The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 06-09-2011, 07:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 14
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

As for Sayuri,

I'm might be wrong, as only been there 4 times this year choosing the girls somewhere at the same area. I believe, the sit of the lady do plays apart for the price. Normally I choose the one near the counter as quite alot of SYT/looker sitter there, compare to near to the enterance of the main door.
Those nearby the paying counter, and near the pillar that has telephone speaker for the P Tak to call the ladies no tag for business. Normally I was quoted for 1.4 baht, so called VIP room. That doesn't includes the tips of 100 baht which is for P Tak, so next time, I don't need to wait that long and will automatically got a SYT for myself. At times, got alot of Thais waiting slipping their heniken beer.

Next will try to venture the pooying baan should there have chance create by my gf. Any samsters got any info on the pooying baan and like to share here. Thanks in advance.
Old 06-09-2011, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 15
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Bro, can i join too... as i will be going in Oct...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Wow, didn't know that alot of samsters residing in CNX. Hopefully one day we can drink coffee together while bio-ing the CMU pooying. 555555+
Bro, u also one the them too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by muddymudpie View Post
Wah... steady. Now you know this place like the back of your hand :-)
Ya, i like to know too, where izzt too... thanks...

http://www.mapjack.com/ this want go map can see too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by slingshot View Post
What is the pooying baan?

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 06-09-2011, 11:16 AM
Samster

Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Pooying baan is a lady house that you can book them out, akin to Danok/Hat jai farm, from what I know. Yet been to one, but I will get some info on this from my army thai friend if its possible. Will write FR after paying visit to this houses. Bros who have experience on this care to share.

No na, despite im residing in CNX, but I don't have much carefree life like you guys do. Can cheong as when you like. I'm like Sun Wukong who's got trapped under the Buddha's hand, but for me, I'm trap under a woman's hand. My movement is restricted unless she is out of city for business deal.
Old 06-09-2011, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 18
muddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samstermuddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
No na, despite im residing in CNX, but I don't have much carefree life like you guys do. Can cheong as when you like. I'm like Sun Wukong who's got trapped under the Buddha's hand, but for me, I'm trap under a woman's hand. My movement is restricted unless she is out of city for business deal.
Nevermind la, introduce your buddha to my buddha and let my buddha take care of your buddha, while we can go out and hunt for the 狐狸精! haha...
Old 06-09-2011, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaYen View Post
I can only wish that I reside in CNX. :P
Guess Lanna kingdom beckons.
Old 06-09-2011, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Nevermind la, introduce your buddha to my buddha and let my buddha take care of your buddha, while we can go out and hunt for the 狐狸精! haha...
5555+ I will pm you once the time is right about the meeting session. Yours not working? Mine only free after evening. So you're one of the resident currently at CNX. Hope we can meet for a cup of coffee, (provided mine release her palm to let me go for awhile.) it's been awhile since I met a Sinkie. Mind tell me which part of CNX you're residing? I'm residing @ Mae Tang. 40 to 45 mins to the city. Who knows maybe we're neighbor? 555555+
Old 07-09-2011, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 13
babamuda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
Pooying baan is a lady house that you can book them out, akin to Danok/Hat jai farm, from what I know. Yet been to one, but I will get some info on this from my army thai friend if its possible. Will write FR after paying visit to this houses. Bros who have experience on this care to share.

The lady house is called "baan saow" in Thai but believe there is hardly any in Chiangmai city these days. Had many wonderfuI experience many many years ago. If you have the right contacts you might be ablel to hook up with some off province university students esp those of during month end or start of school term when they need the dole.

Cheers
Old 07-09-2011, 03:31 AM
Samster

muddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samstermuddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
5555+ I will pm you once the time is right about the meeting session. Yours not working? Mine only free after evening. So you're one of the resident currently at CNX. Hope we can meet for a cup of coffee, (provided mine release her palm to let me go for awhile.) it's been awhile since I met a Sinkie. Mind tell me which part of CNX you're residing? I'm residing @ Mae Tang. 40 to 45 mins to the city. Who knows maybe we're neighbor? 555555+
Wow Mae Taeng is quite a distance.... thought mine was far from the city! haha.. Anyway, i was a resident staying at San Klang, in the direction of San Kamphaeng, but right now not in Chiang mai... schedule not fixed yet so will let you know later on my return date.
Old 07-09-2011, 06:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 744 / Power: 18
ChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Wah... steady. Now you know this place like the back of your hand :-)
Couldn't have done it without you, sifu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang
Guess Lanna kingdom beckons
Everywhere with fast women beckons (while my ball & chain isn't around.)
Old 07-09-2011, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wow Mae Taeng is quite a distance.... thought mine was far from the city! haha.. Anyway, i was a resident staying at San Klang, in the direction of San Kamphaeng, but right now not in Chiang mai... schedule not fixed yet so will let you know later on my return date.
5555+ the further the better, that was quoted by my gf. Well just PM me th date when you reach your hometown.
Old 07-09-2011, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mtmmtm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros.,
Staying in a hotel just beside night market. Where n how far.to go to a soapy message n short time area. Please advice.
Thanks.
Old 07-09-2011, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtmmtm View Post
Hi bros.,
Staying in a hotel just beside night market. Where n how far.to go to a soapy message n short time area. Please advice.
Thanks.
Read past pages and you will find the name and places where to go. From Changklan to Sayuri Complex is about 10 to 15 mins by Tuk Tuk. As for Entertainment Complex and Foxy Lady 5 to 10 mins by foot. Hope you enjoy your bonking.
Old 07-09-2011, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 14
sgspycam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysgspycam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

actually i feel that sayuri standard dropped quite alot...

i rather go to pandora... i feel the girls in pandora are alot better and the rooms cleaner...
The #1 Source for Spy Cameras in Singapore
Old 08-09-2011, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
saddick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
.. There are 3 categories - B2B or body massage gals (as they call it) are 1150baht, but quality of these gals are not as good (unless you like them big and fleshy). The other 2 categories don't do b2b, and their rates are 1k or 1.3k.
Hi Bro, the price went up already...
I have tried b2b with not too bad looking girls before, but gotto wait.
I have tried S badge before as that day I feel like having a young and fresh girl, but you have to tell her what to do as she is green.

Anyway, it boils down to your feel while choosing from the fish tank irregardless of S badge, M badge or B badge. Feeling of which girl that attracts you most.

Below is the old tourist price. Happy Boinking

http://www.soapy-massage.com/sayuri-...hiang-mai.html
Old 08-09-2011, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by saddick View Post
Hi Bro, the price went up already...
I have tried b2b with not too bad looking girls before, but gotto wait.
I have tried S badge before as that day I feel like having a young and fresh girl, but you have to tell her what to do as she is green.

http://www.soapy-massage.com/sayuri-...hiang-mai.html
Wow.... just go to show how long i've been away from this paradise. Not surprised tho' since Yinluck took over, and Inflation's on the rise...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1