The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 10-12-2014, 03:36 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Jetstar Airways

Jetstar Airways having big sale today.

Server busy for the whole day already!
Old 10-12-2014, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 14
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Eden Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post

Please declare are you Eden Club agent!
555+ nowadays "agent" words very in thing.
Old 10-12-2014, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by diegomagnum View Post
hmm like that give it a miss then. thanks guys.
The reason why the Eden club is one of those “must=do” things if you ever monger in Bangkok, is NOT the quality of the girls, but the three-some PSE that is the highlight of this establishment.

And so it was a particularly boozy night when I and a bunch of my friends headed by an AngMo buddy headed towards Eden, just a bit off Nana. The owner Marc, a Frenchman (or is it Belgian) was there and explained that it’s practically a must that each of us take two girls – girls on one side offering anal, the other side not. He suggested that we each chose the lady of our choice and let her do the choosing of her own counterpart for the best service. But I gotta tell you – these were NOT any SYT’s or even pretty MILF’s – most were just plain ugly and some even border on monstrous.

But, since it IS one of those must do things – I soldiered on and chose my “Ladies” and they led me up what I swear must be at least 5 stories up to the room – which to its credit, is actually quite well appointed and clean (considering that it IS a bit of an unsavory place!). And the girls do seem to be quite hygienic (tooth-brushing, condom changes, alcohol wipes etc) and the action was full bore! Anything you can think of in your fantasies they will do and if you are at a loss for ideas, they will still go ahead and amaze you. Any and all kind of lesbo, three-some, kinky and whatever action – all no problem. 90 minutes and if I remember correctly, around THB 4K all inclusive.

So, at least that’s one thing crossed off my bucket list – but would I myself return? Not in a million years!

SEAJ
Old 10-12-2014, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 13
bigtittlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Nana Plaza

I prefer to go Darling massage nearby.
Old 11-12-2014, 08:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 18
puxi_man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros, am in BKK now. Is there any KTV that is operated something like those in China?

I went around and found that not much choices around. Am I looking at the wrong places?

ANy advice would be good.

Thanks.

HUNTING:
Taiwan|N.Korean|US|Indo-Chinese|SG Eurasian|Japanese
Old 11-12-2014, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by puxi_man View Post
Hi Bros, am in BKK now. Is there any KTV that is operated something like those in China?
We call it g-club.
Old 11-12-2014, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 12
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When did g~club became like tiong ktv? Not claudia meh? 5555
Old 11-12-2014, 09:33 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaodikou View Post
When did g~club became like tiong ktv? Not claudia meh? 5555
Claudia is g-club.
Old 12-12-2014, 05:33 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow G-Clubs

Difference between China KTVs and Bangkok G-Clubs is most G-Clubs hostess do not go out for ST/LT with customers.

Ok going to Danshui KTV (China) in a while.
Will answer any questions if any tomorrow.
Old 13-12-2014, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jsjs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can't wait for my BKK Trip in Jan!!!

Shopping and Agogo Bars!!!
Old 14-12-2014, 02:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 12
AVSPOP is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAVSPOP is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAVSPOP is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Claudia is g-club.
Bro, able to give more details about the G Club? Dmg, location etc? Thanks a million
Old 14-12-2014, 03:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVSPOP View Post
Bro, able to give more details about the G Club? Dmg, location etc? Thanks a million
Click on my link....
Old 14-12-2014, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 13
Zongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Was back in BKK this weekend and managed to visit a few establishments.

