The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 25-03-2024, 06:50 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 12
UncleTiko is one of the Best!UncleTiko is one of the Best!UncleTiko is one of the Best!UncleTiko is one of the Best!
Thumbs up 【Model Alike Joyce】☞ Exemplary Body Msg & JG Skills ♥ Jap B2B Msg ♥ Know English ☜

New! Oil Heating Machine!

New! Sensual Teasing Chair For Happy Ending!

New! Health Care Massage That Is All Rounded!

生物能量治疗仪可以排湿、排酸、排寒、排毒、疏通经络等等,不但可以调理颈椎病,肩周炎,腰痛,腿痛,风湿 性关节炎,手足麻痹,坐骨神经痛,足手扭伤等等,而且还可以美容祛痘瘦腿,瘦身,祛斑,,全身减肥,产后风 ,月经不调,附件炎,卵巢炎肿,乳腺增生,阳痿,尿频,前列腺肥大,等等泌尿系统疾病,还可以调理轻微脑血 栓,轻微高血压,高血糖,以及儿童假性近视,鼻炎,耳鸣,面瘫,头晕,头痛,中风,咽喉炎等等,推拿针灸理 疗等都可以改善

HOT! Jap B2B Massage : Authentic Whole Body Massage : Authentic Juagen Service!

★ Joyce Is a PRETTY Babe With Stunning Model Figure. Yes! She Is an Ex Model During Her Earlier Days & Have Since Convert To a Full Time Masseur With Exemplary Massage Skills ★ Her Juagen Skill Is Authentic & Bros Who Love This Must Give Her a Try!
★ Her Jap B2B Massage Is Something To Look Forward To & Of Course There Is a Massage Bed For You To Enjoy a Good Massage Session ★

Name: Joyce
Attitude: Friendly & Professional
Body: Tall & Slim
Boobs: Natural & Soft 34B
Height: 172cm
Weight: 50kg
Looks: Pretty & Attractive Babe
Room: Discreet, Cozy & Clean With Massage Bed
Language: Chinese Or Simple English SMSes or Calls only

Please Call Or Text Joyce at 8698 9792

Her Massage Service Package:
[You May Mix & Match The Following Services Within 60 Or 90 Mins/以下项目可以选]

Auto Roaming : 触摸全身
[You Will Be Allow To Caress Her WHOLE Body During The Session But Pls Be Gentle]

Oil Heating Machine : 温油精油仪器
[As Shown In The Pic Above, Essence Oil Will Be Added Which Heats Up & Further Enhance Oil Massage & HJ Effects]

Sensual Teasing Chair : 八爪情趣飞机椅
[New Play Toy To Help Elevate Your Sense During Happy Ending. Let Your Imagination Run Wild]

All Rounded Health Care Massage : 生物能量治疗仪
[As Describe Above, It Can Help Soothe, Improve, Cure Or Prevent Multiple Health Issues]

Japanese Back to Back Massage : 日本B2B全身按摩 ★★★★★
[As Per Jap Style Massage, She Will Apply Nuru Gel & Will Use Body To Body Style To Grind & Massage Your Whole Body!]

Whole Body Essence Oil Massage/Shiatsu : 全身精油推拿/指压
[She Had Many Years Of Experiences. Hardworking & No Shortcut. Purely Authentic Massage With REAL Good Strength!]

Authentic Chinese Style Massage/Shiatsu : 正宗中式按摩和指压 ★★★★★
[Good Massage Techniques & She's Really Good. Just Leave Your Bodyaches To Her]

Head, Neck & Shoulder Massage : 头,颈,肩部按摩
[A Hard Day In The Office? No Problem, Let Her Deal With Your Pain! Just Stay Relax]

Pubic Hair Trimming : 修剪阴毛
[Trim Your Black Forest Swee Swee & Nice Nice. Request Should You Need. Required Additional $20]

Catbath & Boobs Massage : 漫游加性感波推
[After a Good Massage, Indulge In Her Sexy Boobs Rub Tease!]

HDLY : 海底捞月
[Performing Erotic Hand Movement On Your Precious & Balls In Varies Positions. Shoik!]

Authentic Juagen : 专业抓根 ★★★★★
[For Bros Looking For Good JUagen Services, Look No Further. She Can Really Do It Well]

Hand Job : 打飞机
[Sexy Moan & Tease That You Will Never Forget! Strong GF Feel With Great Intimacy!]

