The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-09-2019, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 11
BenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
All depends on the ML too if she good or not.

I started out in MP/Spa long time ago when malaysian girls ruled the scene which was great.
Now I sometimes I go once in awhile, last one at Opal which I 'escaped' and got lucky.
Maybe I stop going MP at the moment.
Nowadays many or endless raids going on for MPs so try your luck too la.

As for rooms, bed and thin walls, I got no issues except only the cd cos now they will wrap it around in tissue paper so that's the only part la. So, best bring ur own cd.
Cd wrap around in tissue paper?? Wtf?
Old 26-09-2019, 11:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Yalor bro, nowadays mostly do like that.
CD already opened and wrapped around in tissue... So this another question of hygiene la.
So best is bring ur own when visit MPs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenZQ View Post
Cd wrap around in tissue paper?? Wtf?
Old 26-09-2019, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Finally manage to slot in to ap https://sglonelyguy.org/tian-xing-massage/

It's was a nice experience from start to end. Ending with a hug before you leave was a nice gesture

She can chat with you like a friend.

Looks 7/10 from pic decent good looking gal
Figure 8/10 slim with a c. Petite size frame
Massage 6/10 wasn't her forte
Sensual 7/10 she will kiss u head to toe looks cute when she try to seduce you face haha. Her hj is good and bj is not bad but of cos I have tried better.
If you can decide which to choose, I suggest hj.

She will etwc soon as another bro mention so try before she leave.
Old 26-09-2019, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

A little more, some okay at the same rate depends on ML too.
If u rtm her few times and she avoid then just move on.
Then just visit her for massage and happy ending if u fine with that.
No need to be hard up on that ML bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$$ View Post
For those who had unlocked Ml before, can i ask if the Ml allow you to unlock her how much do we pay? the standard price or a little more?

Cause i tried asking but somehow she avoids the question (or i shouldn't ask at all )
Old 26-09-2019, 11:36 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
fukuyu is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$$ View Post
For those who had unlocked Ml before, can i ask if the Ml allow you to unlock her how much do we pay? the standard price or a little more?

Cause i tried asking but somehow she avoids the question (or i shouldn't ask at all )
Always ask bro
No harm in asking lol
Willing seller, willing buyer in term of top up amount, but try not to be a robert
But agreed with others bro, if she avoid or tell u no, move on, plenty other girls that can provide
Old 26-09-2019, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 17
ddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy.org/zhu-zhu-massage/

Back to find my sluttry mistress.

She moved to a new place and man she is still as pretty as ever.

Made her wore the one piece swim suit and quite a new experience out of norm.

Will RTM soon as her stint is almost over
Old 26-09-2019, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fukuyu View Post
Always ask bro
No harm in asking lol
Willing seller, willing buyer in term of top up amount, but try not to be a robert
But agreed with others bro, if she avoid or tell u no, move on, plenty other girls that can provide
just unlocked and feeling poor now
Old 26-09-2019, 11:57 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Glad you enjoyed bro!! I think this lady Nini is quite similar to Cat.

https://sglonelyguy.org/ni-ni-mass
Wow, really spoilt for choices these days!

Another on the shortlist.
Old 26-09-2019, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post
just unlocked and feeling poor now
Who was that? Haha can tell me in PM.
Old 27-09-2019, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6578 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
........ In other words, you're fucking and she is not giving a fuck...
Whahahaha, good one bro! Well said!
Old 27-09-2019, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5372 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddae44 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/zhu-zhu-massage/

Back to find my sluttry mistress.

She moved to a new place and man she is still as pretty as ever.

Made her wore the one piece swim suit and quite a new experience out of norm.

Will RTM soon as her stint is almost over
what new exp?
Old 27-09-2019, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 7
jcaca is one of the Best!jcaca is one of the Best!jcaca is one of the Best!

To share some more MP experience, like others have already mentioned:

1. State of the MP
Some are actually not bad, with shower cubicles in your room and generally decent condition. Others are really worn out, very seedy, but still functional i guess. Not a big issue for me. The way MPs are, also, is that you run into other bros. Not an issue for me, deal-breaker for others maybe.

2. Location of the MP
Unfortunately a couple of the better ones i liked are too 'openly' located for my taste. One was a known korean food street, one near some resurrected famous wanton mee, so going at the wrong times means theres some human traffic around the entrance. If you're sensitive about this, might be an issue.

3. Girls & Service
Landmines from MP and gems from MP are just like landmines and gems outside of MPs. Its the same skillsets to detect and avoid, no difference. Most MP girls have a list of services with their prices. Only remember two who did not go beyond HJ. Many were eager to offer their products.

Walls are indeed thin but i've not experienced bad service, or double booking, or any sort of rubbish. Maybe its cos if im at MP its usually afternoon, which is off peak for them? And yea you're on a massage table so any action need to consider if it works for you.

Joanna seems to be getting a lot of good reviews, on my list of trying.

4. Prices
A couple of places i went go by 50 entrance, plus 50/80/100 for HJ/BJ/FJ. Then there's some that make you pay up to 150 just for a HJ. I make it a point to ask for their pricing clearly before committing.

General thoughts: I've had memorable experiences in MPs, had bad ones too. Some places are eager to strip down and sell you more, other places they're afraid to strip too much. And take care of your hygiene there if you're doing more than a HJ, just feels like MP girls are more casual with cleaning up.
Old 27-09-2019, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
mismasternrv is one of the nicest and coolest dudes you can find here..
Aw U are most kind! Apparently can't share my points now - computer says "I need to spread some Reputation around before giving it to SMRTLTD again" BUT you sir are a gem.
Old 27-09-2019, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

For the past few months have been accustomed to fake love making.
Now doing FJ with CD like not much feel
Any bro have similar experience?
How to overcome this issue? Stop fake love making?
Old 27-09-2019, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 18
phony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud of

Any can recommend syt MLs that possess hj skills that twist turn rub little brother head other than Xiao Yi(milf) or JJ(milf)?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1