The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-01-2020, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
All I remember was that she greatly divided opinion during her previous short stint here.
Not exactly true. Only one bro had issues with her regarding roaming. Apparently, it was due to hygiene and other discomfort which Anqi had with him. For rest of us, no such issue.

From my previous encounters with her, she looked pretty, incredibly sexy, great bod, nice boobs, yummy pussy and 4G roaming. And if you've got good hygiene and takes the lead in the interaction, you'd have a great time with her. No commercial SOP. No FJ though.
Old 02-01-2020, 12:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 336 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 9
Massagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Not exactly true. Only one bro had issues with her regarding roaming. Apparently, it was due to hygiene and other discomfort which Anqi had with him. For rest of us, no such issue.

From my previous encounters with her, she looked pretty, incredibly sexy, great bod, nice boobs, yummy pussy and 4G roaming. And if you've got good hygiene and takes the lead in the interaction, you'd have a great time with her. No commercial SOP. No FJ though.
Thanks Bro
Old 02-01-2020, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/qi-qi-massage/

Known as Dan Dan last time.....was here a few months ago.

Not a bad option only boobs like enhanced.

But think she changed to semi nude now...last stint is FN.

Service type a bit like Amei pattern.
What a pity. Sultry looks and sexy pictures and then reads SN.

Service you mean pecks, hugs and act cute?
Old 02-01-2020, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lol I got flak for saying that Angel is merely pleasant looking and my standards have been questioned since.
Haha, but at least now they have a better grasp of your preference, so when you recommend someone, theres an idea how she’d look or vibe

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 02-01-2020, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
What a pity. Sultry looks and sexy pictures and then reads SN.

Service you mean pecks, hugs and act cute?
If Bro Cerberus is referencing to Amei, I guess it should read high playability.

I have met Dan Dan. Yes, she's a good alternative to Amei. But please note that she's not cute as shown in the photos. A small flower tattoo near her ankle. Having said that, I still miss Amei
Old 02-01-2020, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy.org/xiaoxiao-massage/

2020 1st booking I wanted to try a ML I have not met before. Opted for the tried and tested Xiao2, and she doesn't disappoint at all!

Location wise, foot soldiers be prepared to walk 10 mins+ but at least is a straightforward route. Her base of operations not conducive to stand around to wait so do plan ahead. Stays alone.

Door opened.. xiao2 bears a 90% resemblance to the pictures. Definitely a sweetie pie looking lass. Not SYT imo but definitely not pre-mlif stage. She has removed her "planted" long hair so guys who dig long hair please take note. But I feel xiao2 looks great sporting short stylist hair, suits her image totally.

Din massage so cuddled and chat to break the ice. What strikes me is she speaks in a very gentle and demure manner, I totally love her voice and mannerism. Figurewise she is petite but not boney so hugging her is very comfortable. Easy to chat with and great companionship for those looking for good GFE. Her boobs deserves a special mention.. more of B+ or C- cup size, firm, ample and wonderful to grope. A beautiful natural pair of assets, sure to satisfy most boob lovers expectation. To me, a firm ample B cup > saggy C to D cups.

Sensual is done pretty good, slurping catbath w arousing sound effects. CBJ to be honest lacks some variation, but good suction and very very patient. I requested her to switch to HJ as I not easy to CIC (cum in cap), only master level blowers like Ba Mei and Xia Xia has achieved it for me w cap on. HJ was done w timely motivation from her to fondle her, caress her..reverse cowgirl position, leading to my happy eruption.

Additional plus point about Xiao2 is her service level and attitude. I regard her as the "old school " service standard, the good feel start with how she reply to text message (I have 2 failed attempts to fix a booking w her over the weeks but she ALWAYS reply in a very polite and sincere manner) all the way till you step out her apartment, no hp usage during the course of servicing. Amongst my current MLs rotation, only Hebe and 7P is this category of service level. The RTCed Tian Niu was as good too. Hence Xiao2 left very good impression in me.

RTM is a definite. Though unlikely to be my regular due to her location not very convenient for me. But Xiao2 is one ML I will certainly find time to visit on and off. Highly recommended!
Old 02-01-2020, 01:31 PM
Samster

Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Lol I got flak for saying that Angel is merely pleasant looking and my standards have been questioned since.
I never had an issue with your taste bro. Angel has her legion of fans but I feel is more of her WeChat "skillsets" plus her comprehensive services, FN, Bbbj etc, for a young good body gal. I doubt she will be as well supported based purely on LOOKS if she is a SN pure vanilla ML. Only a handful can be a success selling on looks alone, really need to be very beautiful and good GFE.

Anyway whenever I feel like a tall womanly ML I will lookout for your FRs..that category is your poison
Old 02-01-2020, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
I never had an issue with your taste bro. Angel has her legion of fans but I feel is more of her WeChat "skillsets" plus her comprehensive services, FN, Bbbj etc, for a young good body gal. I doubt she will be as well supported based purely on LOOKS if she is a SN pure vanilla ML. Only a handful can be a success selling on looks alone, really need to be very beautiful and good GFE.

Anyway whenever I feel like a tall womanly ML I will lookout for your FRs..that category is your poison
Now I must say Im a little confused.
That's why I always say why SLG so lazy always use same name for different gals.

I think the previous Bro was asking about Anqi....now on return stint and named as Wen Cun....then suddenly become OG Angel.....

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 02-01-2020, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
That's why I always say why SLG so lazy always use same name for different gals.

I think the previous Bro was asking about Anqi....now on return stint and named as Wen Cun....then suddenly become OG Angel.....
Haha no la bro, I was addressing Franco comment that his standard was being questioned by some eversince he remarked that OG Angel looks pleasant only.

As for Wen Cun, I din try her but her last stint indeed known as An Qi. I know cos I tried to book her last round but location is off for me so I declined.
Old 02-01-2020, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:

I feel that this name thing is decided by the ML themselves
Old 02-01-2020, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Lol. Funny.

SLG not lazy. Using similar names multiple times is their deliberate doing. Yes it's meant to confuse... Why? Only they know the real reason. But perhaps when we there's hype about a Xiao Xiao, the other namesake might get some biz from spill over effect.

If you notice, almost every name is replicated. That's no coincidence, it's planned.
Old 02-01-2020, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Only have urself to blame if book the wrong ML with the similar namesake.
Old 02-01-2020, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1535 / Power: 14
rrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/xiaoxiao-massage/
I requested her to switch to HJ as I not easy to CIC (cum in cap), only master level blowers like Ba Mei and Xia Xia has achieved it for me w cap on.
The Xia Xia who rtc-ed? Damn her service is one of the best, hope she will be back. If you still keep in ctc with her can pm me pls bro.
Old 02-01-2020, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Lol. Funny.

SLG not lazy. Using similar names multiple times is their deliberate doing. Yes it's meant to confuse... Why? Only they know the real reason. But perhaps when we there's hype about a Xiao Xiao, the other namesake might get some biz from spill over effect.

If you notice, almost every name is replicated. That's no coincidence, it's planned.
The stage names Yiyi, Cici, Xueer, Anqi, Feifei, Xiaoxiao have more than one user over the months. Any others you guys can think of?

For those chiongsters who do not follow this thread consistently, he might think that the Xueer we deem as top notch is actually her instead: https://sglonelyguy.org/xue-er-massage/.

And book this Xueer instead of the one from the Changzhou gang.

It's sort of riding on others' coattails.
Old 02-01-2020, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone knows if Emma, who has returned home, will be coming back?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1