The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 02-01-2014, 08:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future
Re: HOTTEST NEWS IN GEYLANG DAILY & Gossips

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
When they are back home...they became my friends...

I just hope that they dun return to flesh trade...

Xiao Chun back her hometown to celebrate Lunar New Year with parents...

Happy 2014 for them..
I would say given over time many will return to this trade, unfortunately.

Especially now in this type of inflationary environment, money NOT enuff.
Old 02-01-2014, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: HOTTEST NEWS IN GEYLANG DAILY & Gossips

Quote:
Originally Posted by keewee View Post
oh she went back liao ah ... when ah bro?
She left SG last week and yesterday took coach back her hometown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post

Maybe lor...but hopefully they will use their money wisely so that they can lead a normal life...

Good luck to them...
Old 02-01-2014, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Maybe lor...but hopefully they will use their money wisely so that they can lead a normal life...

Good luck to them...
Yes - wishing them lead a normal life and not go back to this trade again.
Old 02-01-2014, 11:23 PM
King Of Geylang

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
When they are back home...they became my friends..

I just hope that they dun return to flesh trade...

Xiao Chun back her hometown to celebrate Lunar New Year with parents...

Happy 2014 for them..
Hope these rod wls don't return to flesh trade again thou temptation of making fast bucks is great. All the best to these rod wls

I guess this mth more wls may rod as cny is drawing near. Supply less than demand during cny period.
Old 02-01-2014, 11:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Forbidden87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Hope these rod wls don't return to flesh trade again thou temptation of making fast bucks is great. All the best to these rod wls

I guess this mth more wls may rod as cny is drawing near. Supply less than demand during cny period.
Supply less than demand, you alone always demand multiple WL at one go.
Old 03-01-2014, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1441 / Power: 11
Squirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud of

Quote:

That is very true, bro
Old 03-01-2014, 01:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: HOTTEST NEWS IN GEYLANG DAILY & Gossips

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Yes - wishing them lead a normal life and not go back to this trade again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post

Let's hope that 2014 onwards will be good better best for them and all Samsters
Old 03-01-2014, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:

Usually those single or feeding white wolf dog go back to flesh trade becos they dont know wat else they can do .......only few of them really quit for good even without having boyfriend.......n i seldom seen one can actually manager their money wisely sadly.....unless really commit to support their family.........most Wls r lazy people.....
Old 03-01-2014, 01:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamitchi View Post
Usually those single or feeding white wolf dog go back to flesh trade becos they dont know wat else they can do .......only few of them really quit for good even without having boyfriend.......n i seldom seen one can actually manager their money wisely sadly.....unless really commit to support their family.........most Wls r lazy people.....
Manage i mean.....
Old 03-01-2014, 01:44 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by googlibong220 View Post
Ah lek w6 okt told me of his 10+ 1g wls, only duo li & zhong qing quit for gd, both now happily married with baby
wah most of them still keep in contact ah? ah Ming 58b said a lot of his ex-wl lost contact, said they 没良心
Old 03-01-2014, 01:51 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

anyone bump into wls when attending wedding dinner? it will be interesting if u know the wl and your wife also come along n sit on the same table
Old 03-01-2014, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ah ming 1658b once told me only mei hui, miko, xiao xue & kimmie stayed in touch, all happily married now i think
You sure about Miko ?? I heard some other news

==================================

Best Hi-class Female SEX gif thread ever !! Mainly SEXY YOUNG ASIAN

YOU WILL BE AMAZED with 2,155+ pages !!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...1966&page=2157

NO waiting list : 3+ please !
Old 03-01-2014, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Showed me pic of miko & her hubby last yr, dam fat fella, they looked happy together
aha !! I heard about her old b/f ditching her ... so she must have found a new guy : GOOD FOR HER Thanks for the clarification Bro GB-220 ... I am a big fan of sexy moody Miko

==================================

Best Hi-class Female SEX gif thread ever !! Mainly SEXY YOUNG ASIAN

YOU WILL BE AMAZED with 2,155+ pages !!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...1966&page=2157

NO waiting list : 3+ please !
Old 03-01-2014, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ah lek w6 okt told me of his 10+ 1g wls, only duo li & zhong qing quit for gd, both now happily married with baby
Heard from the OKT of W06, Biao Mei opened a shop selling woman's clothes and she is pregnant, getting married this year.
Old 03-01-2014, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
You sure about Miko ?? I heard some other news
You heard she got a child by me right?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1