The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 18-12-2017, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by tahoo View Post
Omg.. 21c in the morning. What happen to Thai weather
Year end is always cooling in BKK. If u head north, it will be colder.
Old 18-12-2017, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 8
kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tahoo View Post
Omg.. 21c in the morning. What happen to Thai weather
you mean now then you know year end weather conditions?...

~Helping vbkk aka dtac/le0rio~
*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
Info/informant will be strictly kept confidential*
PM me
Old 19-12-2017, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Year end is always cooling in BKK. If u head north, it will be colder.

Humm. True to your word, I will be up North at year end in the holiday season. Will see how cold it can get there. I do not plan to bring and use my winter clothing though.

Knowntender
Old 19-12-2017, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender View Post
Humm. True to your word, I will be up North at year end in the holiday season. Will see how cold it can get there. I do not plan to bring and use my winter clothing though.

Knowntender
North is about 19 degree Celsius in the morning and late evening. It should be not be a problem for you!
Old 22-12-2017, 05:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 7
Lim87 is one of the Best!Lim87 is one of the Best!Lim87 is one of the Best!Lim87 is one of the Best!

My wife have a friend who is really quite hiso. Drive a lambo, dad owns quite afew lands, built apartments/hostel. Mom working as a high rank government officals. Went to her house for her bday party, the ppl there are mostly business owners/doctors/lawyers,some rich man son. Dun see any foreigners except me to be honest. Hang out with them afew times we went to local places instead of places that are flooded with foreigners. They are not really into foreigners unless u have the face of andy lau because they have plenty of potenital thai bf from wealthy backgrounds. U dun need to stay thong lo or ekkamai to be hiso. U can find many 60 million thb houses in ram intra or bangna area. These ppl prefer to stay houses rather than condo cos they need many parking space for their cars. And they have all kind of pets in their house.

Last edited by Lim87; 22-12-2017 at 06:08 AM.
Old 22-12-2017, 11:12 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lim87 View Post
My wife have a friend who is really quite hiso. Drive a lambo, dad owns quite afew lands, built apartments/hostel. Mom working as a high rank government officals. Went to her house for her bday party, the ppl there are mostly business owners/doctors/lawyers,some rich man son. Dun see any foreigners except me to be honest. Hang out with them afew times we went to local places instead of places that are flooded with foreigners. They are not really into foreigners unless u have the face of andy lau because they have plenty of potenital thai bf from wealthy backgrounds. U dun need to stay thong lo or ekkamai to be hiso. U can find many 60 million thb houses in ram intra or bangna area. These ppl prefer to stay houses rather than condo cos they need many parking space for their cars. And they have all kind of pets in their house.
Once I accompanied a friend to visit her grandmother staying on the outskirts of BKK. When our vehicle reach the compound it was huge like a park. After paying her respects to her granny my friend brought me to stroll the rest of the home. At the rear was a swimming pool but I doubt anyone goes swim there coz I saw inside the pool was some sharks and stingrays. As we walk further into the garden was a small lake which had concrete base and high fence around it. On ctaking a closer look.... inside were several crocodiles.
My friend told me those were her grandfather's pets.
Old 22-12-2017, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Deepwolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros can pm alternatives to the usual spots like thermae much appreciated will up points in return, krup
Old 22-12-2017, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwolf View Post
Any bros can pm alternatives to the usual spots like thermae much appreciated will up points in return, krup
How u up point? Using another nick of yours?
Old 22-12-2017, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwolf View Post
Quote:
Transfer USD 1000 better lah, up point for what.....some more you 0 power up arai??
Old 22-12-2017, 05:58 PM
Samster

Lim87 is one of the Best!Lim87 is one of the Best!Lim87 is one of the Best!Lim87 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
Once I accompanied a friend to visit her grandmother staying on the outskirts of BKK. When our vehicle reach the compound it was huge like a park. After paying her respects to her granny my friend brought me to stroll the rest of the home. At the rear was a swimming pool but I doubt anyone goes swim there coz I saw inside the pool was some sharks and stingrays. As we walk further into the garden was a small lake which had concrete base and high fence around it. On ctaking a closer look.... inside were several crocodiles.
My friend told me those were her grandfather's pets.
Those so call hanging around bars/pubs in thong lo most of them are middle class or they have rich thais or foreigners bao one. Real hiso won't be hanging out in places waiting to be pick up by foreigners. Why would she want a sinkie bf who comes here like every 3 or 4 months, unless that sinkie got andy lau face lor. If not who want to wait 3 mths when she got plenty of potential thai bf who can bring her out everyday. If u know ur way ard bkk, u can see outskirt area many big house with private swimming pool and garden and a big garage for their supercars.
Old 23-12-2017, 08:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Funboi, well said especially on regular Thai girls. As for the mostly Isaan working girls, wonder who’s the predator: customer or them?

