The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List

Old 01-10-2006, 01:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2503 / Power: 20
thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Protecting Your Identity And Personal Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanog69
Please refer to my reply to thaivisitor in this thread:

http://samsforum.com/showpos...postcount=1971

Regards
Nanog69
Good try by quickly changing it to soi 15.

Whether my office address is publicly available or not is not the point. The point is that you put it in your "location" to try to intimidate me and you have just proven yourself to be a roti prata king by quickly changing to Soi 15 so that anyone who have not seen it will not know what you have done.

So day by day, post by post, you start to reveal your true character although most already know what kind of pussy you are.

Cheers
Tee Vee
Old 01-10-2006, 03:19 AM
Red_Perrier1099

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
Waaaa, it's really too bad I didn't took Sammyboy's advice and also paid little attention to Nonok69's thread.

All you guys please do take this advice seriously as Nonok69 now knows where I lived and has intentionally put my street in his "location" of his profile. Maybe he's trying to impress others of his ability tthat he can get my address, or maybe he's trying to warn or frighten me that he is able to "get" me? Especially as my pictures are out for everyone to see who I am and she's hiding behind the computer.

Cheers
Tee Vee
So you live in soi 15 or 23? I thought you told me it's soi 23?
Old 02-10-2006, 08:45 PM
Qi_Qi

yes noted, thanks for the info and advise..
Old 02-10-2006, 08:46 PM
Qi_Qi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellyn
of course will keep it privacy, thanks for the info..
hello, good to see you here..
Old 03-10-2006, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
nanog69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Perrier1099
So you live in soi 15 or 23? I thought you told me it's soi 23?
Use this Doman Name Lookup: www.cqcounter.com/whois and search for ".org", and not ".net". That should answer your question lah. Better not say anymore, some people in "fucking bad mood", fuck here and there.

Regards
Nanog69

No comments
Old 05-10-2006, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 18
@Wendy@ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

will do so, means the email address must be the fake..? no real info to be posted here? PM means private message?
Old 06-10-2006, 01:14 PM
Samster

nanog69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Wendy@
will do so, means the email address must be the fake..? no real info to be posted here? PM means private message?
If you provide your real info to conster like thaivisitor, he might reveal them as he had done so to some samsters. Read here for what happened recently:

http://forums.delphiforums.com/n/mb/...plorer&msg=6.1

This was an incident that happened in hatyai threads on Sammyboy Forum. You will not be able to read it now as all relevant postings have been deleted by thaivisitor, as well as getting Cyberaid ban from the forum to prevent any witness against him.

It started with disagreements between some samsters over information posted about an entertainment nightspot in Hatyai called WaterBar. Situation quickly deteriorated, when physical threats were made in the forum, and personal information (name, date of birth, identity card no) of a samster, TD0620G, was posted publicly by ex-samster Cyberaid. Furthermore, it was revealed that one of the samsters involved received a phone call in his hotel room from an anonymous person to harrass him on this matter. Athough the feud has ended, the current concern is about the source of these information. All evidences and testimonies point to this samster, thaivisitor.

Here are the evidences which supports the claim that thaivisitor is the cuplrit behind revealing samsters' personal particulars to other parties:

1. Only TD0620G's personal information was revealed, while three other samsters involved in the feud remain anonymous. This is because only thaivisitor has such information about TD0620G, and not the rest. In the past when both TD0620G and thaivisitor were on good terms, the latter tried to get TD0620G into his MLM business. TD0620G had filled in his personal particulars on the MLM application form and returned it to thaivisitor together with his name card. Therefore no one knows such intimate details about TD0620G, including his home and office address, except thaivisitor. When their relationship sours last year because of the discovery that thaivisitor has been taken commission from the KTV brothels behind their back, thaivisitor blame TD0620G solely for breaking up his relationship with Dekuip which has been a cash cow to him. When the opportunity arises for him to take his revenge, thaivisitor readily provide all the personal info about TD0620G to Cyberaid. That is why Cyberaid can only post TD0620G's personal details, and not the others involved.

2. It was revealed by one of the samsters involved, KLKOOL that while he was in Hatyai, that he received a telephone call in his hotel room from an anonymous person who asked him check the forum for messages to him. Nobody could possible know which hotel they were staying in Hatyai except for thaivisitor because KLKOOL remembers very clearly that he had told thaivisitor about it in the morning when they met at Deep Point Cafe. Thaivisitor posing as friend, would have gotten their room numbers from hotel receptionist, and passed the information to the person who made that call to KLKOOL.

3. The meeting between Cyberaid, thaivisitor, TD0620G and KLKOOL at Kiss Chanel Pub in Hatyai. Cyberaid's favourite haunt is Water Bar, not Kiss Chanel. Everyone in SBF knows that Kiss Chanel is thaivisitor's favourite night spot. On that night, it was thaivisitor who alerted Cyberaid about the presence of TD0620G at Kiss Chanel, and encourage Cyberaid to get some help to go there and confront him. Cyberaid did not take thaivisitor's suggestion to use physical violence, but instead chose to have a lesser acrimonious but tense meeting with both TD0620D and KLKOOL to settle their cyber squabbles. Thaivisitor attempted to make use of Cyberaid to deal with his nemesis, TD0620G. All parties realised now what kind of person thaivisitor is.

Regards
Nanog69
Old 06-10-2006, 01:46 PM
Samster

Noni Juice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
If you provide your real info to conster like thaivisitor, he might reveal them as he had done so to some samsters. Read here for what happened recently:

Regards
Nanog69

sigh...Tee Vee the great noni Juice seller in hatyai...
Old 06-10-2006, 03:15 PM
Red_Perrier1099

Quote:

http://forums.delphiforums.com/n/mb/...plorer&msg=6.1
A good reminder for all unsuspected newbies.

.................................................. ............

thaivisitor is my neighbour at Sakornmongkol soi 23 hatyai thailand!
Old 11-10-2006, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 18
loveseed is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloveseed is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Got it bro nanog. Thanks so much
Old 12-10-2006, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
maizaplaizapkee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i will be careful, thanks.
Old 12-10-2006, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 20
sbclove69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Why bother to look for any help in d 1st place ?
Just download d map from internet and if you stay at Sakura GV take a 10 min
walk down the road to the farms at Channivate. Have always gone alone and no problems so far at all.
Old 13-10-2006, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 18
SpcialAS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Absorbed n digested with care n discreetness is the word...thanx threadstarter
Old 13-10-2006, 07:52 PM
tcss_patron

Quote:
Warning Against Revealing Your Identity and/or Personal Information To Forum Members

Regards
Nanog69
Thanks for the tip.
Old 17-10-2006, 05:16 PM
Chief_Executive

Is there a strong need to protect personal identity when samsters are meeting up for TCSS and overseas address of samster can be openly exposed?

Does protection means not letting people know your nick or not meeting up with fellow brudders?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1