The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-10-2019, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 18
Chxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Tried one ML past week. Told me not to write abt her as she enough business.

Tried another ML this week. She requested me to write one.
https://sglonelyguy.org/bo-bo-massage/

Here’s it.

Looks: better than pics. Syt definitely.
Body: youthful skin. Figure is not bad.
Location: nice view but water pressure in bathroom is very small.
Massage: soft but I like it. In fact I will request softer next time.
GFE: 10. Best. Even better than TN.
Sensual: accommodating. Eager to please. Roaming was fun.
Rtm: staying for another 2 mth. Will rtm for her gfe n sensual.
The only negative is the water pressure. Everything else is great.

Bought Cai fan for her after she requested. Very appreciative.
She likes veg.
Old 17-10-2019, 08:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 18
Chxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Oh btw, not related to massage.
Why am I getting random friend requests in forum recently? Any of u same boat as me?
Old 17-10-2019, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 6
meropenem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-apple/

looks -30% but definitely SYT.
hardworking.
definitely not slim type.
location is far from mrt.
RTM: unlikely
Old 17-10-2019, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 6
Zaxk99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZaxk99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZaxk99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

When you’re waiting outside the door, and a bro who just finished his session comes out instead.... 😧
Old 17-10-2019, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaxk99 View Post
When you’re waiting outside the door, and a bro who just finished his session comes out instead.... 😧
Can you imagine how awkward is it? I experienced a similar situation where ML open the door and I walked in and another bro was sitting there wearing his shoes. I told the ML off and that she could had coordinated better as we clients prefer not to see each other. Imagine it's somebody you know.. that would be terrible.
Old 17-10-2019, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Saw my first vice-raid in Woodlands yesterday. Was visiting client who just discharge from hospital and saw the commotion as the rather quiet MLs went meekly with the female cops and AV?. .....
Well I admit I was gobsmacked when my client told me today that the ladies I saw were not PRC but Filipino! So these were FLs not MLs and the 'tenant' even had a legit S-pass. You cannot make this up....I tell ya.
Old 18-10-2019, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 6
Zaxk99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZaxk99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZaxk99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Can you imagine how awkward is it? I experienced a similar situation where ML open the door and I walked in and another bro was sitting there wearing his shoes. I told the ML off and that she could had coordinated better as we clients prefer not to see each other. Imagine it's somebody you know.. that would be terrible.
The other bro was stunned but okay we both played it cool and just ignored each other’s existence
Old 18-10-2019, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 12
JavX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJavX is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgjoey View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-yi-yi/

RTM this lady after a break of a few weeks, and she certainly didn't disappoint. In fact she greeted me at the door wearing the naughty nurse costume in one of her photos. She had remembered my request the last time I saw her. And it was indeed a sexy outfit - the material was translucent - she had no bra on and her big headlights were a sight for my eyes. What's more, she was bottomless, and did not object when I reached out to, in Trump's words, grab her pussy. Fantasy come true, and that alone was worth the admission price.

I actually like her present location, but she's shifting to a different apartment in the classy Newton area in a couple of days. I can't wait to pay her a visit there.
Visited her recently and she does looks like the photos. However cannot suck breasts so not going to RTM. There are many better gems around.
Old 18-10-2019, 04:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Exclamation Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavX View Post
Visited her recently and she does looks like the photos. However cannot suck breasts so not going to RTM. There are many better gems around.
Could be a matter of chemistry or that this is your first visit. So far I encountered no resistance sucking her nips or even down below. But I do sense that she prefers to be the one doing the sucking... no matter where...LOL.
Old 18-10-2019, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Looks not bad sia, but is $120 de..

FN and provides capped BJ as well..

Waiting for her first MR..
Location not even convenient
Old 18-10-2019, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 10
dreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Looks not bad sia, but is $120 de..

FN and provides capped BJ as well..

Waiting for her first MR..
agree man! the look like grade AAA
Old 18-10-2019, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
OrbitalCowOblit is Cool - loads of Potential

Is there any FR for this lady? Or any gentlemen tried her?
https://sglonelyguy.org/momo-local-massage/

I saw a thread that have a similar pic of her (forgot thread name)
Old 18-10-2019, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1072 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsky98 View Post
agree man! the look like grade AAA
At first I thought she double up as a FL on green tea site, but is only offer massage de..

Very tempted to book her this weekend..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 18-10-2019, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 10
dreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud of

Quote:
At first I thought she double up as a FL on green tea site, but is only offer massage de..

Very tempted to book her this weekend..
But the phone line can't get thru
Old 18-10-2019, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsky98 View Post
But the phone line can't get thru
SMS bro.
I could not get an available slot
Only can let other bros review first
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1