Addict Massage
My go to for early morning massage/FJ in Bangkok - open at 10am with a decent roster of 15-20 at opening. Visited twice and Bow was the standout. She’s from southern Thailand, SYT with curves in the right places. Started with massage and great bath service including BBBJ. Great service and FJ - and very sweet girl who smiles through the massage and service. Plenty of eye contact particularly during BBBJ. I’ll definitely see her again. Think this is one of the best shops in this area and highly recommend upsizing for the bath service for nicer room and service. Cost around Tb2,500

Mitu
Standard of girls at this shop can vary from average to good, but quality of the service is some of the best in BKK for soap land level fun. Standout from my visits was Moca. Sweet girl - slightly bigger than I normally like but excellent service. Went for mat play - started with shower, then nice mat play including BBBJ. She then jumped on and rode in FJ with lots of hot nuru gel making it nice and comfortable. After finish - take bath and then head to bed for massage. Cost around Tb2,500

Analisa massage
Always enjoy good HJ - so went to Analisa Massage to try their prostate massage and ball service. Location is just off sukhumvit 22

I went twice and didn’t get to choose girls. One time I had Grace who I highly recommend. Girls generally aren’t the best looking but very good at what they do.

Go shower in common shower room and then start on quick back massage. Turn over and start focus on balls with nice teasing. Then time for prostate massage - glove on and finger into arse while also giving nice HJ. Grace’s skill comes to service here - whenever I was close to cum she would pull me back and tell me I wasn’t allowed to cum yet. Did this a few times and built up lots of pressure before finally lets me shoot. Probably one of the best HJ I’ve had. I will definitely go back. They also have body-to-body massage and other things on menu, but no FJ. Cost around Tb1,300

Crazy House Agogo
I’d been seeing lots of talk about Crazy House so decided to give it a try. My favorite agogo’s are normally Rainbow 2/4 and Baccara. Overall thought girls at Crazy House not as good as Rainbow or Baccara and mamasans are more pushy about taking girls out. Took time to find a girl - finally settled on Dada (think #7). SYT from Chiang Mai with nice white skin and skinny frame. Looks like typical Chinese SYT you see around Singapore.

Crazy House works different from Baccara and Rainbow in that you pay mamasan upfront for service. But prices pretty similar at around Tb3,500 for girl and bar fine for short time. FJ was very GFE. Nice and slow BBBJ and then FJ. Was hard to resist with nice SYT. Got her LINE and will definitely look for her again.

Last edited by Zongzong; 15-12-2014 at 06:54 AM. Reason: Remove link
Old 14-12-2014, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 16
goldpoker is one of the Best!goldpoker is one of the Best!goldpoker is one of the Best!goldpoker is one of the Best!

Very 1st trip to bkk.
(Disclaimer: all purely based on personal experience and view, also pardon me for any spelling mistake)

6 nights in total, quite an interesting experience overall.
Giving a bit more details hope can be useful to new ppl going BKK.

Stayed Swissotel le concorde in rachada

1st day went via scoot to DMK airport.
Friend cum tour guide kana retain by authorities.
Apprently although SG ppl can travel without visa they have a limit of 6 times a year( this is seldom enforced, he has 20 over visits this year)
End up somehow they let go of him (friend hinted to bribe but they didn't accept)

Traffic is really 1 of a kind, took 1 hour + to reach.

After wash up and dinner went to a local agogo.
4large bottle of beer with fries n fruit plate around 1k bath
WL: 2 groups, dancers and I think is FL
They charge at 100baht for sexy lap dance of around 5 mins or 100 baht if they butterfly. FLs dress more normally, dancers r bottomless, super weird for me see too much bush around!!
End up went to foreign agogo at soi cow boy as the local 1 was too packed due to a Thai holiday on Wednesday. Only tried baccarat bar, 1st level bikini 2nd level can smoke n topless (guessing most boobs r fake, as all their frames are small but at least a c cup.

Told the waitress to bring a girl over from the stage. Straight away asked for Drink (if not mistaken is 300 baht) after that talk a bit n asked me go hotel. Asked for 5k at 2am tried to nego, only succeed to ask her stay till 11am.
There will also be a bar fine of 600 for this pub, to bring the girl out for both short and long time.

End of day 1.
Old 14-12-2014, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 57
elvis has much to be proud ofelvis has much to be proud ofelvis has much to be proud ofelvis has much to be proud ofelvis has much to be proud ofelvis has much to be proud ofelvis has much to be proud ofelvis has much to be proud ofelvis has much to be proud ofelvis has much to be proud of

Newbie to thailand, going for a 4 days 3 night. Will venturing into the HC and also massage place. Any place to intro?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1