The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 03-01-2013, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 14
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Thai good girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakalolo View Post
Agreed with your observation,however being able to speak Thai have more pro than con.

Yes certainly more fun as you never know what kind you will end up with, unlike disco or bar scene you get what you see or pay.

Of course, have said knowing Thai language is more Pros rather than cons, as wont have the communication problem in future time.

Well, to get to know a girl from a disco, doesn't mean she have to be a whore. For me whore is to release your " seow" not for love. If want love, there's plenty girls in Thailand. I used discos, it's just another destination where you easily can know girls, esspecially when one had too much drop of whiskey, his braveness sure can see.

Choke dee duai krub.
Old 03-01-2013, 02:49 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
Bro...u sure 4 boh?? I thot was more than tat?? LOL!! But anyways waiting for ur other sharing....camping here now...BTW...Happy New Year!! Hope 2013 will be a Great year for u!
i think is four or 5 , time constraint also, at night daily go chiong ma .
happy new year nookie.
Old 03-01-2013, 03:03 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Able to converse and read Thai language have pros and cons.

Pros
1. You dont have communication barrier, provided you can hold your conversation well; not half thai and half English.

2. You can send her love message in Thai language, if her English language is half past six.

Cons
1. Knowing that you're a thanachart, and able to speak Thai, she might think you have a thai girlfriend before, or you're a playboy; aka poochai la la.

2. Wont believe you're a thanachart as when you approach her in the net, you're using Thai language, thus some might ignore you.

3. Not interested in knowing you, as they prefer someone who doesn't know Thai language.

If its were me, I would rather use English language to approach those girls in the net, at least the first impression towards the girls is WOW.

Contact thru emails? What era laew? Last time Blackberry is famous among them as the net is unlimited and can keep in touch via BBM. Now they prefer LINE compare to whatsapp. The normal one, who can't afford for iPhone, will get the BlackBerry, and slightly able to do one, will have iPhone, but now I see a lot of Thais taking iphones and android phones. LINE apps is free, unlike whatsapp.

Many people have this thinking, visiting parents means serious. I visited many of my past gik's parents, somehow or rather non become my wife.

I agree with you on the last statement, good girls doesn't ask for money. It's true, but for food and transportation, how much can it be? Show a lil bit of gentleman, and you'll be appreciated by them. After all, not everyday you will meet them, most probably let say a week thru out the stay.

This DIA and TLL seems quite interesting, can easily pick up girls. Better than going to discos, to know girls.
agree with you bro, thats why when i approach on site i use english rather then thai. sometime i call her using calling card from singapore, she not rich to own one smartphone thou.

before meeting them, i use normal english, but when meet already, pood pasa thai leaw krup.

good thing about knowing thai and understand thai, you dont kana eaten by them or kana GongTao .

We singaporeans go there is to make them gong tao us not the other way round.

when you go out with your date and her fren, imagine they talk bad bout you and they still smile . This is to safeguard oneself .

but if cant speak thai, nvm , got $$$$ can liao which obvious are bad thai girls and might as well go disco or club pick up one and do the deed.

just to add, good thai girls, dont drink beer/alcohol at all .

when good thai girls ask to share cost, means she is willing to go thru anything with you . is not the money , i mean a simple meal which bro here cant pay right, but when the girl offer to share, it means something else.

I always gather contacts first from DIA before putting more effort and time with the girl. Those dont give number or slow reply can forget about it.

so far the girls i meet from DIA, they look the same as in the picture.
Old 03-01-2013, 04:09 PM
Samster

Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
but if cant speak thai, nvm , got $$$$ can liao which obvious are bad thai girls and might as well go disco or club pick up one and do the deed.

just to add, good thai girls, dont drink beer/alcohol at all .

Girls going to clubs doesn't mean she is no good. Here is Thailand. Party is part of their live.

So far all my girls friends, drink. From nurse to philosopher. They do drink, but occasionally, it's a country where drinking everyday is normal to them. I never come across a thai girl which never drink.

