The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-05-2020, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6484 / Power: 11
BCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Drought extended.Looks like Spas et al will reopen from August onwards ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathnitez View Post
Is impossible to test everyone. We are in the stage to test those with symptoms and help those badly affected by the virus health wise with hospitalized care. There is reason why we cant test everyone.Not enough Bed number, health equipment health care giver numbers are possible reason. Just stay home stay safe or take precautions. If go out.

Spa should most likely extend. How to social distance in spa?
Extracted from the net:-

The study from Wuhan looked at 78 patients who tested positive for COVID-19, and found that 33 of the individuals had no symptoms of the illness. These patients were more likely to be women, and more likely to be younger, in their 20s, 30s and early 40s.
Old 28-05-2020, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 9
lallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to behold
Re: Drought extended.Looks like Spas et al will reopen from August onwards ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terkorpek View Post
I think maybe July??? My gym mention possiblr July Re-open
gym is under phase 2, so july reopen is actually possible if phase 1 indeed lasts only 1 month.

but we only care abt spas here, not gyms. spas are under phase 3.
Old 28-05-2020, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 23
edkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogslife View Post
Do you think we can test the whole nation within 14 days? If cannot, then those who have tested and quarantined for 14 days will have a chance to mix with those haven't tested and at the end lppl.

There is a reason why the government do something or don't do something, so please don't think you are smarter than others

They are definitely not smarter too.

And very bad at communication.

Only difference is they are getting the highest salary in the world so such a lousy job.

Maybe only the first generation of LKY truly deserve the $$.
Old 28-05-2020, 08:53 PM
Samster

edkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyguy View Post
It not up to us to say government can anot pls.. if they can't then they should not have take so high pay .. and the reason we are in this condition is becos of got u this type of ppl only know-how to plp type.. thank anyway...
Agreed

When there is a will, there is a way.

And for them there should be a million ways.
Old 28-05-2020, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathnitez View Post
Is impossible to test everyone. We are in the stage to test those with symptoms and help those badly affected by the virus health wise with hospitalized care. There is reason why we cant test everyone.Not enough Bed number, health equipment health care giver numbers are possible reason. Just stay home stay safe or take precautions. If go out.

Spa should most likely extend. How to social distance in spa?
Actually spa is 1 to 1 as long as the ML distance among themselves.

How many customers there are and who they are also easily trace

Not much difference from cutting hair actually
Old 28-05-2020, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 16
Southernstar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSouthernstar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSouthernstar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by edkoh2000 View Post
Actually spa is 1 to 1 as long as the ML distance among themselves.

How many customers there are and who they are also easily trace

Not much difference from cutting hair actually
There are always thousand and ten reason for not approving.
Old 29-05-2020, 05:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 10
iluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Spas are not given priority to open bcos they are considered as non-essentials.
Old 29-05-2020, 06:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 12
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

You'll all be surprised to realise how essential "non essential" industries and jobs are to overall economic health and consumer confidence/spending.

Although specifically in the case of spas and massage parlours, no big loss if most of them go under. Too long they've been over charging and raking in profits hand over fist from local Roberts. Not to mention most of them are operated by dirty China women. If they all go bust and all the PRC women have to fuck off back to China, no big loss to Singapore. In fact I'd gladly welcome it.

EDIT: Looks like I pissed off some ah tiong lovers here. ��

Last edited by TheIdesOfMarch; 30-05-2020 at 04:50 PM.
Old 29-05-2020, 07:33 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
iKINGKONG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
You'll all be surprised to realise how essential "non essential" industries and jobs are to overall economic health and consumer confidence/spending.

Although specifically in the case of spas and massage parlours, no big loss if most of them go under. Too long they've been over charging and raking in profits hand over fist from local Roberts. Not to mention most of them are operated by dirty China women. If they all go bust and all the PRC women have to fuck off back to China, no big loss to Singapore. In fact I'd gladly welcome it.
All the PRC better leave our island
Old 29-05-2020, 07:52 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 893 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post

LOL!!! ya if all goes back to China, more will come and start again. Is a cycle and they will continue to do same tricks and either same Roberts or new Roberts will happen. PRC so easy earn money from this Roberts and Carrots. When will Roberts or Carrots ever wake up and learn
Old 29-05-2020, 08:12 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
iKINGKONG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
LOL!!! ya if all goes back to China, more will come and start again. Is a cycle and they will continue to do same tricks and either same Roberts or new Roberts will happen. PRC so easy earn money from this Roberts and Carrots. When will Roberts or Carrots ever wake up and learn
At least we can see new girls in spa
Old 29-05-2020, 12:31 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 893 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by iKINGKONG View Post
At least we can see new girls in spa
Then more Roberts will shower them with gifts. Some even bao them which is a stupid thing to do as every month need pay them high allowance. Now bad times wonder what happen to Roberts that bao them
Old 29-05-2020, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 22
BTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
Then more Roberts will shower them with gifts. Some even bao them which is a stupid thing to do as every month need pay them high allowance. Now bad times wonder what happen to Roberts that bao them
They are all in parliament! Suddenly realized too expensive to bao them so rushing to open the economy so that the MLs got work and will not keep on asking them for allowances!
Old 09-06-2020, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

hopefully can open soon
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1