The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2018, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
uncletoby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KTV in KL

Any bros in kl wanna go ktv 20-23 Aug ?

Usually cheong beach club and Thai club but newbie in kl ktv scene. Hope to get guidance from some experienced bros of the kl ktv scene
Old 17-08-2018, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
charlesjin is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncletoby View Post
Any bros in kl wanna go ktv 20-23 Aug ?

Usually cheong beach club and Thai club but newbie in kl ktv scene. Hope to get guidance from some experienced bros of the kl ktv scene
bro, pm me your contact. we arrange.
Old 20-08-2018, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
uncletoby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros can recommend ktv with viets .. looking at budget to mid priced ktv. In kl till 23 aug, if any bros wanna chewing together PM me plz.

Staying at klcc area, so looking at options in the vicinity.
Thanks in advance.
Old 22-08-2018, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
phucer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Will be in KL over the weekend (24-25 Aug) with another bro. Anyone interested to cheong together. New to KL scene
Old 01-09-2018, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 21
Bakkua is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBakkua is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any bro can recommend nice ktv with local/viet gals? pls pm, thanks
Old 04-09-2018, 04:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
scamster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello bro's, an American here going with a group of friends to KL for a bachelor party. Can speak Cantonese if that helps, anyone have any good recommendations for girls that can speak English? Staying at Bukit Bintang. Thank you!
Old 05-09-2018, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 12
ultimadoom is a splendid one to beholdultimadoom is a splendid one to beholdultimadoom is a splendid one to beholdultimadoom is a splendid one to beholdultimadoom is a splendid one to beholdultimadoom is a splendid one to beholdultimadoom is a splendid one to behold

Looking for some interesting things to do over the Long weekend pm to discuss
Old 17-09-2018, 11:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Raveboy is Cool - loads of Potential

can some bro share paraomount contcts ?
Old 19-09-2018, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by scamster View Post
Hello bro's, an American here going with a group of friends to KL for a bachelor party. Can speak Cantonese if that helps, anyone have any good recommendations for girls that can speak English? Staying at Bukit Bintang. Thank you!
For your info, white people....if stingy, me cannot help you. You speak Cantonese....also cannot help you as the girls are wild and speak only Mandarin in the ktv. If you are stingy, white, cantonese speaking.....for the bachelor party.....better you dream of having a good time in your room.
Old 19-09-2018, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 9
shuttlecock is a Helpful and Caring Samstershuttlecock is a Helpful and Caring Samstershuttlecock is a Helpful and Caring Samster

GUIDE OF THE BEST KTV's in KL

I've been in the KTV scene for the past 10 years . I've seen the opening of The Delux KTV at Jln Ampng , invested in KTVs , travelled the world with KTV owners to look at other KTVs to being at the historic closing of Delux KTV . Needless to say , if you want help in the KTV world in KL , there's no better person . =)

IN ORDER OF HIERARCHY

1)De-Royale Night Club
2)SABOON KTV
3)D'Arc

Obviously that's my opinion , however there are also , Cherry Blossom , Bintang Palace , East Club , Palace 8 , to the cheaper Subaru & even cheaper Hawaii Club & Wonderland . Unless you're familar and know the people in Saboon KTV , I wouldn't even jolt down it's name among the more familiar names here . Saboon has an 8th floor , building up a new room on the outer 17th Floor , and even has a penthouse if you know the management well . If you're not familiar with the management there , you'll think it's a rundown place because you have not been to the higher , classier , renovated floors .
Even the fruit platter is different at the higher floors .

Prices ? It Varies . Why do I say this ? It'll cost you about RM5000 to open a medium room ( eg: room 16 ) in De-Royale ( with drinks ) minimal spending . After 3am , it's another price altogether to extend the room AFTER 3am . IF you're close with the bosses or mommy , you can open a smaller minimal spending of let's say RM3000 , or even bring your bottles forward and just pay room charges that will make your night RM1000 ( till 3am ) . This is dependent on who you know there and how good your relationship there is . There is no one price fits all .