If she said she never drink, means she's go6. Unless got health problem.
Old 03-01-2013, 07:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
diveinn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
55555+ your girls? From which province? Any from chiang mai? I'm living at here. Looking for those can squeeze my ball duai.
"my" girls....best from Isaan. squeeze balls ko dai, but most poohying mai chob khin kluay...
Old 04-01-2013, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by diveinn View Post
"my" girls....best from Isaan. squeeze balls ko dai, but most poohying mai chob khin kluay...
Pom mai chop Isaan pooying na. Pooying chiang mai mai mee lor?
Old 04-01-2013, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 18
motodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Field Report

any bros in Bangkok and planning to drink and party today or tomorrow ? Am looking for cheong bros/wingman to hit the clubs and hit on girls in Thong Lo/Ekkamai. btw, I learnt that Nunglen/Escobar is closed for renovation now and will reopen on Monday, for the benefit of any bros who may plan to go there.
Old 04-01-2013, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 18
Nessaja deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNessaja deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

nvm
Thanks

Last edited by Nessaja; 04-01-2013 at 07:31 PM.
Old 04-01-2013, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 12
NaNa is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNaNa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by waint View Post
some thai girls are very good
Extremely rare.
Old 05-01-2013, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
diveinn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Pom mai chop Isaan pooying na. Pooying chiang mai mai mee lor?
mai ru....pom chob isaan kuah.
Old 05-01-2013, 12:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 16
masterofsound is a Helpful and Caring Samstermasterofsound is a Helpful and Caring Samster

thai mai lek, gor yai mak...ti nai gor mee puying suay mak...tae waa puying maa jaak chiangmai gor kao gwa.....555..maa jaak ti nai mai pen rai, puying pen kao kao sam kan gwa...

Thai is not small very big..everythere there is girls who are pretty but girls from chiangmai are more white... where they are from are not important to me, more important is they are white..
Old 05-01-2013, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaNa View Post
Extremely rare.
Care to share your experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by diveinn View Post
mai ru....pom chob isaan kuah.
Pooying isaan jangwat trong nai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterofsound View Post
tae waa puying maa jaak chiangmai gor kao gwa....
Kon chiang mai mee si deum duai krub pom
Old 05-01-2013, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 13
Pita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by motodiary View Post
any bros in Bangkok and planning to drink and party today or tomorrow ? Am looking for cheong bros/wingman to hit the clubs and hit on girls in Thong Lo/Ekkamai. btw, I learnt that Nunglen/Escobar is closed for renovation now and will reopen on Monday, for the benefit of any bros who may plan to go there.
In BKK now, likely go Cowboy.
Old 05-01-2013, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 13
Pita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pita123 View Post
In the past 2 years I have probably met 20+ girls from TLL.
Make that 21+

Last night I got a Whatsapp from an unknown number. Chat with her a bit before asking her name. Seems she quit TLL a while ago but at some point I had sent her my phone number. So she saw I'm on Whatsapp or whatever and decided to say Hi. Was 11:30 at night and she said she is "so-so" so I suggested that if she is lonely she can come to Asoke. She said she needed to sleep. During the next hour we chatted back and forth with translation sites and we established that she is a taleung and likes to have her book read. Initially i suggested we meet at Starbucks at 10AM. But once I learned she is taleung I suggested she come to my hotel at 9AM. She pinged me at 8:30 and around 9 she said she was on the way. She arrived around 9:30 and we went straight to my room. She is 26, has two kids aged 1 and 4. Husband apparently died. She taught me a new word, hoon which translated to craving. Love the "Talking Thai" app. Anyway, in the beginning she was timid and not really being "friendly". I continuously asked if she is ok, having fun. She said she is fine. By the time we were on the bed it took me a while but got her shirt and bra off. Pants weren't coming off but masturbated her over them. Eventually she gave me a great BBJCIM.

Tonight I got a pings from the TLL Japanese interpreter and another TLL gal while I was out with the current TLL gal noted in the TLL gal list post.
Old 05-01-2013, 08:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 16
masterofsound is a Helpful and Caring Samstermasterofsound is a Helpful and Caring Samster

mee si duem tae waa nit noi... you at chiangmai now?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1