The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-09-2018, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 11
spiderguy is one of the Best!spiderguy is one of the Best!spiderguy is one of the Best!
What is the qualification for OKTs?

just wonder what is the qualification to be an OKT?
sounds an interesting job.. the gal work for you and i think they would have free bonk with them.. so that OKTs advertised them to the customer

any lobang to work on this field?
Old 07-09-2018, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What is the qualification for OKTs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderguy View Post
sounds an interesting job.. the gal work for you and i think they would have free bonk with them.. so that OKTs advertised them to the customer

it has always been a taboo for an OKT to fuck their own gals...
u are earning your livings off them mind you...

one criteria is you have to be an ex convict
Old 07-09-2018, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1726 / Power: 7
SingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant future

Quote:

Life isn't that simple -- get free sex and do nothing? One has to ensure the upkeeping of the brothel, manage the girls, host and attract customers in, have the right connections, deal with incidents (drunk, aggressive customers), etc.
Old 08-09-2018, 02:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Minimum entry level is MBBA.
Outstanding professionals with PDM will be added advantage to secure an iron rice bowl as the highly sought-after OKTs.
Old 08-09-2018, 03:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
GL63 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

OKTs really make good $ . back then i had a gf who lives in a landed hse , her neighbour is okt and drives a SL500 . not an easy feat 20 years ago .
Old 08-09-2018, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
outonbail deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
it has always been a taboo for an OKT to fuck their own gals...
u are earning your livings off them mind you...

one criteria is you have to be an ex convict
Really? Then who do they fuck?
Old 08-09-2018, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 9
moolamoola deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by outonbail View Post
hmmm maybe they go try other okt girls ? no conflict of interest mah
Old 08-09-2018, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by outonbail View Post
other gals la...

worse is farking your own gals and develop more...
problem many many to follow
Old 09-09-2018, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 12
sams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Hi bro, AV does not issue license to a person to operate a brothel so easily. In the olden days a person with a criminal record might get a license but not now. The applicant needs to have some prior experience in operating a brothel be a boss, a partner or an assistant in the shop. He also needs to prove that he has sufficient financial means to run a shop. When the auntie of 3033 wanted to retire about 2 to 3 years ago, her son who worked as an assistant in the shop applied to AV to take over the operation, AV did not find him suitable to run a brothel and rejected his application. Hence the shop ceased the operation.

AV forbids OKTs to have sex with his girls though some may do so quietly. But I have seen OKTs going to other shops to have fun. They may call in girls from other brothels to their own shops for quick fits. They are humans after all.

OKTs may make good money in the past but not now. Many bros go online to look for FL. Some PRC girls prefer to work as FL because they could earn more and there is less restriction. As a result and with the higher income in China, the quality of WLs deteriorates. Less bros go to GL and the income of the shops drop. Some PRC shops such as 2047, 1856 and 1639 closed down or were converted to Thai or Viet operation. Some shops like 1606 and 1654A are doing well. But some shops are struggling.
Old 09-09-2018, 01:12 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -113 / Power: 0
bimpom bimpom

Quote:

Thick face and Supreme lust will make you to be the king of OKTs. Don't even bother to do it legally, many Bros some of my friends are already doing it. Just be brave enough to face the music to go prison when get caught.

For those legal brothels they are not supposed to F their own girls but those illegal ones, no rules n regulations some even made home videos with their own girls, and some cheekopeh tested and tasted the girl until satisfaction. There was a legend name Mr Teo in this forum making lots money and had great fun but he's now in prison. Another one made sex videos with all his girls and was caught too. But of course some are still doing good!

Gd luck buddy, if u really keen, drop me a mail!

For legal house u might want to start off as a pimp earning $100 per day. Tbh not much career prospects. Be daring like a drug dealer in South America, make it big. Absorb the risk and be the Pablo Escobar of the sex industry.
Old 09-09-2018, 03:12 PM
Sexplorer for Life

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4288 / Power: 48
lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sams11 View Post
Hi bro, AV does not issue license to a person to operate a brothel so easily. In the olden days a person with a criminal record might get a license but not now. The applicant needs to have some prior experience in operating a brothel be a boss, a partner or an assistant in the shop. He also needs to prove that he has sufficient financial means to run a shop. When the auntie of 3033 wanted to retire about 2 to 3 years ago, her son who worked as an assistant in the shop applied to AV to take over the operation, AV did not find him suitable to run a brothel and rejected his application. Hence the shop ceased the operation.

AV forbids OKTs to have sex with his girls though some may do so quietly. But I have seen OKTs going to other shops to have fun. They may call in girls from other brothels to their own shops for quick fits. They are humans after all.

OKTs may make good money in the past but not now. Many bros go online to look for FL. Some PRC girls prefer to work as FL because they could earn more and there is less restriction. As a result and with the higher income in China, the quality of WLs deteriorates. Less bros go to GL and the income of the shops drop. Some PRC shops such as 2047, 1856 and 1639 closed down or were converted to Thai or Viet operation. Some shops like 1606 and 1654A are doing well. But some shops are struggling.
Yup. As China economy grows stronger and standard of living continue to rise, I envisage that the "PRC era" in GL will gradually come to an end just like how the "Msia era" has ended over the turn of the previous decade. Maybe the next wave might be NKorea??? Given that they seem to be opening up their economy gradually.
Old 09-09-2018, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
outonbail deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimpom View Post
Thick face and Supreme lust will make you to be the king of OKTs. Don't even bother to do it legally, many Bros some of my friends are already doing it. Just be brave enough to face the music to go prison when get caught.

For those legal brothels they are not supposed to F their own girls but those illegal ones, no rules n regulations some even made home videos with their own girls, and some cheekopeh tested and tasted the girl until satisfaction. There was a legend name Mr Teo in this forum making lots money and had great fun but he's now in prison. Another one made sex videos with all his girls and was caught too. But of course some are still doing good!

For legal house u might want to start off as a pimp earning $100 per day. Tbh not much career prospects. Be daring like a drug dealer in South America, make it big. Absorb the risk and be the Pablo Escobar of the sex industry.
100 bucks a day. That is much more than me
Old 10-09-2018, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestobonk View Post
Yup. As China economy grows stronger and standard of living continue to rise, I envisage that the "PRC era" in GL will gradually come to an end just like how the "Msia era" has ended over the turn of the previous decade. Maybe the next wave might be NKorea??? Given that they seem to be opening up their economy gradually.
Help supreme leader Kim to earn nuclear $$$
Old 11-09-2018, 01:58 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GL63 View Post
OKTs really make good $ . back then i had a gf who lives in a landed hse , her neighbour is okt and drives a SL500 . not an easy feat 20 years ago .
I known one okt l20hxx collect watches..seen his collection before AP Rolex Hublot..CB all.my money contribute to his watch collection too.i only wearing Seiko.
Old 11-09-2018, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 11
spiderguy is one of the Best!spiderguy is one of the Best!spiderguy is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimpom View Post

Thanks for ur sharing..
My interest is more towards the legal house ones
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1