The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
ebonkie, Kalv, Shakyywayy

Old 13-04-2024, 08:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Max92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Boobs Lovers 36D Rare Beautiful NATURAL 😜 Yummy Nipples 😋 High GFE DongGuan Train

Can share contact
Old 13-04-2024, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
Skyspider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Boobs Lovers 36D Rare Beautiful NATURAL 😜 Yummy Nipples 😋 High GFE DongGuan Train

pls share contact
Old 14-04-2024, 02:49 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 1
CagivaC12R is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCagivaC12R is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCagivaC12R is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCagivaC12R is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCagivaC12R is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Red face Re: Boobs Lovers 36D Rare Beautiful NATURAL 😜 Yummy Nipples 😋 High GFE DongGuan Train

Sunday Will Try To Reply all PMs
Old 14-04-2024, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Pls share ctc. Thanks!
Old 14-04-2024, 06:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Indyboy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Please dm the contact.
Old 14-04-2024, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2575 / Power: 13
Babymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Boobs Lovers 36D Rare Beautiful NATURAL 😜 Yummy Nipples 😋 High GFE DongGuan Train

Pls share ctc... Thanks.
Old 14-04-2024, 08:05 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 1
CagivaC12R is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCagivaC12R is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCagivaC12R is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCagivaC12R is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCagivaC12R is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Boobs Lovers 36D Rare Beautiful NATURAL 😜 Yummy Nipples 😋 High GFE DongGuan Train

Quote:
Originally Posted by CagivaC12R View Post
Boobs Lovers 36D Rare Beautiful NATURAL 😜 Twin Peaks

Yummy Nipples 😋 High GFE DongGuan Trained Beauty

Really Beautiful Natural Breasts
Great Feelings to Massage them By ✋️
Love Warm Feelings of Face in Valley
Relaxed Eyes Enjoying Warmth Boobs
Double Torpedoes No Saggy Superb
Sure, can enjoy Breasts 🍌 Bonking

Yeap. Gave it to her real solid front and rear. I only knew I was the first after everything finished. Although she is very slightly fleshy, still she made up with good level of GFE and that huge beautiful NATURAL round shaped BOOBS. (Best Assets I have seen from my decade of bonking). She was kind of surprised at the speed and hardness of the bonk, so I hope I don’t leave a bad impression of SG to her 😄. I think many chiongsters will like her as she is accommodating to all patterns.

Steady Steady, who needs contact ....

PM but also send a reply in thread

so I know there are PMs to reply 😅... thanks for the heads up
Old 14-04-2024, 08:54 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Tanahmao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pm pls boss
Old 14-04-2024, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 10
chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!
Quote:

PM contact pls. And what's the damage? Kamsia
Old 14-04-2024, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1425 / Power: 11
bofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud of

Quote:

Pm sent and upped your points
Old 14-04-2024, 10:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Welcome1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

Please shares contact
Old 15-04-2024, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 14
benxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to behold

Can share bro?
Old 15-04-2024, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
doink24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Added points and PM as well. Thanks!
Old 15-04-2024, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LoveKidBn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, can share? Pm-ed
Old 15-04-2024, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ankledeep40 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have visited this lady who indeed has large shapely breasts and playful protuberant nipples. She is cheerful and welcoming and after helping with my clothing and directing me to the shower, she helped me wash my nether regions including my anal area.

Next is a short but energetic massage. She proceeded with a cat bath on the back, extending to the bum area, with heavy breaths and moans into the ear sporadically, rubbing her voluminous boobs all over my back and bum then comes the titillating and targeted AR.
She told me to turn around and with that comes her BBBJ, nice, not too wet and at times focussing on the tortoise head, almost causing eruption. She then moved to AR one more time, targeted but not wet again. She kneeled with her pussy over my face and I painted her and asked for 69, that was when the mouth action was so fantastic that I told her I could not take it and she capped me.

She rode well despite being on the meaty side and her riding angle again was very arousing with her massive boobs; almost erupted again. As she has a substantial ass, I couldn't do my fave standing doggy and proceeded to penetrate her with her on the bed and my standing at the edge. We finally finished with in missionary.

I like that she is proactive. Knows the moves. Smiling and accommodating. GFE is high and enthusiastic. Her looks are not great but not bad either. Seems like in her early thirties but I didn't ask. Plenty of hugs.
What I didn't like: no DFK (maybe first time with me, YMMV) and can't do standing doggy. Place a little small for variation. Facilities not great. Keeps shouting out "laugong" loudly which to me is not a turn-on.

Hope my FR helps and do pay her a visit if you enjoy GFE. Please ask contact from TS and not me. ty

Last edited by ankledeep40; 15-04-2024 at 11:19 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1