The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-03-2008, 02:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 19
TroyGage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTroyGage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up An Illicit Office Affair (True Story)

Hi Brothers,

In the spirit of sammboy, I'd like to share my experiences with an officegal I met some time ago while working for a company in Suntec.

My company would employ those interns/on OJT as slave labour and due to the nature of my job, I'd always be in contact with them.

There was this new gal that came in, an NTU fresh grad. My first impression of her (to protect her identity, I'll call her Clara) was that she's super tao/unfriendly/very proud or something. However, Clara's dressing would be these tight blouses/tops and strech skirts, showing off her assets, and what assets!... Her height was about 1.65M, about 50kg (which is exactly what I like coz SUPER CURVY) and these perfect pair of boobs which I suspected to be D cuppers that would heave with every breath Clara took (more on that later).

Anyways, I didn't really care coz I was happily attached to my wife.

About 3 months after she joined the company, we had to take over an urgent project that was due in 8 weeks.

During these 8 weeks, she had to work very closely and she slowly warmed up to me. We would go for lunch together or if we fallen back on our timeline, Clara would run out to dabao lunch and sometimes even dinner, and we eat together in the pantry and then back to work.

Our relationship would be more or less strickly professional but I'd still have the chance to send her home coz by the time we knock off every night, it would already be late, so I'd drive from Suntec to her home in Serangoon, near Chomp-Chomp.

I'm sure you brothers know how is it like to work with someone so closely for extended periods of time, it would become a daily ritual our lunch and sometimes dinner dates and I'd drive her home.

During this time, me and the wife were more and more distant because I was never home.

Too soon, the 8 weeks was up and as I was uploading our project to corporate HQ, I felt so relieved that I said out loud to no one in particular, "Thank fuck this is over, I'd kill for a bloody drink!". Joe looked at me and said, "Ya, we need to cut loose!".

So I asked Clara out to the Wine Bar (any brothers know the name?) at Hotel Phoenix (of course, before it closed down).

I decided to go there because -
1. Clara's never been there.
2. I've never been there.
3. NON of our colleagues or my circle of friends would go there. (Naturally, I didn't tell her this, kekeke)

We ordered a bottle of red wine and started chitchatting. I fould out that Clara went to a SAP school, prestigious JC and then to NTU. She said that her parents would always push her to study and she's the only child.

By then, I had already had a couple of glasses of red on empty stomach, so I just started coming more to the point and asked her about her boyfriend. She said, "Haiyah, don't talk about him lah, we broke up because of this job". Her boyfriend wanted her to go with him to Australia while he continued his studies. She said no way, she wanted to stay in Singapore and just landed her first good job, so they broke off. I said to her, "Wah, career girl, I'm impressed", but inside I was thinking, "no wonder she so fucking buay song in the beginning".

We continued to share our thoughts and it got more and more crowded at the Wine Bar, so she shuffled her chair closer until our knees touched. I extended my leg, pretending to stretch out, but rubbed up against her and she didn't siam but continue to talk. Hmmmm, these 2 months no boyfriend, must be deprived a bit, tonight am I going to be lucky?

As I was talking to the waiter to bring us another bottle of wine, she said, " Wine again? How about something a bit stronger...You like Long Island Tea?" My little head said, "Oh fuck yes, I like LIT!".

As the night progressed, I found her more and more cute and sexy. She had long wavy hair with tinged light brown ends (highlights or something), smooth complexion and these so cute dimples whenever she laughed. Half the time I was staring at her and nodding as she talked to me.

Our conversation got more and more flirty, she would put her hand on my arm to make a point, I'd brush her soft hair away from her eye. She even asked me if I know how to give her a foot massage coz her feet were hurting! I almost swallowed my ciggie.

Feeling a bit high already from the LIT, I asked her...

Me: So how? 2 months no boyfriend, can tahan or not?
Clara: You say leh?
Me: You so pretty, sure have guys lining up around the block mah...
Clara: Then you leh?
Me: Who me? I'm different, I'm a "gentleman"

As I said that, I purposely leaned forward lecherously trying to get a better look at her massive cleavage. She laughed and said, "So perverted" and leaned her head on my shoulder and turned a bit, I think to stop me from peeping down her blouse to those ripe melons.

With my face flushed, I could smell her perfume, not those floral type, but a bit more "spicy/musky" which is something that I'm really turned on by.

I did the old but gold trick of streching my arms but put it around her. Pretending that the table behind us needed more space, I pulled her closer still, our thighs were touching and her left leg was riding over my right (like overlapping like that).

She gave a soft sigh as I put my hand on her knee.

Clara: Wah, so warm...
Me: Ya, I always feel very warm when I drink, especially liquor.
Clara: Is it? Let me taste.

Wow, she daringly kissed me, I could taste the sweet alcohol on her saliva as we frenched, her tongue so soft and velvet-like.

Clara: Ya,...very warm...
Me: Haha...let me warm you up some more...

We frenched this time more passionately, oblivious to the people and the live band playing around us, my hand riding up her thigh to the tip of her skirt, her hand on my arm, squeezing. Her breating was getting heavier as we frenched, I swear I could feel her heaving boobs rising to a quicker tempo against my chest. It was going to be a good night for both of us....

To be continued....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To all brothers, if you don't like my post or if you feel that it is boring, please do tell me and I will stop my story, sorry if I have taken up your time. I will continue as soon as possible.
Old 10-03-2008, 02:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
nicomax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: An Illicit Office Affair (True Story)

Good ah.....
Camp here!
cannot tahan.....
Old 10-03-2008, 02:33 AM
Samster

MnlBkk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: An Illicit Office Affair (True Story)

Good build up.

Camping here!
Old 10-03-2008, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
condolescences deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro please continue your story ...
Old 10-03-2008, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1598 / Power: 17
travelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant future

Gd story! Pls continue!
Old 10-03-2008, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Very good start

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 10-03-2008, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 17
tioseh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good build up. More more please...
Old 10-03-2008, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2121 / Power: 20
Cytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond repute

bro, nice start!
Old 10-03-2008, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 17
Sengir Vampire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hope you continue ssssoon. waiting here.
Old 10-03-2008, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
rudd1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

please continue
Old 10-03-2008, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 17
usb port is a Helpful and Caring Samsterusb port is a Helpful and Caring Samster

waiting for more here! Nice story.
Old 10-03-2008, 02:03 PM
Samster

x65out deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah...buay tahan liao...pls contnue
Old 10-03-2008, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2564 / Power: 18
jerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond repute

me still waiting...kindly continue
Old 10-03-2008, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
drogba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice ! continue =o
Old 10-03-2008, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1702 / Power: 22
Bronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant future
Talking Re: An Illicit Office Affair (True Story)

brudder, dun stop leh..like dat hanging in the air quite siong,how to pcc ..pls con't ,standby toilet roll and ABC stout for replenish..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1