The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-03-2008, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute
An Illicit Office Affair (True Story)

this is good.
threadstarter, come back soon ya?
Old 10-03-2008, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 20
FireKuku deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFireKuku deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: An Illicit Office Affair (True Story)

Pitch my tent to camp hre liao
Old 10-03-2008, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
sensuality2007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start bro and warming up the tempo for us al bros here too....keep it up bro...let us hear more
Old 10-03-2008, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 19
TroyGage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTroyGage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi Brothers,

Thanx for support, I will continue as soon as possible! My office computer has a harddisk failure, now using someone else's PC to post!

Also, thanx to the anonymous brothers to upped me!

Brothers to Up:
jlkl, davsoo, inventry, rukkie, carmeo88, and_alloy, covenn, Intel Ops, keong19, loneyranger, qi_ko_pei.
Thanxxx!
Old 10-03-2008, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
4896 is Cool - loads of Potential

wish your pc get well soon
Old 10-03-2008, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
rudd1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pls come back soon
Old 10-03-2008, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 17
Lonelydick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

don't go too long.
Old 10-03-2008, 11:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
StarLover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Come back fast fast
Old 10-03-2008, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 17
stevie.tan is a glorious beacon of lightstevie.tan is a glorious beacon of lightstevie.tan is a glorious beacon of lightstevie.tan is a glorious beacon of lightstevie.tan is a glorious beacon of light

Pls come back soon....
Old 10-03-2008, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 0
sexytoy.com.sg is one of the Best!sexytoy.com.sg is one of the Best!sexytoy.com.sg is one of the Best!

after reading my didi already "sedi hiah"!
Old 10-03-2008, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 18
Rw6828 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRw6828 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRw6828 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRw6828 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRw6828 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

We'll wait for sure!
Old 11-03-2008, 01:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
evil04 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah...pls continue...
Old 11-03-2008, 02:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22888 / Power: 24
marlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond repute

Pls continue bro. Camping here liao

Achieved my FINAL Target 22888(易易发发发) on 20141228(爱你一世一易易发)

DON'T up me for points exchange. I WILL NOT up you back. Thanks
:
Old 11-03-2008, 02:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 19
TroyGage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTroyGage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi Brothers, sorry for the late update, me now writing this under the cover of darkness, my O/C is sleeping

Thanx to Bro Colins and Bro Pokeman71 for upping me!

------------------------------------------------------------------------
continuation from previous post:

We kissed long and hard, letting a some of our pent up feelings and stress for the past two months melt away. All I could feel during those moments was a sense raw fire. My dick strained against my trousers for so long, there was a throbbing ache as I stroked her face with my other hand, letting it cup her face while her hand found its way to my waist.

Clara: Phew... Wait.... No.... We shouldn't be doing this.... This is wrong....

(Now, the next sentence I said to her, I knew would make or break my night, Thank GOD I've watched enough movies to know this next line...)

Me: If its so wrong, why does it feel so right?
Clara: ..... (silence, breathing heavily)....
Me: Do you want me to stop?
Clara: (looking at me while swallowing her last drink) Let's go...

I threw money down, grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the Wine Bar (Any brothers here remember the name?). I had no idea where to go next, I never even anticipated that we would get this far.

Clara was already high, her walk was unsteady on those cream 4 inch heels that led to the smoothest pair of legs this side of the equator. Legs that disappeared into a very sexy black knee length stretch skirt. Her light brown tight blouse's top button wasn't fastened, exposing her necklace that plunged into the curvature of her firm, almost milk white breasts and I was consumed with only one thing on my mind, I had to have them in my mouth.

We stumbled a litte over to where I parked my car in the basement, me dropping my car keys a couple times.

Clara: Hey, are you ok or not? Can you drive?
Me: Ya, I'm fine, let's sit in the car a while first.

