The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 12-12-2019, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 12
sixtynine is a Helpful and Caring Samstersixtynine is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
You are in This L16H6 thread. SYT here are Guai Guai and May. Can try seems popular, though I have not tried them. I have tried Bai Yang, Kiki and Rou Rou from this house. More service and sexy ladies, not the sweet young kind. Good. If you want to try all the Malaysian Cat 150, which the ladies are already mature, but service is good, then this house has a lot, Yumi, Xiao Jun, Janet ... haha I also can’t remember. I only tried Yumi before and she is great
Do the Malaysia cat150 girls here provide Frenching?
Old 16-12-2019, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 20
BikeFever is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBikeFever is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBikeFever is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: L16h6

Is there a short bob hair style girl in this house called mei something. Can't remember her name
Old 16-12-2019, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BikeFever View Post
Is there a short bob hair style girl in this house called mei something. Can't remember her name
mei qi ex 2033
Old 16-12-2019, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 20
BikeFever is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBikeFever is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBikeFever is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I think it's meizi... Cannot cfm
Old 16-12-2019, 02:14 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BikeFever View Post
I think it's meizi... Cannot cfm
confirm meiqi cos the other Mei is long hair
Old 16-12-2019, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Short FR here cos been bonking many different gals recently and too busy to pen down FR immed. Many thanks to bro Dpower for reigniting my interest in her!
Tried her last week

1606 Tong Tong

1.63m tall, fair, demure babe, resembles a certain TVB calefare actress. long hair, natural B boobs, generally slim but seemed to put on a bit weighty ard waist area, considered ok services, accommodating to multiple positions, only offered lip pecking

She’s very hardworking gal with improved services from her earlier FRs. But maybe chemistry not there without the DFK hence lack that extra ooomph.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 16-12-2019, 11:08 PM
Samster

which tvb calefare huh

actually she is pretty without makeup
Old 16-12-2019, 11:19 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
which tvb calefare huh

actually she is pretty without makeup
HK calefare actresses some are even Ms HK runner ups/ finalists
I really dunno her name
Just recall this demure gal in a HK serial

😅
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 17-12-2019, 12:22 AM
Samster

This girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
HK calefare actresses some are even Ms HK runner ups/ finalists
I really dunno her name
Just recall this demure gal in a HK serial

😅
Old 17-12-2019, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Teddymon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

This girl
This girl is 陈法拉。She is super pretty. Any wl look like her?
Old 17-12-2019, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quote:

This girl
Bro

If anyone look like this please PM me.
I’ll camp at the house everyday

😬
Old 17-12-2019, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddymon View Post
This girl is 陈法拉。She is super pretty. Any wl look like her?
Not fala

Miss Chu

Both ATB
Old 17-12-2019, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro

If anyone look like this please PM me.
I’ll camp at the house everyday

😬

Miss Chu also ATB working tvb
Old 17-12-2019, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Short FR here cos been bonking many different gals recently and too busy to pen down FR immed. Many thanks to bro Dpower for reigniting my interest in her!
Tried her last week

1606 Tong Tong

1.63m tall, fair, demure babe, resembles a certain TVB calefare actress. long hair, natural B boobs, generally slim but seemed to put on a bit weighty ard waist area, considered ok services, accommodating to multiple positions, only offered lip pecking

She’s very hardworking gal with improved services from her earlier FRs. But maybe chemistry not there without the DFK hence lack that extra ooomph.
I had deleted my FR on Yo Yo due to her several strong requests ....She was annoyed in wechat sayng i had affected her tirak and tirak blocked her....Sian.

Meanwhile , i may disappear for a while as will keep RTF one WL that makes me into a Beast Orgasmic mode, lol. May only try new faces and post FR if i cannot outcall this WL and have to
bonk others as no choice, lol
Old 17-12-2019, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Which YoYo? 1612?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
I had deleted my FR on Yo Yo due to her several strong requests ....She was annoyed in wechat sayng i had affected her tirak and tirak blocked her....Sian.

Meanwhile , i may disappear for a while as will keep RTF one WL that makes me into a Beast Orgasmic mode, lol. May only try new faces and post FR if i cannot outcall this WL and have to
bonk others as no choice, lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1