The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 26-11-2014, 07:50 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 13
wolfman2012 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkoolboi View Post
Booking of farm girls

My assessment is HDY is becoming a more commercial place and is losing its yesteryears charm. Not uncommon for girls to provide poor service.
Thanks! Vkoolboi

You not just shared about your flight experience but also given guide to us (Newbie). I really appreciate your time spend on sharing..

I just came back from Pattaya last week, it seems similar in term of some expenses, but Hatyai seems much more accessible by plane & not cost much, travel to city

BTW, I was told tat, Hatyai have more Chinese/Dialect speaking gal than other part of Thailand & that there have also gals from Myanmar (Chinese) & other places...is it truth?

I suppose to join a Myanmar Chinese Gal whom I know in Malaysia JB to Hatyai, she told me she have many friends whom worked there. From her photos sharing, seems fun over there. Personally, I am a clubbing type person, enjoy playing games & when drink enough dance with e gals, after tat than bring back Hotel ....
Old 29-11-2014, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

At Hatyai now, today is crowded with groups of families mayb is due to the school holiday, driver say most of the gals in farms r already out when we reach here ABT 2pm thai time.. tonight might go Lamborghini pub to take a look, after will go Dome.. will keep u guys informed if see any new pubs or chionging place.. barberry closed down, all shifted to Dome.
Old 30-11-2014, 01:10 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Hatyai

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
At Hatyai now, today is crowded with groups of families mayb is due to the school holiday,
Wah go Hatyai again!

Must call you HK (Hatyai King)!
Old 30-11-2014, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 18
vkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfman2012 View Post
Thanks! Vkoolboi

You not just shared about your flight experience but also given guide to us (Newbie). I really appreciate your time spend on sharing..

I just came back from Pattaya last week, it seems similar in term of some expenses, but Hatyai seems much more accessible by plane & not cost much, travel to city

BTW, I was told tat, Hatyai have more Chinese/Dialect speaking gal than other part of Thailand & that there have also gals from Myanmar (Chinese) & other places...is it truth?

I suppose to join a Myanmar Chinese Gal whom I know in Malaysia JB to Hatyai, she told me she have many friends whom worked there. From her photos sharing, seems fun over there. Personally, I am a clubbing type person, enjoy playing games & when drink enough dance with e gals, after tat than bring back Hotel ....
There are some China women (MILF) who would solicit customers in the evening (about 8pm onwards). I haven't tried them. They offered threesome and power sex but knowing these China women, I cannot hold them to their promises.

Many of the gals can speak some hokkien but very few can speak mandarin. There are nice clubs in HDY and you can have a good time there. If you wish to go to the club, better to let the gal do the leading. She can help you to negotiate with the tutuk so that you don't kena carrot head. Went with the gal and her mama san previously and the mama san got her in-house driver to fetch us there. Quite fun if you like loud music, entertaining performance and beer. Spent less than Baht 5,000. After that, I was so tired that I slept the whole morning through to the afternoon.

The performers can sing Chinese, Cantonese, Hokkien songs besides the usual English songs. Can't remember the name of the club.

Old 30-11-2014, 02:27 AM
Samster

jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of
Re: Hatyai

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Wah go Hatyai again!

Must call you HK (Hatyai King)!
Ok la...55555.. go pray pray la.. n eat, n massage n chionging la..
Old 30-11-2014, 04:47 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Hatyai

Quote:
Ok la...55555.. go pray pray la.. n eat, n massage n chionging la..
Yup everything except for bonking.
Tio boh?
Old 30-11-2014, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Yup everything except for bonking.
Tio boh?
No bonking! I promised my tirAK I cannot go find other gals n cannot lie if not my kuku Jiao will grow longer...
Old 30-11-2014, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No bonking! I promised my tirAK I cannot go find other gals n cannot lie if not my kuku Jiao will grow longer...
hard to believe leh...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 30-11-2014, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
hard to believe leh...
Hihi juz back from temple visiting, shhh..I promised my tirak I dun bonk gals.. but no guarantee gals will not bonk me ma 55555.. juz find a syt from chanivet soi 1.. dunno got GFE or not.. haha
Old 01-12-2014, 02:54 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 0
SQ2600 is one of the Best!SQ2600 is one of the Best!SQ2600 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Hihi juz back from temple visiting, shhh..I promised my tirak I dun bonk gals.. but no guarantee gals will not bonk me ma 55555.. juz find a syt from chanivet soi 1.. dunno got GFE or not.. haha
Any FR? Wats the situation in HDY now? I see on the newsflash many armed troops out on the streets this morning.
Old 02-12-2014, 11:31 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SQ2600 View Post
Any FR? Wats the situation in HDY now? I see on the newsflash many armed troops out on the streets this morning.
Security was tight yesterday as the PM was passing through for his Malaysia meeting with Najib...... though I dun understand why he didn't fly there instead.

Also the street between Lee Gardens Plaza/Central was sealed and cordoned off in preparation for the King's birthday celebrations.
Old 02-12-2014, 02:24 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CITY224 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCITY224 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Its a small world. Fancy meeting a fellow samster here after having lost touch with him many years ago.
Old 03-12-2014, 09:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
siacw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

All the senior here, is it better to book the hotel first before departure? Or only buy the voucherat local tour upon arrival? Just worry that hotel may be fully booked. Any tour agency at the airport?
Old 03-12-2014, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by siacw View Post
All the senior here, is it better to book the hotel first before departure? Or only buy the voucherat local tour upon arrival? Just worry that hotel may be fully booked. Any tour agency at the airport?
Preferable to get voucher from tour agencies, book online will b much expensive. There r many hotels in Hatyai, if u go on a non festive days.. u sure will get rooms when u there.. if u go on Xmas, new year, cny. U better book in advance before u go Hatyai.. if u need a tour agency, I can recommend u Lovely tour.. they can help u book rooms, transfer to n from airport, temple visiting etc.
Old 03-12-2014, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
siacw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks jim. Please pm me the agency contact.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1