The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-08-2019, 01:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 10
Block22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post
sometime u help them move house also can get something in return FOC
Means you help them move house and get something special FOC in return? So good !
Old 07-08-2019, 01:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
xiaomi2 is Cool - loads of Potential

Any pretty milf to recommend with good sensual and massage ?

Recently have tried amei.

Location is quiet, only bad thing is the room damn small.

But service is great, she's quite playful and always 主动。

As for milf type ml, Cheryl is good one but I'm looking at more sensual if any.

Thanks bro.
Old 07-08-2019, 01:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 5
walterlewis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
$320 2x Hj for 60mins la....
thats why i say really milk gao gao lor.
how they arrived at $320...is beyond me also.
That's insane...
Old 07-08-2019, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3765 / Power: 17
jask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Doesn't mean everyone prefers the city or its fringes. And this period of time the city and its fringes would be under high alert.
Not really. Maybe the most dangerous place is the safest place leh, who know?
Old 07-08-2019, 06:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 6
BootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for clarifying.

I was referring to https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-tian-tian/

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidjames92 View Post
this tian tian is different from the one blue posted on

believe the one blue posted on is this https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-tiantian/

the link got changed somehow due to the same names.
Old 07-08-2019, 06:12 AM
Samster

BootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to behold

I was referring to this Tian Tian
https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-tian-tian/
Booked for tomorrow ...

Quote:
Very likely wrong listing. (can't get your link anyway)Cause area is wrong. Breat size is correct in my MR, your eyes may not be accurate, my hands don't lie. Dude, I visited this girl and the description are accurate to my opinion.

I don't write flowery stories. If you go visit (the correct one) and say those are B cups then I dunno how many breasts you have touched to guve verdict.
Old 07-08-2019, 07:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Don't worry can suss out one lah lol..

1 of the more senior ML in the faction will usually post personal/working WC contacts of the new batch..

Previously was Xue Er who did it.. They are sort of a close-knit group..
Oh yes, had one of those after release chit chat with Xue Er back then and she shared her "sideline", being the direct liaison to bring the MLs from China to our lion city..so these are the JS gals

Gotta say some of these gals have grand masterplan, while most are contented to go home buy property, some run KTV, others Spa, some even target tuition centres. These are the wiser ones who understand this trade can't do long term and need to plan ahead. Those really silly ones are the kind use their hard earned $$ go donate to MBS or RWS.
Old 07-08-2019, 08:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by BootBoot View Post
I was referring to this Tian Tian
https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-tian-tian/
Booked for tomorrow ...
I see. I was refering to this one: https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-tiantian/

Too many same names. Tend to mix up.
Old 07-08-2019, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 15
ilovemyangel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovemyangel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovemyangel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Oh yes, had one of those after release chit chat with Xue Er back then and she shared her "sideline", being the direct liaison to bring the MLs from China to our lion city..so these are the JS gals

Gotta say some of these gals have grand masterplan, while most are contented to go home buy property, some run KTV, others Spa, some even target tuition centres. These are the wiser ones who understand this trade can't do long term and need to plan ahead. Those really silly ones are the kind use their hard earned $$ go donate to MBS or RWS.

Is Xue Er the slim girl with a very colourful tattoo on her left shoulder?
Old 07-08-2019, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
I see. I was refering to this one: https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-tiantian/

Too many same names. Tend to mix up.
Gonna try the one I posted and will report back.
Another thread had a bro saying the location has a lot of Aunties posing as SYT but this girl’s address was perhaps the exception 😅
Old 07-08-2019, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovemyangel View Post
Is Xue Er the slim girl with a very colourful tattoo on her left shoulder?
She definitely tattooed but I can't recall where lol. But she's probably the only Xue Er in recent memory so I believe is the same one you referring to. Fair, great body, pre mlif, sensual no horse run. I didn't RTM much coz enhanced boobs bothers me. But service and sensual wise she is right up there with the best la.
Old 07-08-2019, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by turfman_77 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-fei-fei/

Yesterday night had a session with fei fei and the place is clean. She looks pretty like her photo and is very skillful at massage. Her bbbj is shiok and end with hj, really nice to release a stressful day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kone3 View Post
bbbj not listed in SLG leh, u top up ?
I thought she just got listed? Or that link was from previous Fei Fei that went back? no BBBJ.

I visited this fei fei yesterday night. She just started a few days. Told me was here early this year for a 10 days short stint. Overall experience ok. Looks wise discount a little from the pictures. As the place was dimly listed, I couldn't quite see clearly as well. Ok for me as long she don't look totally different. Her strength is her massage. Cracked a few bones of mine and released some pressure on my back. She spent a fair bit of time on massage too.

On sensual, no catbath from the back. Probably because most time spent on massage. Ok with that as I don't quite get turned on when done on my back unless that ML is super skilful. I was told to turn over and I think surprisingly she quite excel in this. She switched to a super foxy look. Rubbing that full C on me slowly like a snake. Her face came real close as well. So close I wanted to steal a kiss . Very thorough catbath in the range of nipples to upper thigh. After which, she oiled my tool and did quite a nice tug, not those jerky type. Laid beside me to taste those beautiful melons and roaming signal is actually quite good. Erupted while hugging her tightly.

RTM yes. At least till Tian Niu is back.
Old 07-08-2019, 08:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
If $360 better have 2 shots included lol..
That price I die die squeeze in 3!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Hi dude, what's your definition of "good"?
I am guessing she's your new target with that attention on her

Btw Ci Ci is fully booked for tomorrow, did you try to get a slot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
I thought she just got listed? Or that link was from previous Fei Fei that went back? no BBBJ.

I visited this fei fei yesterday night.
Fort canning... how's the location?

Zara
Old 07-08-2019, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 15
ilovemyangel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovemyangel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovemyangel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
She definitely tattooed but I can't recall where lol. But she's probably the only Xue Er in recent memory so I believe is the same one you referring to. Fair, great body, pre mlif, sensual no horse run. I didn't RTM much coz enhanced boobs bothers me. But service and sensual wise she is right up there with the best la.
We should be talking about the same chick. Yes one of the best...
Old 07-08-2019, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 824 / Power: 21
turfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kone3 View Post
bbbj not listed in SLG leh, u top up ?

Bro I post that fei fei went back not this fei fei
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1