The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 23-06-2017, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
guang1981 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pretty Pubs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Many Pretty Pubs aka Coyote Bars at those suburbs area.

Yes you can just buy 1 or 2 LDs at THB100/S$4 each for the SYT PG and she will entertain you for the whole night but will butterfly.
If you buy 10x LD = THB1000/S$40 the PG will sit with you whole night!
What a bargain if you compare to the rip off G-Clubs!
Alcohol prices are damn economical too.

This is the only thing I miss about Bangkok besides those economical Soapy Massage Parlours.

Those who know will know.
So better not say much if not that scene will be destroyed by selfish market spoilers as well.

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Really can't find... walk the whole stretch of ramkhaeheng behind and in front of the university
Walk until leg shake...
Old 24-06-2017, 06:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Luvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLuvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by guang1981 View Post
Really can't find... walk the whole stretch of ramkhaeheng behind and in front of the university
Walk until leg shake...
After playing detective on Google, I think maybe something of interest can be found on Ramkhamhaeng soi 65 or 24. I have never ventured out that way. Will definitely check it out in person. But, the cafe with uni FL's a la Thermae style.....might prove too elusive to find without some insider info....
Old 24-06-2017, 10:05 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 0
manahara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanahara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

I was in BKK / Patts just 3 weeks ago. How I wished you guys had posted about Ramkhamhaeng earlier before my trip as I spent @ Sgd$5K for my 8D7N holiday. I am sure I could have saved some money if only I knew about Ramkhamhaeng.
Old 24-06-2017, 11:02 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marini123 View Post
was in BKK 9-13 May this year. stayed near soi cowboy and tried out several soapies and massages

2) Mitu at soi 33. it has shifted, now no more at s33 compact hotel. prices still very high for a soapy and I feel its worse off now. the gal quality really bad. I took a 5 star one and she was honestly fat and unlike her picture. cost me around 5k baht(I forgot but its around there) for 90 min.

The plus side is that you get to experience close to what you'll experience in Tokyo soaplands minus the no skin part

Go in room, stripped, get bathed by girl and then on to the air mattress for slip and slide action before bonking. MITU used to have this "no shot limit" policy, not sure if its still there but the gal I had wasn't that great so couldn't do more than 1 anyway. it was really a lot better in the past (I tried it when Pino was there)

3) Addict massage. this is probably the one with the best range of gals for my chiong timing - early morning.

I went there during its official opening time of I think 10/11am and there was already at least 10 girls there to choose from. all in air stewardess uniform.

2000 for basic 1hour oil massage inclusive of full. chose a gal recommended by the mama but apparently was bad choice because she looked like a small gal with big boob but end up is pushed up

still pretty good service overall and ok room. can use card but didn't ask if have extra charges

4) Club 102. this is pretty new according to websites. very expensive though, and the price you pay for massage + FS DOES NOT include room cost. so you'll need to pay for gal PLUS room.

total about 2600 baht for 1 gal and basic room. I went at their opening hours and only had 2 gals there. the owner was there to welcome and run you through the price list. plus point is can pay by credit card no extra charge. but it appears exactly as club 102 on your bill so cheaters beware!

things I didn't manage to try this time round - $$$$$$ and tabao girls from bars
Good share. BTW, Mitu still around at soi33. I tot change name already?

BTW, where the location of addict and club102?

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 24-06-2017, 11:23 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold
Re: Saphan Kwai Agogo Bars

Quote:
Originally Posted by 180baht View Post
The businesses there are now very bold in implementing the 2-tier pricing system. When I go with my group of Thai buddies, we pay 180 baht for a large bottle of beer. But when I go with my foreign visitors from Singapore, we have to pay 300 baht for the same beer. It cut no ice with mamasan or manager that I am regular and they recognise me because to them my friends are foreigners so must pay the foreigner pricing.

Same for booking the girls.
ST for Thais is 1500 baht (500 bf + 1000 to girl) + free room.
ST for Foreigners is 2500 baht (1000 bf + 1500 to girl) + 300 room fee.
And the best part is mamasan / manager all say the Foreigner customers very happy to pay and give feedback is very very cheap.

So now I only bring visitors to the tourist areas like Soi Cowboy or Soi Thanniya or Nana Plaza.
The SK joints will still give you the local price if they know you well and aware that you are resident here and not a visitor. I pay the local rates whenever I go into T-ded during my stay in BKK and although I have relocated back to Singapore..... I still pay the local rates whenever I drop by now as they are not aware that I have returned to SGP.
Old 24-06-2017, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
hornybastard99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Saphan Kwai Agogo Bars

Quote:
Originally Posted by 180baht View Post
The businesses there are now very bold in implementing the 2-tier pricing system. When I go with my group of Thai buddies, we pay 180 baht for a large bottle of beer. But when I go with my foreign visitors from Singapore, we have to pay 300 baht for the same beer. It cut no ice with mamasan or manager that I am regular and they recognise me because to them my friends are foreigners so must pay the foreigner pricing.

