The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-09-2012, 01:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Yaosiukia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Need help from bros... Am I doing this right?

I got an ex whom I break up with 2 years ago. Then I got to know my gf not long after that. My ex also got bf after that. We didn't contact for 1 year plus still this year june. She suddenly msg me say she very emotional, ask me go out else she don't know what she will do if depressed.

Fearing for her safety, I decide to go down see what happen. So I meet her at the area outside esplanade. Ask her how she is, etc. Then she told me after me, there was 2 other guys, for a few months and now she single again. Then she hug me suddenly and french kiss me. I was stunned for a while but then push her back. Then I say sorry, I cannot do this and left.

Few days later, while my gf and I was on our way to jcube, she suddenly call again. I quickly zao to toilet, ans the call and ask her what the hell she wants. she say she jin hornee, want me to piak her (let me clarify this, during our past relationship, the most we went is bbbj, i never piak her cos that time she was 17, now she 19).

In the end, I tell her I got gf, she say never mind, she just want me inside her and tempt me with all the horny words like say she want me to shoot inside and she is masturbating now and very wet, etc etc la.. Being a man, I cannot tahan oso.. tell her I will go and think about it. End up that night, i jin horny also, piak my gf but my heart keep thinking about her erotic words...

So one day in july, i met her at her house area while her parents all out. We sat down in her living room and started watching some DVDs, i think it was spiderman 1 or 2 la. then suddenly, she start stripping down and ask me to rub her breast loh. Funny thing was last time her nipple is very small. Like rasin kind, but now they suddenly become so big... so i wondering what cause it to happen too...by the time she unzip my pants, i already hard on liao. cannot tahan. i immediately wear the condom and want to chiong in liao when at this precise moment, i recieve an sms and since my phone wasn't on silent mode, I went to check and saw my current gf send this msg, "我爱你<3 ..."

[update] at that point of time after i unzip my pants, she did gave me bbbj before i wear my cd and it was for around 5 mins... so i feel even more regret because of this...

I see that sms and couldn't bear to continue on. I take out the condom, apologise to my ex and wear everything but she physically try to stop me. In the end, I tell her I really cannot do it and left.

So am I doing the right thing???

Bros, please kindly understand that this really happen and please don't ask me give number or what. I just want to know if I had did the right thing and whether I should tell my gf. I feel jin guilty right now.

[update2]: recently, i saw from her fb that she got a boyfriend again..but she kept smsing till now though i didn't reply.. what should i do??
Old 11-09-2012, 01:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 20
SexyStan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSexyStan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSexyStan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSexyStan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSexyStan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Need help from bros... Am I doing this right?

Yao sui! Zzzzz
TY for ur pts. If u wish e favor returned, pls indicate clearly ur wishes & nickname. Gd posts, followed by Senior bros (>5 pwr) will have priority; I'll need to evaluate posts by Junior Bros (<5pwr) B4 I return ur wishes: Not tt I'm aloof, juz simply too many asking for returns w/o any merit
Old 11-09-2012, 01:32 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
SammyNewbie is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Ahhhh!!!~~~ Gei wo yu bei wang ching shui~~~

*forgets how the rest of the song goes*
Old 11-09-2012, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 14
whatever123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhatever123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhatever123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhatever123 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Re: Need help from bros... Am I doing this right?

TS,

When you are posting this, I believe you already know the answer yourself.

By feeling guilty, it's already obvious what's right and what's wrong.

I always believe, do not do things to others, what you don't want others to do to u. Imagine now is your current girl friend with her ex bf, what do you think she should have done?
Old 11-09-2012, 02:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2682 / Power: 13
Deesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond repute

斩草要除根, if u felt guilty then just move on, change number so that she won't be able to contact u further... But if your mind is already fucking her then just follow your heart n Piak her.. End of the day 有因必有果,种什么因就得什么果.Everything is about choice..

Ps: can't stop laughing that giving advise to my "远亲".. Hi yaosiukia, I m Deesiaokia, where is kopi Kia and jiao Kia
PM me if i had left u out.
Old 11-09-2012, 02:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 14
PeaceWithin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You do sound like you want some sort of affirmative on whether what you did was right (or wrong)...

I've been in similar situations before... and walked away. Yes... of course, I would knock myself against the wall for not taking up the offer. But on the other hand, I know that's the right thing to do...

Obviously your conscience is working up on you. Whatever you do, just make sure you are able to live with your choices. It's as simple as that...

My contributions on SBF:
My One and Only 3some experience
Old 11-09-2012, 02:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
saustin316 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

dont let your wrong head do the thinking
Old 11-09-2012, 03:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I didnt have much integrity and loyalty like you, for this i respect your decision

Sometimes its the sex drive and seduction that drives you crazy

So you have to choose over mind or body

I still believe a stable lasting relationship is a more wise investment as christmas is coming, you need someone important to you to past your ocassion

If you cherish your current gf, go tell her the whole story to ease your guilt, since she is your ex. She will forgive you, however I think you hide it from her will be wiser as you will make her think wildly and affect your relationshio

But... telling her will be the most gentleman and honest way to deal with integrity
Old 11-09-2012, 07:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 13
earnest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If you don't piak her other people will piak her. Your current gf may tell you today that she love you. But will she tell you this for the rest of your life? Life is short just enjoy it as you like it.
Old 11-09-2012, 08:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Secret7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

She got bf still want contact you. You also got gf.

Either she is confused or she is slut. Which one you want? Confused slut?
Old 11-09-2012, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

TS, yeah you did the right thing by not piaking her.

The only wrong thing is you didn't snap a pic of her while she was stripping and preparing to climb on you on that sofa and then post it here!!!
Why you so like dat?
Old 11-09-2012, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1688 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

bro must be a 15 incher...

horny but dangerous, i feel u got it right by rejecting.

if not, after sex she may go find ur gf and say ur bf piak me hard hard last night and say he love me only.

true or not, your gf is not interested.

u got many more safer piaking opportunities outside rather than a mentally unstable one.

i feel u should let your gf know some partial truth. for eg your ex is contacting u but u do not want to lie to her so u tell her. u never meet up with her despite her asking. from now on u will hang up her phone if she ever call.
Old 11-09-2012, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, You are doing the right thing. If you love your GF and want her to become your wife then better becareful.. Your Ex maybe will become desperate or too lonely or want you to marry her, then she will tell your GF about the whole thing.. Then you die...
Old 11-09-2012, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 17
tryherout is a Helpful and Caring Samstertryherout is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Staying away from her seems difficult for you, could the issues with your current girlfriend the pushing factor? Solve one issue at a time.

Change your number is a drastic move that usually works.
Old 11-09-2012, 11:37 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 0
Reoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaosiukia View Post
So am I doing the right thing???
You are simply postponing the inevitable.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1