The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 03-02-2014, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
TehPENG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Looking for a sexy massage but not full package

Looking for a solid massage with more playful masseuse, any recommendation?

So far I have only tried king spa where you get HJ but nothing much else, and another one in taman molek near banks.

Tried to visit some random shops and got massaged by sexy package girls but for this scenario the massage is non existence.

Hmm so where should I go to get some nice massage and yet can get more touchy with the massage lady? At least auto roaming allowed?
Old 04-02-2014, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 14
Jazzy69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Looking for a sexy massage but not full package

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehPENG View Post
Looking for a solid massage with more playful masseuse, any recommendation?

So far I have only tried king spa where you get HJ but nothing much else, and another one in taman molek near banks.

Tried to visit some random shops and got massaged by sexy package girls but for this scenario the massage is non existence.

Hmm so where should I go to get some nice massage and yet can get more touchy with the massage lady? At least auto roaming allowed?
You can go to goldpoint at taman sentosa for a good body and penis massage.. My favorite lady is no. 28 as I love her penis massage without ejacuation. Feeling strong after that...
Old 04-02-2014, 10:22 AM
Samster

Cool haven't visited the place before thx!

Anyway I randomly visited a shop in permas (behind MCD) and surprisingly it pretty much fulfill my requirements. The lady is A 28 yo Thai. Gave me a pretty decent massage and also allowed me to unhook her bras and roam into her bras. One cute thing about her is that after the HJ is over she still hug me and sit infront of me (back facing me) requesting me to hook the bra back for her. Forgot to ask for her name though.
Old 04-02-2014, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4883 / Power: 14
MattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond repute

Try MP99 in nusa bestari.
ML name Lina
look: 6.5
Body: petite
boop: look very big on her petite body, maybe C cup. Firm& nice to suck.
Good massage, adequate strength
roaming add rm50.
I managed to kiss her lips, suck her nipple.
Old 10-02-2014, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3052 / Power: 23
hotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond repute

Went to GoldPoint

Pretty Counter Girl recommended me No 90 FiFi. When she come out from her rest room, I was shock to she such a sweet and sexy NL here. 100% u see her, you sure go for Batin. LOL.
Just wonder why no real FR for the GEM.

FR for No.90 FIFI
Looks: 8.5/10
Massage:8.5/10 (She has a pair of good strong hand & fingers, really solid and strong. For such joint, She is consider very good. 100% better than those PRC Girls like in TY or XLN. She even has afew Female regular customer look for her to do boobs massage. haha. )

Attitude massage:9.5/10 Massage take it slowly. used up full 60 mins in massage. No rush into Batin.

Batin/Penis treatment: 8.5/10 Almost 60 mins up, She ask me whether I am itchy and notti for Penis Massage. I straight away reply YES BUT NO RELEASE/SHOOT!. And She say ok! Really positive. Unlike Those PRC, Rush u to cum and finish the job.

Straight away She gently touch me all over, get me into the mood. Slowly start the penis treatment. Slow and steady. Lasted more than 30 mins. Until I Bui Tahan, LOL End up i surrender, I SHOOT OUT!, Almost shoot onto her Face. LOL.

Body: 9/10 Sexy figure. Slim Body with BIG Pair of boobs and butt. She told me, Her Favourite part of her body is her BOOBS!

Boobs: 9/10. Big Round boobs. At least a C cup (She don't allow anyone to touch her boobs. Unless she like u. LOL )
* I do tips her for her good service.
RFM: 100% going back for more service. Hope to sian her to be my GF. LOL

While chit chatting with her, I caually ask her whether she encounter anyone who cannot control and cum within mins Penis Treatment start. Her reply was Customer who cum fast, She will continue to do the massage and let customer feel satisfied and cum for the 2nd time. as long as it's within the period. THUMBS UP for her Service.