Same for booking the girls.
ST for Thais is 1500 baht (500 bf + 1000 to girl) + free room.
ST for Foreigners is 2500 baht (1000 bf + 1500 to girl) + 300 room fee.
And the best part is mamasan / manager all say the Foreigner customers very happy to pay and give feedback is very very cheap.

So now I only bring visitors to the tourist areas like Soi Cowboy or Soi Thanniya or Nana Plaza.

Feel you on that bro !
Everywhere I go, I always try to localise and get localise pricing but market spoilers are always there, showing off, etc.
I heard comments from the ladies in Huay Hwang areas for years and the price goes up and the service drop if you are not from certain countries... geez.

Maybe I start to hang out here more as I usually at other forums.

I like to be discreet at my cheong visit and sometimes like the hunt if I have time.

I will need to try other locations other than Huay Hwang and Poseidon .. even though I love Poseidon tub
Old 25-06-2017, 06:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 18
motodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Many Pretty Pubs aka Coyote Bars at those suburbs area.

Yes you can just buy 1 or 2 LDs at THB100/S$4 each for the SYT PG and she will entertain you for the whole night but will butterfly.
If you buy 10x LD = THB1000/S$40 the PG will sit with you whole night!
What a bargain if you compare to the rip off G-Clubs!
Alcohol prices are damn economical too.

This is the only thing I miss about Bangkok besides those economical Soapy Massage Parlours.

Those who know will know.
So better not say much if not that scene will be destroyed by selfish market spoilers as well.

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.

some of these Pretty Pubs have been invaded and spoilt for quite some time already. the girls at BAR SAY beside MONTE CARLO Gclub know Singaporeans and some has worked in Spore TDs before. anyway, the majority of customers there are still Thais and they aren't exactly cheapskate in buying drinks. the last two times I was there, I saw trays after trays of lady drinks at the table full of Thai men.

one consolation is that in Thailand, there are never shortage of similar joints with attractive girls. one just need to keep looking far and wide.
Old 25-06-2017, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 13
marini123 is one of the Best!marini123 is one of the Best!marini123 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Good share. BTW, Mitu still around at soi33. I tot change name already?

BTW, where the location of addict and club102?
mitu still at soi 33 but no longer at s33 compact hotel. its in a soi opposite that. same name, just recognise using logo

club 102 and addict soi 24 beside each other.
Old 25-06-2017, 12:51 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 0
manahara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanahara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
The only thing to blame is yourself. If you were to do ample research prior your holiday, I'm sure you able to spend less. 5K sgd is probably about 125K฿. For 8 days trip, if it's excluded hotel and flight ticket, that's pretty a lot for Citi like Bangkok.

But end of the day, it's your money. If you feel happy spending that much nobody can say anything.
I only stay 2 nights in BKK and the rest of the time was in Pattaya. However the bulk of my money was spent in BKK on those 2 nights. Took 2 syts from Baccara for ST tarma but ended up they both stayed for breakfast so paid them LT.
Total including LDs + BFs + fees for both the syts @ 25K baht.
Went with couple of guys from this forum whom I met up thru PM and they brought me to Pimp G-Club. 3 of us partied the night away in VIP room with dunno how many ladies and drinks as I was slozzed by the time we left. Next morning the guys told me the bill was 100K and split 3 ways so my share to pay is 35K. The rest of the money was spent in Pattaya after deduction for hotel / airfare / shopping.
Old 25-06-2017, 05:19 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marini123 View Post
mitu still at soi 33 but no longer at s33 compact hotel. its in a soi opposite that. same name, just recognise using logo

club 102 and addict soi 24 beside each other.
Thanks for the information. Next time go down must find carefully.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 25-06-2017, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HuatLah88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to MITU a few years ago. It was my first time going for a soapy massage. Took a slide line girl who was from Uni and it was a good first time experience for me.
Old 25-06-2017, 06:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by manahara View Post
I only stay 2 nights in BKK and the rest of the time was in Pattaya. However the bulk of my money was spent in BKK on those 2 nights. Took 2 syts from Baccara for ST tarma but ended up they both stayed for breakfast so paid them LT.
Went with couple of guys from this forum whom I met up thru PM and they brought me to Pimp G-Club. 3 of us partied the night away in VIP room with dunno how many ladies and drinks as I was slozzed by the time we left. Next morning the guys told me the bill was 100K and split 3 ways so my share to pay is 35K. The rest of the money was spent in Pattaya after deduction for hotel / airfare / shopping.
Wow..... 100K for a night out at PIMP. I think you have been scammed by those guys. They are no genuine bros and probably agents earning their living off carrotheads like you. Mind to share their nicks?
Old 25-06-2017, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
wildface deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by manahara View Post
No wonder prices keep going up......
Old 25-06-2017, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 16
nhp69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynhp69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any bro at bkk?im here till thur
Old 26-06-2017, 03:31 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
WhitePaper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWhitePaper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildface View Post
No wonder prices keep going up......
He was scammed by those agents. No way 3 pax can spend 100K at Pimp unless padded bills or agent commission included. Come to think of it..... I hope you were not the guy who brought him there, are you?

How is Danok? You still cheong there now?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1