Hand Job Using Pussy Stimulation Tool : 仿真阴道打飞机
[Using a Tool Which Will Be Used On Your Precious. The In-built Of The Tool Stimulate The Feel Of Inserting Your Precious Into Pussy. Additional $30 Required]

GFE 女朋友感
[Sweet, Friendly & Service Oriented]

Services that She Don't Do:
Services Not Mentioned Above.
Further Intimacies Depends On Your Chemistry With Her

Damage:
$120/Whole Body Massage With 1 x HandJob/60 Mins
Or
$130/Sensual Teasing Chair + 1 x HandJob/60 Mins
Or
$150/Whole Body Massage + Pubic Hair Trimming With 1 x HandJob/60 Mins
Or
$150/Jap B2B Massage + 1 x HandJob/60 Mins
Or
$220/Whole Body Massage + Jap B2B Massage Or Sensual Teasing Chair + 2 x HandJobs/90 Mins

Large Cozy Room & Massage Bed Included

Please Call Or Text Joyce at 8698 9792

Click Here To Read Her Massage Reports

Click Here For More Professional Masseuse

Report For Joyce : Thanks Bro For Your Time To Contribute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvtall1979 View Post
Pretty good massage and juagen. Probably best juagen I've had and I was slightly squirmish about it. Tall as mentioned. About 173 according to her. Slim, tall and not so bad looking. Good massage, good jg. Best I've had for now. Will definitely RTM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooljoe86 View Post
Promised her a FR yesterday. This is one of the rare occasions where I do and of course it must be worth it to do so.

So yeah here goes:

Room: Clean/Spacious/Neat
Looks: 7 (Jap MILF look, I like her hair)
Body: Slim/Tall
Boobs: B
Service I had: Jap B2B (Nuru) + Full Body Massage with HJ
Massage Experience: She's extremely hardworking and definitely not a time watcher. It took me quite some time to cum as I had some drinks prior and she really work her socks off to milk me. She has a nice slender body and it feels good for me especially the B2B massage. On my full body massage, she applies a good amount of strength as she wants to genuinely release the tensions we have in our body.
GFE: Resounding yes! She's very friendly the moment i entered the room and we click quite well as probably I manage to strike a conversation which drew an extreme response as she's a fanatic for that activity. She shows her cute girly side which melted my heart
RTM: Yes
Damage and Services: Mentioned in this post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBran View Post
Tried Joyce yesterday, last min feel like relaxing so happen to see her in here so message her if there is a free slot. She replied and off I go to relax. Upon reaching the place is familiar. Once door open I am not disappoint Ted by her looks. She live in a single bedroom alone spacious and clean. After bath ask for 2 shots her hj is good I shoot in no time after roaming around her fabulous body. She say she is consider fat already, I say if she consider fat I cannot find slim gal already… When she tried to message me she try to use all her strength and press kneeling stepping and bro i must say u all should tried her old massage, one of the most relaxing i ever had. After finish message she does the bm and my brother straight away marikita roam around her body and she started kissing my nipper and moan . Cannot stand any longer so shoot my 2nd round. Than she happily say she have squeeze me dry already at least for the next hour I shd be dry. I say well times is up if not I will pay for another hour to see if I am really dry….

Love her hj, bm and her body, looks wise not bad and will grow on you. Boobs is soft and tender ass is firm…. What else can you ask for men. Rtm yes!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by baby7936 View Post
Professional zhuagen

Last edited by UncleTiko; 25-04-2024 at 01:16 AM.
Old 26-03-2024, 04:00 AM
Samster (A)

UncleTiko is one of the Best!UncleTiko is one of the Best!UncleTiko is one of the Best!UncleTiko is one of the Best!
Re: 【Model Alike Joyce】☞ Exemplary Body Msg & JG Skills ♥ Jap B2B Msg ♥ Know English

Uncletiko Bump Up
Old 26-03-2024, 10:21 AM
Samster (A)

Re: 【Model Alike Joyce】☞ Exemplary Body Msg & JG Skills ♥ Jap B2B Msg ♥ Know English

Uncletiko Bump Up
Old 26-03-2024, 04:17 PM
Samster (A)

Uncletiko Bump Up
Old 26-03-2024, 10:38 PM
Samster (A)

Uncletiko Bump Up
Old 27-03-2024, 04:59 AM
Samster (A)

Uncletiko Bump Up
Old 27-03-2024, 11:20 AM
Samster (A)

Uncletiko Bump Up
Old 27-03-2024, 08:31 PM
Samster (A)

Uncletiko Bump Up
Old 28-03-2024, 02:53 AM
Samster (A)

Uncletiko Bump Up
Old 28-03-2024, 09:15 AM
Samster (A)

Uncletiko Bump Up
Old 28-03-2024, 04:17 PM
Samster (A)

Uncletiko Bump Up
Old 28-03-2024, 10:39 PM
Samster (A)

Uncletiko Bump Up
Old 29-03-2024, 05:01 AM
Samster (A)

Uncletiko Bump Up
Old 29-03-2024, 11:23 AM
Samster (A)

Uncletiko Bump Up
Old 29-03-2024, 05:53 PM
Samster (A)

Uncletiko Bump Up
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1