotel), must depend on remaining suppliers liao.

You recommend Ruyi ah??
No horse run??

Who say ang pai? DPower ah?
Is it he give ratings all 9 & 10 ah?

Then the rest of GL no need to see already liao.
Cannot be 11, 12 or 13 correct?

But he different.
He said he write FR to exchange for special svc.

I dun have this privilege.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1