It’s their national pension scheme, with families letting their daughters go to bright lights in Bkk or Patts.
Old 23-12-2017, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 13
despicableme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Those so call hanging around bars/pubs in thong lo most of them are middle class or they have rich thais or foreigners bao one. Real hiso won't be hanging out in places waiting to be pick up by foreigners. Why would she want a sinkie bf who comes here like every 3 or 4 months, unless that sinkie got andy lau face lor. If not who want to wait 3 mths when she got plenty of potential thai bf who can bring her out everyday. If u know ur way ard bkk, u can see outskirt area many big house with private swimming pool and garden and a big garage for their supercars.
If you go to thong lor to pick up thai girls, that will be the wrong place to go. It is not a pickup place at all. The girls mostly go with their friends, doesnt matter they attached a not, she will be apprehensive to do anything with you even if she likes you because it will be a huge loss of face to her in front of her friends. I agree that rich thai dont usually club unless it is special occasion like a birthday. They prefer to sit down and have a good talk with their friends, and many do that in Thong lor/Ekkamai areas with fancy sports car easily seen. And I also agree that highly sought after thai girls (due to being pretty or rich) will always prefer to date a thai guy. It keeps their image and tradition intact and it is just much more fun to be with someone who knows your culture/the way of life/the inside jokes/the latest happenings in the country. Of course you can change yourself to be that guy, you just gotta station yourself in thailand for the long run. If you put a Thai girl and Sg girl in front of me and both are equally attractive physically and emotionally, I will choose the Sg girl 100% because I am staying in Sg for the long run and I get a girl that is gonna understands and communicates with me much better because we grow up in the same environment and experience the same culture.
Old 23-12-2017, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 13
despicableme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Aiya. Don't get distracted by hiso not hiso. End of day must see your main purpose in Thailand. Go for fuck or retirement planning or business or try find a decent thai girl be gf or mixture of reasons.

Addon.. some of u ask me which apnam good or what. I think quite standard la. You always hear posoidon la the lord la etc. Actually no need ask. Come out is go play so must explore. Life is short so try try la. Last time a lot FLs come from copa 5555. Anyway i personally like go emmanuelle. Just go there take your time, no need rush to choose girl. Order an ice cold beer, sit down look see. Don't get drunk leh later.cannot perform. 5555. For show only mah. You are the boss choosing girls. Let papasan entertain u also. Don't forget tips. Cultivate some over the air love with the girls on stage. Go with your feelings... again... come out play we all wana get a good fuck gfe gaogao. Don't forget to sweet talk girls la. They hear 1 million times they also happy to hear it from u.

Wa wana go out n raining... come i addon..

Come out play must have tactics one leh. If u bery heng. 5-10 girls sit at stage n u alone down there drink beer look see. Hosei liao.

That can be 20 nehneh looking at u!!!! Come pick me leh fuck me i need that income. 5555.

So if papasan come sit with u talk u intro u. Walanei mai tu liao. Buy him a drink la or at the proper timing INFRONT OF ALL THE GIRLS...take out money n tip papasan 5555555555 pls leh tip 500 to 1000baht hor. If u want good show. Kay siao la tcss or ask papasan questions la or ask him intro la. He received your tips mah. Make him work for u.

Those girls on stage will see u leh cuz papasan intro them mah. Wa they wet leh. This customer if service good maybe will get tip. Not stingy mah cuz tip papasan liao. 55555. Again hor look for pretty n suitable one la n best is if she keep looking at u hinting she really want u. 5555

Then hor go room mah soapy. Tcss with the girl. Sweet talk la say.. oh just now i tip papasan leh cuz i say u bery pretty n u will same same gf is it? Papasan tell me u good n if want make be gf also good..5555555

101 methods to chiong. Please try be creative else all use same style later fuck same girl same place she tot she dreaming 55555

Ok. That's all for tonight. Paiseh for taking up space here. Hope everyone have a good weekend n holidays
lol, you go massage like go audition like that. gotta put in more work than the girls. Be clean, be a gentleman, dont be an asshole. That should cover it.
Old 23-12-2017, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by despicableme View Post
If you go to thong lor to pick up thai girls, that will be the wrong place to go. It is not a pickup place at all. The girls mostly go with their friends, doesnt matter they attached a not, she will be apprehensive to do anything with you even if she likes you because it will be a huge loss of face to her in front of her friends. I agree that rich thai dont usually club unless it is special occasion like a birthday. They prefer to sit down and have a good talk with their friends, and many do that in Thong lor/Ekkamai areas with fancy sports car easily seen. And I also agree that highly sought after thai girls (due to being pretty or rich) will always prefer to date a thai guy. It keeps their image and tradition intact and it is just much more fun to be with someone who knows your culture/the way of life/the inside jokes/the latest happenings in the country. Of course you can change yourself to be that guy, you just gotta station yourself in thailand for the long run. If you put a Thai girl and Sg girl in front of me and both are equally attractive physically and emotionally, I will choose the Sg girl 100% because I am staying in Sg for the long run and I get a girl that is gonna understands and communicates with me much better because we grow up in the same environment and experience the same culture.
I cannot go there pick up gurls liao cos i'm married. My wife know all my tactics and patterns one. 55555
I agreed if not staying in thailand dun need to find thai gf, yes u may come and go every 2 or 3 months but seriously the communication/trust is not really there la. Some sinkie send money back every mth so for the sake of that money they wait lor. But once u go back it's another story. Not all but most well to do thai gurls indeed prefer to be with thai man la.
Old 23-12-2017, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 8
kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!

Quote:
maybe he is a new clone of those Bangkok gangsters...

Quote:
don't talk so hao lian... where are your bangkok gang dai kor vbkk aka dtac and le0rio... all no balls keep quiet now...

Quote:
I cannot go there pick up gurls liao cos i'm married. My wife know all my tactics and patterns one. 55555
I agreed if not staying in thailand dun need to find thai gf, yes u may come and go every 2 or 3 months but seriously the communication/trust is not really there la. Some sinkie send money back every mth so for the sake of that money they wait lor. But once u go back it's another story. Not all but most well to do thai gurls indeed prefer to be with thai man la.
you are married man already still want to join gang... inspired by JB gangsters is it...

~Helping vbkk aka dtac/le0rio~
*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
Info/informant will be strictly kept confidential*
PM me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1