The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-10-2011, 07:19 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -25 / Power: 0
andyryuujin is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Smile Freebies of ladies lingeries sets for ladies over a drink parties

Well, i havebquite a number of lingeries sets, corsets, as a give aways to determine wat type of undergarments ladies would prefer? I have a book a full day room over at balestier. Value hotel. Any ladies of any ages, sizes, races or marital status are welcome. This is to rate what type of underwear ladies prefer and to find out if ladies are to spend just to look good or more to comfort or more to expose their lusty desire. I'll be bringing a catalogue with me as well... In any case u ladies r interested in other sets i'll will order the first set for each ladies for free as a complimentary gift. Btw i'm a male a feminist who seek inquiries on woman taste for lingeries. E.g of lingeries available nighties, corsets, crotchless panties and free edible undies for all visitor. Target mostly ladies of age 30 years and above to win the attention of ur guys again. Btw big sized ladies are also welcome i've bought a sample for u to take away... Pls pm me or add me in tagged @ [email protected] btw i'll be preparing some liquor so that u can help urself. U may try and let me analysw and give suggestion when u wear it. Dont worry its pure business no intimacy thats y its advisable ladies come in pairs or group n try out together. Hope to see you there at 4pm onwards. If crowd is huge i'll be catering some pizzas for u. Btw strictly for Ladies would appreciate if FL wud come to support as in future i'll able to give special price for u. How abt halloween if u have any costume and wudnt mine flaunting for me to share ideas... It be great cuz i intended to halloween party for ladies. I and my gf will bring or the costume ladies can try n if best fit can wear it tru out the event. Myself wud provide a grooming service for ladies pubic area and a body scrub or a massage for free. If ladies wudnt mind any... I wouldnt mind adding the services once i open a shop around novena. Thks hope to see u ladies there! So come down today! On 081011 at balestier pm me for details thk u! <3 !
Old 08-10-2011, 06:00 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
GoldmanSachs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Freebies of ladies lingeries sets for ladies over a drink parties

You are running a focus group for lingerie
Old 09-10-2011, 05:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

it is now officially 09 10 11, so what is the end result?

i wonder how the hell did you convince H81 staff to allow "crowds" of people into your room and how you actually got anything done in the room

one more thing: you have the balls to actually add "value hotel" after " I have booked a full day room at balestier" i mean, wow gosh, shit man, a FULL DAY ROOM!!! Your obviously living the high life and banging the wimmenz one after ther afte.............. since i mean, you can afford a FULL DAY ROOM at Balestier. Value hotel.

Holy gee goddamn gosh batman, how much are these FULL DAY ROOMS at balestier he's talking about?

EIGTHY NINE DOLLARS.

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 09-10-2011, 05:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

but never mind, you obviously have balls that are solid titanium and clank like the liberty bell (nice pun there if you know american history), so i dont know... you can keep flogging your full day rooms...

while in other news: real rich fucks give 100$ champagne bottles to gals they trying to impres

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1