At other KTV's for example Saboon ( or Subaru & East Club ) , opening room 888 would cost you around RM6000 , for 6 hours , room 828 , RM3k-3.5k , and the 17th floor , anything from RM6.5k - RM10k . The pricing is by 6 hours . The final price is dependent on whether you're a regular customer there , whether you have a lot of liquor balance or you have a good relationship with the management . The room there can also be contra by taking girls who work at the venue , but I highly do not recommend that , unless you're just looking for a bonk .

Hence this is my definition of the price varies . 1st timers , you won't be "cut" or "cheated", you'll just be treated like any first timers , in any part of the world . It's SOP . ( You can ask me or PM for help if needed ) .

As for girls , the price does not vary that much . Local girls ( just to party ) will set you back around RM1.2k-1.5k . These are all freelancers or models . PARTY ONLY . Girls here are insurance agents , 100% just party girls , models to even single mothers .

Bringing local girls back will be about RM4000-RM6000. I've seen as high as RM10,000 - RM20,000 for the really high end premium ones ( Those with titles , such as Miss World , Miss Tourism etc ) . Agents usually take 20% off their total pay .

PRCs will set you back around RM800-1.2k just for PARTY . Bringing them back around RM4000-RM6000 . I've also seen as high as RM8000 . Well , seen and regretted that is . Haha . But that's a story for another day .

That being said , do remember to tip your waiter about RM50-RM100 after the night , and your mommy as well ( tipping your mommy depends on how generous you are towards her service ) .

If you're down in KL , and NOT looking for a cheap bonk & want a fun night out , just drop me a PM . If you're just looking for a bonk , I highly recommend bro SNN who's service is top notch and who's girl's are also very credible to their stated ratings .

PRICE GUIDE

Room charges for clubs also differ from weekdays to weekends . On weekdays , you sometimes only need to open 1 package ( they use the term package ) . Each room , depending on size has their own individual package . Saying this might not help much , but to give an example .

At De-Royale , the smallest room , to open from ( earliest ) 8pm - 3am , would cost you about RM2500 . You will have to open about 48 cans of beer , or 2-3 bottles of hard liquor . That is the minimum charge .

At D'Arc , a small room will also set you back about RM3000 . 8pm - 3am .

At Saboon , for 6 hours , for the cheapest room , you can get it for RM1500-2000 ( I don't recommend this ) . The most expensive room , 1799 sets you back RM12,000 for 6 hours .

Room does not include girls .

GIRLS
Local girls as per-said , goes from RM1200-RM1500 onwards . You'll be lucky to get RM1000 . This is for 5 hours . After that , an additional RM100 will be charged hourly . Some premium girls also charge RM2000 . This is for party only .

Taking them back would be RM4000-RM6000 . This is INCLUDING the initial party fees . Everything included .
Old 20-09-2018, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
realdeepfakes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be in KL 21-23 September (tmrw lah)
Anyone wanna grab a drink?

Have been to Paramount, Venus etc...

Haven’t been to KTV yet but there seems to be dime a dozen, keen to try anything.

Hope to see some PMs
Old 20-09-2018, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 9
shuttlecock is a Helpful and Caring Samstershuttlecock is a Helpful and Caring Samstershuttlecock is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi guys ,
I will be bringing Realdeepfakes around tomorrow to check out the hottest spots and girls in town . PM us if you'd like to tag along . =)
Old 20-09-2018, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4873 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
For your info, white people....if stingy, me cannot help you. You speak Cantonese....also cannot help you as the girls are wild and speak only Mandarin in the ktv. If you are stingy, white, cantonese speaking.....for the bachelor party.....better you dream of having a good time in your room.
wow u so direct haha
but i liked it
Old 21-09-2018, 03:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
realdeepfakes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuttlecock View Post
Hi guys ,
I will be bringing Realdeepfakes around tomorrow to check out the hottest spots and girls in town . PM us if you'd like to tag along . =)
Yes, also I’m Super down for Thai disco... if anyone wants to come just come PM me na 555+
Old 22-09-2018, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 11
chris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to all

Any bro wanna cheong together on 5th Oct, Friday night, please pm me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1