*** If anyone go and find her, Just tell her Hotty Recommend you to her (Maybe u get a better Service. HAHA) Kindly write a Honest FR. Thanks

**** 100% I am not related to Goldpoint, Just to share with everyone here
Old 11-02-2014, 02:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
pete7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice fr bro hotty.. which gp. Permas or sentosa.. tq bro
Old 11-02-2014, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 18
procum has much to be proud ofprocum has much to be proud ofprocum has much to be proud ofprocum has much to be proud ofprocum has much to be proud ofprocum has much to be proud ofprocum has much to be proud ofprocum has much to be proud of

Outstanding FR bro Hotty! I assume you are talking about the Goldpoint in Taman Sentosa.
Old 11-02-2014, 11:06 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Teh~Neh~Neh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Why dun u stated yr Thread Title : Looking for FOC sexy massage?

Full package -> still want autoroam? Intro u gays massage for u & he willing to take out all.
Old 13-02-2014, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotty View Post
Went to GoldPoint

Pretty Counter Girl recommended me No 90 FiFi. When she come out from her rest room, I was shock to she such a sweet and sexy NL here. 100% u see her, you sure go for Batin. LOL.
Just wonder why no real FR for the GEM.

FR for No.90 FIFI
Looks: 8.5/10
Massage:8.5/10 (She has a pair of good strong hand & fingers, really solid and strong. For such joint, She is consider very good. 100% better than those PRC Girls like in TY or XLN. She even has afew Female regular customer look for her to do boobs massage. haha. )

Attitude massage:9.5/10 Massage take it slowly. used up full 60 mins in massage. No rush into Batin.

Batin/Penis treatment: 8.5/10 Almost 60 mins up, She ask me whether I am itchy and notti for Penis Massage. I straight away reply YES BUT NO RELEASE/SHOOT!. And She say ok! Really positive. Unlike Those PRC, Rush u to cum and finish the job.

Straight away She gently touch me all over, get me into the mood. Slowly start the penis treatment. Slow and steady. Lasted more than 30 mins. Until I Bui Tahan, LOL End up i surrender, I SHOOT OUT!, Almost shoot onto her Face. LOL.

Body: 9/10 Sexy figure. Slim Body with BIG Pair of boobs and butt. She told me, Her Favourite part of her body is her BOOBS!

Boobs: 9/10. Big Round boobs. At least a C cup (She don't allow anyone to touch her boobs. Unless she like u. LOL )
* I do tips her for her good service.
RFM: 100% going back for more service. Hope to sian her to be my GF. LOL

While chit chatting with her, I caually ask her whether she encounter anyone who cannot control and cum within mins Penis Treatment start. Her reply was Customer who cum fast, She will continue to do the massage and let customer feel satisfied and cum for the 2nd time. as long as it's within the period. THUMBS UP for her Service.

*** If anyone go and find her, Just tell her Hotty Recommend you to her (Maybe u get a better Service. HAHA) Kindly write a Honest FR. Thanks

**** 100% I am not related to Goldpoint, Just to share with everyone here
awesome. hope this is a legitimate FR!. will try
sounds like cant touch her? :P
Old 13-02-2014, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 11
DarknightJB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDarknightJB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDarknightJB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDarknightJB is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I've tried fifi. She's pretty & has a very nice figure. Assets are her boobs. Big & firm.
But I doubt can hanky panky with her. She's friendly but firm.
Other bros may have better luck.

Cheers.
Old 15-02-2014, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4883 / Power: 14
MattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond repute

My exprience & info from ML in Goldpoint.
All of them are friendly, mostly SYT NL.
A few senior ML do offer roaming & BBBJ, but quite pricy.
I was quoted rm100 for top roaming +Bbbj.
But the ML is taking the risk.
if got caught by the boss, their deposit & that month earning will b forfeited.
& there is a spy(other ML, heard that she is the boss mistress) will randomly
check on the ML while working.

IMO, if the ML is good in massage, less hanky panky offered.
But if massage is poor, we can expect the ML is better in special.
Am i right?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1