As I opened the car door for her, leaned into her back, pressing my already-at-attention dick into her back. She did a little double take, but smoothly got into the car, I could see she had a smile on her face. Oh boy, my mouth got real dry and I hurried over and got in, turned on the car and aircon. Before I could do anything else, she grabbed me by the shirt and frenched with with a fervour that I didn't expect!

Her soft yet hot tongue lusciously rolled into my mouth as my hand ever so gently made its way down her hair and caressed her huge breasts. Even through her blouse, I could feel her nipples hard. Without stopping kissing me, she pulled my hand away a couple of times but it always found its way back there

We broke off to take a breather, but I didn't want to let the moment slide, so I kissed her face and neck, she squirming in her seat as I forced my tongue down into the collar of her shirt and painted her. The slurping sounds seem to have turned her on coz she gave these soft sighs and moans as if it was the first time she had felt this.

Clara: Mmmm...nice....ohh......

With one hand on her boobs and the other on her thigh, I slurped my way down her to her cleavage, occasionally rising back up to her neck but always attacking downwards. Her arms were over me, hugging and her hand was in my hair. I tried to unbutton her her blouse with my teeth. Of course, it was impossible but who knows, she suddenly reached down and unbuttoned it for me! Her scent was driving me crazy as I dove deeper and deeper inside, my tongue wiggled its way into the top of her bra and she gave this long sexy moan, which only spurred me on to continue licking the tops of her breasts. I could not stop myself from unbuttoning the rest of her blouse and letting it fall away as I buried my head in those silky soft melons.

Clara: Don't.... someone will see....
Me: Hmmm.....there's no one (muffled coz I'm still attacking her boobs)

With one hand I reached around to her black lacy bra snap and deftly unhooked it. As I did so, her breasts bounced a little, her bra was on so tight, I could feel the imprint on her back.

Me: Oh...so tight, you poor thing...
Clara: Hmmm......

Her eyes were closed, intensely enjoying the moment of my warm hands on her back. I continued to lick and slurp at her boobs, lifting her bra out of the way. In the dim light, I saw that she did indeed have D cuppers with pink eraser nipples that were already erect, signalling me carry on my work. Without hesitation, I sunk my head into her bosom, both licking and sucking her nipples while I alternately used my hand to cup and play with them. Her moaning got more intense and she was arching her back as I twirled my tongue around her nipples. She leaned away from me for a moment and I thought that oh no, she is changing her mind, but she was just getting more comfortable, her skirt was already riding up way past her knee as her put one leg over to my side.

I continued nursing greedily on those heavy melons while sliding one hand up her skirt from her outer thigh to her fleshy ass, I could feel her panties and I slid my hand under them to cup her ass while I contined to twirl on her nipples. Her moaning got more intense and a little louder when I started using more teeth and less lips on her nipples, she was enjoying every minute of it, her breathing was now in short shallow bursts and I was hoping that she wouldn't try to push my hand away again, coz I was too high already. Nothing short of a nuclear attack going to stop me.

But just as I was thinking that, she suddenly pushed my head away, folding her arms over her sizable boobs and untangled her leg from mine, while hissing, " Someone's coming!"

True enough, 4 guys were laughing and making a lot of noise as they walked towards us, seeming intent for the car right next to mine!

I started to fiddle around with the car audio while they got in, cursing my arse luck. Clara surreptitously buttened up her blouse (but her bra was still undone) and was staring out the passenger side window.

Clara: This is wrong....we can't do this....you're married...
Me:...I'm not going to judge. Right or wrong, I can't stop kissing you, I don't *want* to... can you?

To be continued...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the truncated posting, its late already and I still have work to do :-(

To all brothers, if you don't like my post or if you feel that it is boring, please do tell me and I will stop my story, sorry if I have taken up your time. I will continue as soon as possible.

Brothers to Up:
jlkl, davsoo, inventry, rukkie, carmeo88, and_alloy, covenn, Intel Ops, keong19, loneyranger, qi_ko_pei.
Thanxxx!
Old 11-03-2008, 02:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Kumon69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice story. Pls carry on
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1